Know what really grinds my gears Sup Forums...

Know what really grinds my gears Sup Forums? The fact that I can't even so much as say I support Trump without everyone around me absolutely losing their minds over me. I have a Trump sticker on my laptop and I am so afraid to take my computer places as I am afraid of my colleges lecturing me and secretly not liking me anymore over the fact that I voted for him. Is this unavoidable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2n9JcP8LGg
lgbtqnation.com/2015/06/president-santorum-wont-enforce-same-sex-marriage-ruling-since-its-a-violation-of-the-first-amendment/
rightwingnews.com/john-hawkins/five-reasons-to-oppose-gay-marriage/
foxnews.com/world/2017/01/30/mosque-shooting-suspect-in-canada-known-for-far-right-views.html
alternet.org/human-rights/debunking-latest-breitbart-promoted-right-wing-racist-paranoid-buzzword
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're afraid of people criticizing you for voting for Trump why the fuck do you have a Trump sticker on your laptop? How retarded could you possibly be?

I just don;t want it ruining relationships I've built

good.

eat shit trumpkin.

AH THE TOLERANT LEFT!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=V2n9JcP8LGg

Why do you openly want to show your support of him? He won and that's all that matters. Speak your mind a conversation drifts into politics, but otherwise it's uncouth to turn yourself into a political billboard.

>trump supporters are afraid of identifying themselves

No balls

> I just don;t want it ruining relationships I've built

People who are willing to ruin relationships because of such things are not people worthy of keeping around you.
> mfw mom is commie and dad is nationalist, together for 40 years
> mfw 2 of best friends are liberals, can healthily debate for hours
> mfw 1 old friend turned anarchist, cut ties with him
> mfw waifu full trumpkin, was lucky with that

Move to Buttfuck, Kentucky. You'll fit right in.

>"I'm a pussy" the post
Stop being a pussy.
who cares if the little special snowflakes can't handle opposing opinions.

'Merica

Are you me?

kys

Lift, get huge, and if someone says some shit ask them what their fucking problem is

Faggot

I've lost my "friends" due to this election. Sometimes you need to take a stand for what you believe in. It's better than not being genuine out of fear that someone might be triggered. Be yourself and don't have regrets.

>one side wants to ban gay marriage, treats transsexuals like shit, and is filled with inbred hypocrites who want to ban an entire ethnic culture because they're brown while conveniently ignoring the nazi twats who shoot up mosques with no regard as to innocence or guilt
>the other side doesn't give a shit what sort of fucked up mental illness you have or sexuality you enjoy so long as you don't believe entire groups of people are less evolved than others and need to be banned from the country.

:DDDDDDDDDD

Putting '' was correct. These people are not friends. Friendship is something much higher than just political ideology, which I must say is quite toxic lately. Eventually, in life you will be forced to lose someone who IS a friend and it will hurt you so much that losing 1000 of those fake acquaintances will seem like nothing. That puts things in perspective.

Find people you can connect with in more than just ''who I voted for'' level.

>vote for a fucktard who ruined the planet
>WHY DOES EVERYONE AROUND ME HATE ME FOR THAT?

also, so far we haven't had a left leaner shoot up a church/trump rally/sewer or wherever you dipshits infest

The left has way more hypocrites and the Quebec mosque thingy stinks false flag a lot, other than that you make some good points.

This guy has a point. I'm 6'11 280 lbs 5% bodyfat and nobody says shit to me.

thank you, although I don't believe in false flags. Too much shit can go wrong, it's easier to just wait for some crazy person to ruin everything for you.

ok shillboy

Universities have to take this position - they get a good amount of their revenue from international students and professors. The big four software companies recently drafted a letter to Trump because it's hurting them financially as well. Not to mention it's good PR with the liberals they usually cater to.

You can pass up major job opportunities and connections by being open about your political beliefs. That's why Taylor Swift kept her mouth shut about who she voted for.

See this post as example of left tolerance

Think about this
> Are humans capable of deception
> Are humans willing to do deception
> Are ((they)) humans

If the answer to all is yes or arguably yes, then not believing in false flags is like not believing that 1% is a legit percentage in mathematics.

Get a lawyer. Wait for violence. Sue all who offend you.

Pay for school.

Sources? Citations? Proofs? All you did there was dribble out a typical emotional response. I'm open to your point of view, but you are gonna have to present some solid facts to sway me.

Maybe because
>NO GUNS
kek you fucking nigger dick sucker you

>mfw almost everyone in my town supports Trump

Stand up for what you believe in.

