Any of you have this shit yet?

Any of you have this shit yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

netzpolitik.org/2014/gamma-finfisher-hacked-40-gb-of-internal-documents-and-source-code-of-government-malware-published/
bt.careland.com.cn:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump how to download?

Kek says we need this tool. All of Sup Forums needs this...

Yeah. Checked.

lol those jews got hacked

found it:

netzpolitik.org/2014/gamma-finfisher-hacked-40-gb-of-internal-documents-and-source-code-of-government-malware-published/

My understanding is they had a four digit passcode which could be unlocked with a brute force attack whereas 7+ digits is harder to crack.

>netzpolitik.org/2014/gamma-finfisher-hacked-40-gb-of-internal-documents-and-source-code-of-government-malware-published/

Q: Can you supply a list of the current exploits?
A: Yes but we need to do this individually for each request as the available exploits change on a regular basis.

Q: Can we name the supplier?
A: Yes you can mention that we work with VUPEN here

Q: How does the customer get the exploits?
A: They will get access to a web-portal where they can then always download the available exploits

Q: Can this be used to deploy other trojans than FinSpy?
A: Yes, any exe file can be sent

Q: Which Operating Systems do you cover?
A: Currently the focus is on Windows Vista/7. Some exploits for XP are also available. At the moment there are no 0 day exploits for OSX, Linux or mobile platforms.

here a magnet:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4e8564f0edcb3875ad2dbb9658ca3d615cc6c152&dn=finfisher&tr=bt.careland.com.cn:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce

looks like they develop malware. FBI works with shady people but remember, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Wasn't the tool reported as only being usable in certain models and that they had to have an ios version that is by now uncommon.

Tools can be reworked. These fools just did all the leg work.

Don't waste your time hacking politician's phones. Trump won.
Hack celebrity phones and initiate the next fappening.

I don't exactly want to be the first person to download and open these files..

If someone has a nice sandbox they could check them out it first I'll examine them after I know its safe.

Crap tastic this is fairly big.

being able to get into anyone's iPhone would be a huge plus. I think you will need to have physical access while the fappening hacks focused on the iCloud.

Many people are always "misplacing" their iPhones.

Fug...!

What's going on in here

>implying anyone but pajeets and niggers use iphone 5c or older
>implying anything newer than the iphone 5s doesn't have a secure enclave making it immune to any hacking
>being functionally retarded

Apple really was the major company standing up to the man now no alternative exists?

Nothing illegal. No, definitely nothing illegal.

Going to download on a vm when I'm home to see if it's bullshit or not, ty user

Just because the niggers had an iPhone 5c doesn't mean the tool wasn't designed for other models. The FBI used the jew tool when they had nowhere else to turn. The jew tool was in development before the FBI contracted them.

Good. Only faggots own Apple products.

Agreed. However (((google))) regularly hacks their customers just because.

I guess the only safe place for information is in your mind. Huh, who knew?

>Good. Only faggots own Apple products.
KEK

That's not it. The article is from 2014

t. neet beta autist

Only nerds and poorfags care

neet beta autist here. I have all apple products. They are by far the priciest things I own. They are super autismo friendly.

Hmm. I'm not sure then. This is probably nothing anyway. It would be fun to play around with it like the NSA hack tools were fun to play around with. That's about all I wanted out it, although I could make a fortune buying all the stolen iPhones at the flea market, unlocking them, and selling them at a 50% markup.