60%

>60%
hows that freedom treating you amerifats? miss us yet?

Love ya Papa E

Popping my head in for a quick giggle

You could've been white like Canada but you let pic related ruin you.

You can tell they desperately want a based king to clamp down on the antifa shits

Crown Trump already you bloody poofs

You have nothing left to offer.

Fuk u dad

I think you meant to say 200 million.

at least they have guns to defend themselves, what are you gonna do when Ahmed comes to turn you to Islam?

Wtf are you on about bong? None of our colonies just V& a dude for shitposting about Islam. Go get fucked.

Why would that happen? I'm already converted

Meanwhile Britain abolishes itself and most Brits are loving every minute of it

Use his bike wheel and spoons

>You could've been white like Canada but you let pic related ruin you.
The area I'm living in is minority white.

>implying beans on toast isnt the meal of kings.

So which one are you bong? Remind me.

>this is how murifats died in vietnam

top kek

The asses that created you

The arses you kissed

Where?

Even Brampton, Mississauga and Toronto aren't minority white

North York.

This is not something we should be making fun of
Soon there will be no white murricans you idiot

Post crooked teeth to prove how british you are or you're just another paki

lol we are both fucked,
niggers to and fro

Ah I can definitely see certain areas being white minority, sorry I didn't think about the fact you may be talking about sections of the city and not the entire city its self

Sadly I'm in Brampton myself

Didn't you get btfo by a bunch of farmers some 200 years ago? Created? Hahahahahahahahahaha

>Bike Wheel

Oi you cheeki wankah, hand dat ovah!

How come britfags always bring up us (((losing))) Vietnam but are quiet when they lost the same way?

I came for a giggle too but I'm a Scot. No hate please lads.

They have a lot more of it than you, so it seems to be going well.

true. learn from our example, you have the same problem approaching fast in Britain too.

keep up the good work dismantling the EU, pops.

user, let's not talk shit about our friends across the pond. We both have our own issues and falling for divide and conquer tactics plays right into (((their))) hands.

Banter would be fine if it wasn't so depressing.

>tfw I'm more related to the founding fathers than he is
>Implying you can take credit for that when you aren't even related to those men in any way
Yeah nah, spic McGee.

>American POW survives extreme conditions for 8 years
>Argentinian soldiers starves to death on a small British island full of livestock

i miss youes come pick me up moit,

>tfw I'm more related to George Washington than any amerifat

percentage white doesn't matter

percentage conservative is what matters

give me a conservative, gun toting black man over some shitlib white anyday

Banter keeps us woke. Neither of us should pretend we don't have problems but we often do, so we definitely should take jabs at each-other on issues like this.

Soviets did all the hard work. Americans just helped a little.

Oh vey

tfw when Australia has less freedoms than UK

You wouldn't be much of a penal colony if you had more freedoms than the homeland

i'm not a civic nationalist, i'm a conservative

i don't even know what civic nationalists stand for, most of them sound like liberals who are anti-PC

England was reduced from an enormous empire to a sad island in less than 100 years. We're all fucked m8.

Also where's Brexit you fags?

this is my flag,originals

america is doing quite fine, don't know why you say we are fucked, we have a republican president and congress

Well if you're prepared to throw China under the bus the same won't happen to you

>i'm not a civic nationalist, i'm a conservative
Pretty much the same shit son. You said the percentage of whites don't matter, do you really think America would be the same as it is now if you trusted Pablo to take over as the majority?

No mate, it would begin to look and function a lot like Mexico quite quickly. White percentage definitely does matter, don't believe me? Take a look at south africa.

if republicans can continue to run the country, i don't think demographics will mean a whole lot

plus a lot of our minorities are asian or mixed hispanic, and quite talented

careful now or i'll report you to the belgians for hate speech. and i know it's on camera because you're always on camera if you're in europe

lazy euros voted to exit the eu way before trump even began maga'ing yet here england is still being tugged along by the dick

Tfw Man abandons shit family and country ties to create greatest nation in the world. Yeah, that happened.

Give us more white peoples bong or else we'll kidnap your king.

how did Australia become the worst though?

pic related kills the anglo-jew

>if republicans can continue to run the country, i don't think demographics will mean a whole lot

You're wrong, everywhere on earth where one racial demographic has replaced another; the culture always changes dramatically to fit the values of the new majority. Race matters, a lot.

Oi, ya cheeky bastard.

>Declare independence
>Britain the quickly becomes the greatest country in the world
maybe mistakes were made

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGEEAN!

W
I
L
L

C
O
M
M
E
N
C
E

pretty sweet desu

but jumping over a line of men with 6ft long bayonet-fixed muskets will not be successful, even if they've never so much as picked up a stick before in their lives.

Daily reminder that Australia is GOAT colony.

fucking smurfs always have to kill the new player experience.

Nice kike meme

whites aren't getting replaced though, it's just more people are moving here

replaced would be if we got killed off and replaced by the chinese or whatever

besides, america is a lot less white than it used to be and our culture is still strong

(((culture)))

Cuckservatives like you are the worst fucking people.

Fuck you and your nigger underclass chavs

>the asses the created you
>not the asses that subjugated the original settlers like you do to every prospering colony

Just like South Africa and Rhodesia, just that we didn't let you destroy us. When will the eternal Anglo pay for their crimes?

>not including the real numbers

Even our white population still greatly exceeds any other country in the world. we have more white people than russia.

also

>we have global cultural hegemony
>we have global military hegemony
>made english the lingua franca of the world
>only global superpower
>3rd rome
>freedoms
>trump

meanwhile...

>britcucks cucked signed into terrible EU deal and still find themselves stuggling to get out with increasingly orwellian speech laws and self defense laws

>miss us yet?

we dont even think about you, chap

i don't know why you let yourself get baited into talking about how many whites are here, it doesn't even matter

But you gave us the nogs pappy. We don't want them anymore can't we let them back into the wild and get refunds from the African kings who sold them?

Tavington.. damn him! DAMN THAT MAN.

because im a patriot dude

AIDF

i do it for free