If people cannot handle you believing in something that they don't then they are horrible oppressive people and you shouldn't hang around them anyways.

Universities stopped being universities when they became more about money and profit than education, thirst for knowledge and intellectual development.

They are a big part of why being a liberal is ruined nowadays.

Thanks finbro. I'm not entirely sure why, but your post was what I needed to read to set me back on the right path when finding true friends.

also they're all obese XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Anytime my fellow burger and I'm sure you will have no problems finding them, even if you have the normal fears and doubts we've all gone through at some point in life.

>ruined the planet
So is your name Carl, Jamal, or Ahmed?

> Trump managed to ruin the planet after just 2 weeks in office

If he can destroy a planet so fast, imagine what he does to Melania's pussy.

>mfw I don't know any white people who voted for trump
>I don't personally know anybody who did, though I have heard their names and how awful they are
Fucking send in the feds already

This means you are a cuck.

I am a venture capitalist in Silicon Valley and I am open with colleagues about supporting Trump. They respect me immensely so there is none of this shit you guys are always crying about.

>I am so afraid to take my computer places as I am afraid of my colleges lecturing me and secretly not liking me anymore

Might as well just cut your balls off and have a vagina surgically installed then, you fucking pussy.

>ywn get pounded by the man who became POTUS out of sheer audacity and without globalists to push his agenda
>ywn be a slav model
>ywn have a meme af coolboi son
why fucking live desu

I agree that the people in power get to say and do what they want without repercussion.

I'm pretty sure my bosses have been looking at political things I link to online, and dislike me because I hate hillary.

>Muh refugees
>Muh fags
>Muh brown shits

Kill yourself, cuck.

This election brings out the worst in people. Chatting with someone I usually keep in touch with because she went through some shit and she's cool. After giving my view points throughout the election and the aftermath she tells me to "do my research" and makes this snide comment where she hopes I don't get beat up by racist but I kinda get the feeling she wants me to just so she can be right.

The mere fact I disagreed was enough for her to get upset and that's depressing.

wear your 'tardlet letter with pride, onan

I have not actually sucked any dick, white or black. Not for a lack of trying, mind you.
>lgbtqnation.com/2015/06/president-santorum-wont-enforce-same-sex-marriage-ruling-since-its-a-violation-of-the-first-amendment/
>rightwingnews.com/john-hawkins/five-reasons-to-oppose-gay-marriage/
>foxnews.com/world/2017/01/30/mosque-shooting-suspect-in-canada-known-for-far-right-views.html
Crazy white supremacy terrorist shoots some folks
>alternet.org/human-rights/debunking-latest-breitbart-promoted-right-wing-racist-paranoid-buzzword
breitbart thinks there's a white genocide, ignoring the fact that white folks still yield most of the political power in the united states, and most immigrants take the jobs nobody else wants.

> lgbtqnation
That won't fly much here, user.

also

you kidding? most r9k losers here can't get a lady, so they'd settle for the next best thing: a guy that looks like a lady

I don't really know what's /r9k/ like, but yea I think I can safely say we're not very homo/trap/trannie friendly here.

>implying there isn't a massive overlap between the two
>implying they are not the two avatars of Pepe

>One side will lead to a harmonious society, higher IQ's, probably moderate eugenics so no more manlets suffer, exploring the solar system, eventually the galaxy
>The other side will be brazil with more arabs and butt sex, constantly fighting over who is the most disenfranchised and never achieving anything.

At least your fee-fees will be soothed though. Also the left does believe white men are less evolved and should be banned, so get fucked shitskin.

>manlet
lol enjoy your space aids shortie
>dumbass thinks I'm black just because I don't care about skin color
We're all the same underneath, friend. Trust me, I've been on liveleak

I'm no manlet, I just want to free them from their suffering with responsible eugenics. All you give them is dildos and glorified mental illness.

>nigger
Nah I figured beaner, 50% of american posters of fucking spics in this worthless country.

You're only a victim if you let yourself be one, faggot.

>I have not actually sucked any dick, white or black. Not for a lack of trying, mind you.
Yet you're here posting like you know anything?'

Look... get out and live a little and then come back and tell everyone how stupid they are. If some NAPA doesn't chimp out and kill you, first.

>hurr I´m a piece of shit
>I have a sticker proving that i´m a piece of shit on my laptop
>oh nooooooooo now people will know that i´m a piece of shit