Everyone is turning on Trudeau because he hasn't followed through on any major campaign promise

Everyone is turning on Trudeau because he hasn't followed through on any major campaign promise
>Failed to legalize weed lmao
>Abandoned his promise to get rid of FPTP
>Couldn't even deliver on his rapefugee promise
>Legalized heroin and bestiality instead

Say it with me, Sup Forums: One term PM

>legalized heroin
wtf how do i buy?

If we kill heroin users and sellers, do they win?

Trudeau a brony confirmed.

woah two pinoys walk into a thread at the same time

Could it be any coincidence that the OP has pics of mlp shit?

Trudeau has no idea, he just thinks they are gay muslims

>trudeau is a barneyfag

and is that Duterte behind Trudeau? this shit is getting weird

Go to vancouver

They'll even give you complimentary needles

Not the leader Canada needs, but the leader it deserves.

>Tfw buying up THC and EMH stock while prices are low
>Liberals will push the appearance of trying to legalize weed out of desperation to regain support
>Stock price will shot up
>????
>Profit

I had stock in mettrum and they just got bought and I got a nice premium on my stocks

Fall for the weed stock memes. They're less than a dollar right now.

Also all Canucks should put all spare money into REITs for long term consistent gains.

Heed my words and make money.

should have been 0 terms but yeah, 1 term only.

Canada needs to be uncucked. the radical left needs to be contained

When i got into this thread, it was empty, and by the time i posted, that gago showed up.

WTF? I love Trudeau now.

No, really.

You need a prescription.
The supreme court decised dog oral was ok. Trudeau had nothing to do with it.

The sold the very last of your gold

You should be pissed he's letting Soros run your fucking country.

Sure he didn't, leaf.

Not the worst looking Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash I've seen, 8/10 would nut.

>mfw the comments on CBC after the mosque shooting

They published a story with the usual "White, Christian Men responsible for majority of shootings in Canada - study finds" and everyone got angry.

This Country is getting fed up with this bullshit

Thank god I didn't fall for the: "Invest in weed companies now, because the market will surge!" pitch.

lmao, did anyone here do that? I wanna laff.

The libs haven't created any laws prohibiting bestial oral sex.

It's a legalization that was defacto approved Trudeau through his lack of action

Give it time.

Fluttershy and RD are shit-tier ponies, Rarity is for true patricians

It finally went up just this month? yeesh lmao. wtf happened?

The liberals are down in the polls so they brought up legalization and said "hahaha okay we're working on it bro totally working on it".

Markets are sensitive. When the liberals are desperate enough they will make a big show of 'legalizing' it, and prices will surge again.

Why can't liberals just focus on helping working class people? they always have to go full retard with the social issues.

Is it possible that I could potentially see Canada uncuck themselves and take back their country within my life time? How long does this shit need to last for the pendulum to swing back up there?

Legalizing weed would help the working people because so much more in tax money. How would you go about helping the working man?

>Element of kindness
>Is a yuge cunt all of the time

Shit show and shit character desu

>not wanting a horsey ojou to verbally degrade you
fuck off ozzy

Pendulum will be swinging back to the Right 100% next election, question is, who will be the new PM and minister of immigration and what will the Conservatives do to MCGA

>Being gay

rekt

I have a question Canadabros, why hasn't he legalized marijuana? What bureaucratic red tape prevents this?

Th-that's a nice headdress there rainbow dash. Remember, if you kill bronies they win.

Literally no one cares about any of that shit.

not trying to normalize that lobotomizing shit is a goods start.

House of Commons, Basically he has to have it approved by it.

There is no Executive Order similar to the US? Is there anything more he could do? Genuinely curious/ignorant.

Weed is supposed to be legalized on 20/4/2017 though.

Canada will have a harder uncuckening than America

Nope, I was just researching that myself to figure it out but no. Technically there is nothing special about being the Prime Minister, it just means your the leader of the party that has more seats than any other party in the house. So when you vote your party can vote with you and you can fire anyone who doesn't vote how you'd like.

