What if the reason (((jews))) run everything is because their actually the superior race...

what if the reason (((jews))) run everything is because their actually the superior race, and have a more learning oriented and superior cultural?
thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thought it was them kosher farts

ben shapiro is the messiah finally come to save the jews from the left

Higher IQ scores.

All the things that Jews brag about being are usually lies. Don't believe them when they say that goyim don't act like humans when they're alone and Jews do. Jews are just as bad if not worse.
They're not the superior race even though they've brain washed you to believe so.

bump for TRUTH!

> this meme
(((IQ scores)))
Then why is it that the Georgians and other groups with the same haplogroup don't have the same scores? Is it because the Jews control the IQ scores?

Controlling the IQ scores sounds like evidence of them being smarter. Why didn't the Goyim think to control the IQ scores?

>a fucking leaf

top lel mate

You NAZIs like to cite IQ scores except when they show you to be inferior.

oy vey

Jews are the master race and god's chosen goy.

SHITPOST THREAD, IGNORE

Because the goyim aren't manipulative evil fucks like they are. Well, some of them are, but you get the point.
Also, how is that evidence of them being smarter? Georgians belong to the same haplogroup and don't have the same scores. They should be pretty identical, don't you think?
Dodging the question there, huh?

Why do only black people try to steel the bike?

because their niggers

well it doesn't apply to us all because I ended up a complete failure

>the left tries to justify this

In-group cohesion is parasitic, all forms of life go through a parasitic stage (lets not get into viruses) and in time develop traits of self sufficientcy, the Arabic religions are all of the same hue, the only difference between those considered degenerate or not is their members' proximity to Europeans and appropriation there of.

If they were close to congo they would appropriate Conglo culture also.

good man

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
Tied with Portugal.

Even though they have been hated by everyone forever and slaughtered by the millions the Jews just keep coming back.

There's something impressive about that. Like cockroaches after nuclear war or something

did a post haha

only idiots say jews run everything your people call me Lord.

>most of africa is literally retarded

Me #6

>this

>superior race
You need good looks to be the superior race, and Jews just don't cut it.

>I'm a race realist. Blacks always score lower on IQ tests.
>MUH JEW MANIPULATION!!! THEY'RE NOT THE SMARTESTS IQ TESTS ARE BULLSHIT!!

What if Jews aren't the masterrace but spent years shilling out of israel to make you think they are in order to create a subconscious inferiority complex towards them?

whites either. Mixed it is then.

blacks are not able to create civilization

They're superior at manipulation and living off someone elses expense
Without it they can't survive though
Its like saying parasites are superior to humans because they can live off you

Not necessarily. Deviousness isn't intelligence, it's more that they've chosen to play the subversive games they do because they lack basic values of honour or morality. If other groups chose to, they could've done the same.

They have never been slaughtered by the millions, they just make two goyim groups fight each other and then claim to be the victim.

whites either

thats one of the reasons jews are superior, they never walk past free money

If I convert to Judaism do I get a stake in world domination and a share of the Jew gold, or do you have to be born Jewish?

From the Jewish holy book, the Talmud:

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Sanhedrin 59a: "A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording."

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

Baba Necia 114, 6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: "God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it."

Interesting read. Thank you my negro friend.