What's your sorry excuse for not owning a firearm?

What's your sorry excuse for not owning a firearm?

Felon.

:(

Living in this shithole.

I'm 20 and in commiefornia you have to be 21.

no point in buying illegally when ill be able to buy one soon anyway.

youre "allowed" enfields im certain.

I own 5 and I'm 22.

what did you do, user?

rifle or shotgun, 18 in California for those.

Aggregated Criminal Sexual Abuse

I'm 22 and own seven firearms.
Honestly I'd be okay with just three or four of them but they're just such a great time

I want a handgun first.

I have very limited money, and I want something smaller so I can easily put it in my car.

which is also illegal in California but fuck it.

Civilians don't need firearms. Just call the police.

I'll probably kill myself with it desu

>Aggregated

kek, shut the fuck up Piers Morgan.

the right to bear arms is incredibly important.

FOID card is taking over six months.
Young.
White.
Clean record.

Fucking Illinois.

I own many firearms.

can barely afford food

I own firearms that I let rust just to clean them.

But i do, faggot.

im guessing he didn't fuck a dictionary

Becuase I neither have a small dick to compensate for, nor do I live in a shit tier area of the world.

>South Australia was never a penal colony. Rad cunts here.
>Australians can work shit out with their fists

For someone who isn't very mechanically inclined, is it better to buy an AR from a company like WW or Colt, or take the risk to try and build one?

>Damage control, the Australian.
It's so adorable, did you need your governments permission to post here?

Living in Northwestern Washington. Why waste my money on a firearm when the worst thing that could happen is being physically assaulted by a 5'10'' veganbro.

No sorry excuses, I own several..

I feel a bit unAmerican owning an AK, but not a AR-15, though. I hope to change that soon.

stop buying drugs

I'm broke. Probably won't ever use it either, my hoods are good.

I'm a poor college student and my mother won't let me keep guns in the house.

I own many. This is only a 3rd of my collection.

>Northwest.
Punch some more of those vegan hipster cunts so the stop fucking us over on this side of the goddamn state.

ive got the bare minimum.

22lr, 9mm, 12g and 5.56.

need to get me a larger caliber rifle to hunt with.

make your own shotgun out of pvc pipe and a nail, shoot her, then buy gun?

I consider the chances I would use it on myself, although very small, to be larger than the chances I would need it to defend myself as I live in a nice area.

kiwis bfto

Just started buying some. There are some fascist pricks in my city I got to fuck up

>9mm
minimum indeed.

I'm too fucking poor.

No because the government infringing on personal liberties is self destructive and is a made up fantasy.

Here are some statistics (which is "the practice or science of collecting and analysing numerical data" for you who don't know) for gun-tards:

>Every day, 309 people in America are shot in murders, assaults, suicides & suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, and police intervention.

>Every day, 93 people die from gun violence:

>32 are murdered
>58 kill themselves
>1 are killed unintentionally
>1 is killed by police intervention
>1 intent unknown.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Yes yes, don't let facts get in the way of your next school shooting.

I'm too poor to afford a good one
I have a field knife I carry on me at all times
Plus [spoiler] I live with my parents [/spoiler] and we have a whole closet full of guns.
And when I move out my dad will probably give me a gun from his collection

Plus when my dad dies, I'll be inheriting his said closet full of guns.

I'm an Australian

But that isn't an excuse
I'm planning to get a nice Category A/B and H license and I'm gonna see if I can 'get' a nice gat from Dandenong :^)

The only thing that causes mass shootings are gun free zones. You turn a public area into open season when no one can retaliate.

Well when I can carry 17+1 in .45acp without a shoulder sling I'll upgrade.

And the vast majority of the people who are doing the shooting and getting shot are niggers and those very guns are illegally acquired

Don't buy Colt. They are nice but not worth the price point. It isn't hard to build your own. Do a little research.

I wouldn't worry about it.

I've got the money. I've been thinking about it for some time. The options are wide open but I've narrowed it down. This could be the weekend.

I honestly couldn't be bothered jumping through all the fucking hoops to own something I'm not allowed to have as a standard method of home defence.

Turning 21 soon. Haven't gotten a gun yet. May as well get a handgun to celebrate the occasion. Any recommendations? (Since I can't afford a thousand dollar AR-15)

If you've played with legos or snapped a computer together, you can build an ar 15 from a parts kit.

You're implying they can get their hands on a gun in the first place.