Vancouver has addition clinics that give needles and they give some out apparently to help people slowly get off it. Its been a thing for a decade but the government is kind of pretending it's okay right now. At least in Vancouver, not sure if anyone else does it here.

It's a baffling question indeed. Nothing is stopping him. Nothing we know. That leaves two possibilities.

1: He was just lying about it his whole campaign despite appearing sincere, for unknown motivations.

2: He was actually sincere, but something happened. Something changed his mind. Something that happened after he was elected.

The thing you'd want to focus on next would be: Why would someone do something that only hurts their own ambitions? With his betrayal of the voting reform promise, we know why he did that, cause it would cost him votes long term.

So what does he know about marijuana that we don't? Does he know that the NDP is never gaining power because they fucking suck lmao and that conservatives aren't going to legalize weed, so they have to rely on him?

hmm

It also means you can loose your job extremely easy and become a regular MP. You just need to loose a vote of no confidence and it's intern PM until the part elects someone new. Harper almost lost his job as PM after some financial fuckary.

he hasn't even added any judges to the supreme court. He literally couldn't do anything other than tear up the constitution and declare a dictatorship

I hate Trudeau too but jesus christ this meme has to stop

Either we get rid of the Faggot in 2019, or Trump does it for us.

Trump's not going to let jihadis use Canada as a base camp forever---and sending the Army to Ottawa to kick Liberal ass will be a lot cheaper than a northern border wall.

Less than there is in the US. Literally just an international treaty.

If there were any executive order it would have to come from the Queen or her representative the Governor General

>[current year]
>not delivering on all your campaign promises in the first two week of being in office
it's like he's not even trying

That's why O'Leary will be pretty amusing if he's not even an MP.

i hope i can use that excuse of Trump legalizes dog sex here, leaf

Nothing. It's the second time the Liberals have used this dangling carrot on a stick for young voters. Chretien dangled it, now Trudeau Jr.

Cause it was never a major issue for the party financial backers, it was just used for domestic PR purposes

All he done is keep people distracted while keeping the more important policies dedicated to making our rich richer

sure buddy

"PRIME MINISTER" is such an oppressive, phallocentric sounding title. It makes me extremely anxious and gives me panic attacks every time I hear it. They really need to stop calling him by this symbolic title of fascist regimes. I suggest he be referred to by a safe, less offensive title, such as "non-ordinal trans-civilian delegate".

Is he /ourguy/ pol?

just an fyi its lose not loose

>it would have to come from the Queen

Really? Holy shit!

Trudeau? no, he just the our version of Obama, all talk but still a dirty corporate whore who does what he is told

You're a whore. I wish Trudeau could be cloned 241 times and then each country could have their own Trudeau as a leader.

kek oh red button

blow yourself, leaf

assuming left follows uk model then no. there is no executive orders, the prime minister is merely the leader of the dominant elected party. all laws must go through and be approved by the commons, the lords then get royal accent to be signed off on (there are reasons royal approal exist but it's only symbolic, the queen has no real power to act indepentantly) civil servants do have some executive powers bestowed on them by their position but only as a consciquence of exisiting orders and laws.

oh i just saw a post about US judges blocking an executive order. to be honest i have no idea how the US system works but aren't execute orders law? my question being how can a judge block something which is set as a law??? isn't that something only congress can do?

MAD MAX OR BUST

>trying to get rid of the FPBP

FUCKING MADMAN

>thinks there are only 241 other countries
>never been beyond the ice wall

God, I hope so.
Between the weed issue and FPTP issues, I find it hard to believe he'll have any support beyond people into "helping" refugees.

>Legalized heroin and bestiality instead

why is this so fucking funny. It's like a prank that went wayyy to far.

I kinda like the Rainbow Dash girl though.

What I wouldn't give to fuck an mlp chick

I'd even be a cuck for one

Dude helped sell weapon systems to Saudi Arabia soon after he became PM to make more Yemenese refugees,then shame Canadians into taking in refugees.

>Rarity is for true patricians

kevin o'leary will save us

Have a lot of friends that bought weed stocks for cheap. Has to eventually work? No?

>Abandoned his promise to get rid of FPTP
This is the biggie that libshits are going at him for.