Is (((Lauren Southern))) just a huge attention whore cashing on alll these beta orbiters?

Is (((Lauren Southern))) just a huge attention whore cashing on alll these beta orbiters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww
investopedia.com/terms/h/homoeconomicus.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you seem to be orbiting nicely so i would say yes

MUH DICKKK

FUCKKKKKING TTHHHHHHHICCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKC

UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

BLONDE HAIR AND THIICCCCKCKCKCKKC KMUH DICK

t. poltard

shes trying so badly to get out of canada

>Legs

youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww

yes

don't worry lauren, i'm sure you'll get out soon

t. You

Stupid leaf

Yes, her 60 page """book""" in order to cash in on beta bucks and get the title of NYT Best Selling Author should show.

(((She's))) nothing more than a mouthpiece for her boss (((Ezra Levant))).

>21 years old
>Already looks like spoiled milk

She can immigrate here as long as she integrates with my semens

Of course she is, but she's /ourwhore/

she's a basic bitch thotservative

no user
you don't understand how hot it can get in North America

>Stupid leaf

so is Laura Southern

Yes.

Sorry, she got blacked.

Definitely thought she was late twenties. Ouch, makes sense she's trying to establish herself, she doesn't have much time left.

Of course. But as long as she turns young people away from the far-left I'm happy.

she looks like shit

yes. they need to fap before they browse Sup Forums. they can see the difference themselves

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Absolutely. Shes trash with no original thought and a terrible speaking voice

That body is very disappointing.

>Beta orbiters

Then Beta orbiters fill this thread about an 8 when they could be getting 9s if they went to the gym and stopped posting on Sup Forums.

Who cares? She's smarter than 99% of the people she talks with. It's hilarious watching her go in no lube on these leftist retards

at least use the large picture for fucks sake. you taco niggers cant do anything right

You fuckers must be dreadfully ugly or lonely if you think she's hot. She has the weirdest jaw I've ever seen and not to mention that flabby body. THICC only comes in to play if they're slightly /fit/ as well.

And yeah, she's cashing in on you virgin losers... you're still beta bucks on the internet as well as in real life, this isn't surprising.

Yes. All women are retarded tools.

muh muhmuh muh muhmuh
u
h

m
u
h
m
u
h

m
u
h

m
u
h
m
u
h

Yes.

She's raking in the cash from beta alt right losers.

MUH ISLAM
MUH BOOMERS
MUH LIBTARDS
MUH SJW'S

Fuck, i think i might become a right wing pundit and retire early.

DIC

Whore and retarded.

Watch her debate with Destiny. She quoted a famous economist from Harvard named Borjas in her book as to why immigration is bad, but Borjas concluded in his paper that Cuban immigration was good for the Miami economy.

When Destiny brought this up, Southern merely said, "Oh, well, I don't know much about economics, only politics."

Yet... she cited Borjas, an economist in her book... Retard.

shes a 4

>Is a (((woman))) who does x an attention
You know you have to be 18 to post here? But to answer your query, all women, especially those on social media/the internet are attention whores. Ignore them and their "opinions". Otherwise you're a beta orbiter that'll be cucked real quick. Glad I could help.

I would beat a man to death with a hammer to have that women (or one like her) as a wife.
No fucks giving.

her face leaves much to be desired, but she has nice legs and skin.

turn her around and bend her over and she's an 8, depending on what her pussy looks like.

>accuses others of being immature
>EW WOMAN ARE DUMB LOL

Tila Tequila might just be playing at alt-right eye candy, but at least she knows that's her talent and she's not pushing shit books.

THHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ICC

yes

Obviously.

lauren southern is perfect for this because she's not incredibly attractive. if you go outside you see tons of girls who look just like her but her specialty is that she looks attainable. she's got kind of bad teeth and kind of average facial features but she's just average; attainable. that and she's spouting generic shit that people agree with... so yeah orbiters.

>women with busted vaginas and sjw leanings.
Dont care shes hot and hate Muslims and feminist/milinials.

Yet Miami is a drug den full of buttfuckers

>Cuban immigration was good for the Miami economy.
But that's wrong. Unless "more crime" and "more welfare" means better economy".

