twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally who?

kike on a stick

>a bird
>an edgy faggot

.....eastern europe?

Probably Romania I think.

could be albania?

wait isn't there a country around those parts with a nigger eagle on their flag? it could be their old flag before the Great Darkening.

justin the 2nd gave part of italy to sand niggers
but it had already been pretty much conquired by the lombards and alduin before that. but the lombards were white tho

we really need to take italy back
we should corrupt their government then kick out that filthy pit of mudshit culture

the italian language is very ghetto latin. it sounds like pirate shit.
its like how american niggers speak the english language

too big to govern properly. degenerate populace. barbarians were niggers, sometimes literally.

Senātus Populus que Rōmānus ("The Roman Senate and People"

Didn't build a wall in time,let in the barbarians of peace

>Didn't build a wall in time,let in the barbarians of peace

Germans didn't do nothing wrong.

>kill your best generals, becuase your schizophrenic fucks
>cry when barbarians invade

Never forget

After assault carried out by Persian operatives, Roman armies carried out a 80 year invasion and occupation of Germany.

no wall
liberalism
weak governments
no money/weak economy

..sounds familiar?

youtube.com/watch?v=VOXmrh5Bi8w this

My professor today had the GALL to say the Battle of Cannae had the highest casualty rates until the start of WW1. I was shaking and couldn't focus my eyes, tripped up the stairs out of the lecture hall while he was still openly lying to the students. After a quick smoke I went back in and challenged him right then and there. By the end of it, the auditorium was applauding me. I had proven my point and done it well, and by my surprise the professor was clapping as well! He said, "Great points. Never stop speaking the truth." I smiled, turned, and walked out of there. It was enough just to let this small collective of people for me. I'm not a glory hunter. I'm just trying to live a virtuous life.

kek
wat the fuck is this

spbp

Germans.

OK I kind of giggled

Armies were spread too thin across the Mediterranean.

Not enough protection in the cities.

Too much corruption in the government.

>Play Fate/Extella
>True End
>Red Saber goes to declare "I hate only things that are ugly and all cultures are beautiful." "Rome is for everyone", etc. in the end

The September 11 attacks were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by Zoroastrian extremists on the city of Salona, on the banks of Illyricum on, September 11, 911 B.C.E .The attacks killed 2,996 people, injured over 6,000 others, and caused at least 10 billion Aureus in property and infrastructure damage and 3 trillion Aureus in total costs.

I hate Nero Now.

Germans

Barbarians, too big, and all the wealthy and smart people from provinces went to Rome for more wealth and power, then the provinces turned less productive.

>Bad Emperors
>Christianity(Unironically)
>Decadence
>Laziness
>Incompetence
All of this things started to happened in the Crisis of the Third Century
And Christianity was the final blow that made Romans worry more about spirituality and hedonism instead of their own Empire.
Why worry about the Empire which accomplished everything it ever wanted?
An empire who you can be proud and patriotic about its most greatest achievements.

Christianity led romans to decadence and eventual collapse by the very same German Christians who were fleeing from Huns and were invited by kind hearted Christian Romans... and in the end Christians still won.

The eternal kraut. They should have stayed in their shitty forests.

But: "Let them in Germanic paganism is a religion of peace."

You do realise the Germans who were let in Roman Empires were also Christian, Right?

Germans