She mostly talks shit about Muslims and sjw.
She could be a 5 and I'd be cool with her if she shit talks muzzies and cooks dinner.

Absolutely correct, which is what shitskins do when they go to places. But when we do econ, we don't consider that. We consider the "homo economicus". Regardless, the Miami economy IS growing. Though, the flaw in Borjas's argument is BECAUSE of immigration. Example, places like Pittsburgh are largely white with low immigration and the economy is growing, etc.

But Southern is too stupid to put two and two together.

WEW lad.
Shes right (no pun there) that immigrants are bad.

Yes but that doesn't negate the fact that I want to berry my dick in her. I hope she'll sit on my face

i think you just made my point? i'm not really sure.

absolutely and when she """""argues""""" its like a fucking 5 year old just echoing the same shit

no fucking shit nigger, you think twitchsluts like playing wow?

Regardless of looks id still marry and impregnant a women like that that hugs me when i come home from work and has dinner ready.
So half an half on the subject.
Also this is a shit thread where
>is x ____ also y type thread.
Get rid of it.

This is what I'm referring to. But I'm just saying, after reading Borjas's paper it isn't necessarily BECAUSE OF immigration.

she'll be gone very very soon i'm sure. already refers to americans as "we/us" on twitter and shit. unfortunate. no patriotism. SAD!

Didn't she"write" a book?

Also I should note when examining the economy, we don't consider crime, drugs, etc. Yeah, we know Miami is a shithole, but in economic terms it's growing.

Homo economicus:
>investopedia.com/terms/h/homoeconomicus.asp

> born in '95
Fuck, I feel old. Still would smash tho

I'd say she's a butter face but her body is ugly too.

I think this leaf just had a stroke.

No she does reporting.

Yes. But the average Sup Forumstard is too much mentally retarded to realize it.

It's like the beta nu males submitting themselves to feminists in hopes of getting pussy, but right wing instead.

She's a woman so duh.

Performs a useful service at the same time though.

JEWCREW at it again

I would go down on that pussy like no tomorrow

who the fuck is Lauren Southern and why should I give a flying fuck

>rebelmedia

Oh so a fucking nobody

THICC THICC TRHGIDCDCC OREGAMION

Yeah there is no use denying that we are programed to be attracted to women, doesn't mean she isn't doing her job.

best butter

Boring face, but those hips and thighs are hot as fuck

>thotservative

Kek. Gonna say this from now on

Moar!

That thigh gap makes me diamonds

huhhei

>Normalising nig speak
End yourself

I know, I love it.
Jesus fucking christ. I could easily slide my cock through that

Seriously why does she look like a decade older than she actually is?

Please no. This is a troll, right? Right?!

didn't know she was a leaf...

and yet I don't care at all.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

I'd eat a mile of her turds to tongue punch that ham box.

hnnnnnnnnng

Yes, she offers nothing new nor puts any particular spin on information that exists. She's a meme, in an age of white and Christian persecution and shaming conservatives she's just filled a gap.

Jew filth controlled media shill

Would you drag your dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart over a walkie talkie?

I'd ask her if she quacks like a duck when she fucks- i'd have her shit on my chest for good luck.

>Saving the thumbnail.
For this alone, you deserve a wa.

I'm tired of this "baby boomer" hate too.

Literally helped achieve some of the greatest growth, income, and capital accumulation for the west in history but because you young newfags are too retarded, too weak, or have no marketable skills you blame them for your failures.

Never understood scat desu

>she

She isn't breaking any new ground. She is attractive packaging for right wing views.
She isn't really useless because she does have a following. But she isn't as important as she thinks

Her voice is weird but she's cute

I wasn't alive when they failed, truth is that average people fuck up, and democracy is shit because of that.

I would eat her asshole

Yes.
She wishes she was a model but wasn't thin enough. Watch her, she just likes to wear outfits. She wouldn't have 1/10 the audience if she was honest.

>photos for ants

How am I supposed to masturbate to this?

I actually like a woman to stuff her cakehorn with sweet potatoes. When you fuck her/eat the ass there's nothing like the taste/explosion of sweet potato nectar.

Paul Joseph Watson with a vag