Tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on the alt right was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little redditors and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2n9JcP8LGg
youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good night to you too, going to sleep now

The slightest breeze would have you fluttering about, leaf.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

6'3" and 220 pounds of muscle here. Hands like rocks

lets fucking do it

There it is.

Circumference is 50 fucking centimeters.

Does any of you actually think that you could manage me in a street scenario? Can you even image yourself opening your mouth and looking anywhere expect your shoes while I grab your woman's ass and fuck her? That's right you can't. You will sit in a fetal position ducking your thumb while I move 45kg weights in a scott barbell curls positioning.

Thanks to these I have immense power that you will never have.

Alright now you know your places fucking rats. I had to inform you how things go in real life because here in Internet many think they are taught boys while trolling between hell and heven. If you meet me in a bar you better keep yourself in your cage for your own sake while I try out your women so she could get a real alphas dick.

Irritated? No can do. I enjoy my life.

Work on your interpersonal problems, because you seem to be a very emotionally disturbed individual.

I hope you find solace in your life.

whadda fug ddi u jus fugging zaybout me u liddle bish???? :DDDDDDD i have ur nose i guaranteed tob of my glass in ze naby zeals XD XD an I bin in numberis segret reds on al-gaida :D :D an I hab over NIN DOUSAND!!!!! :DDDD cobfirded gills :-DDD i am train gorilla warfare and the tob sniber in the ndire us arbed forzes xD :)))))) u are nuding to mi but jus anudder targid :DDD i wil wibe u the fug oud wid percizion de liges of whish haz neber bon zeen inb4 on dis eard >:DDDDD :D :D :D marg my fugging verds :D u dink u gan get awy wid zaying that shid to spurdo over the indernet :DDDD??? dink again, fugger xD xD as we speek i ag commutactink mi segret >:D nedwork of asspies agross the usea and ur isp is being draced righd nao so u bidder brebare for the sterm, maggid :DDD destorm dat wibes oud the batetic litel ding u gall ur life >:DDDDD u're fugging ded kid i gan b anyspurdo anysparde an I gan gill u in ober NINE DOUSAND!!!!!!! :D :D :D ways and das jus wid my bear hands >:D not onli am I eggtensily train in mortal kombat :)))) :DDD :-DDD but I has excess to the endire arsninal of the unided stays moron core :DDDDDD and i vil us it to iss full excess to wibe your misirabil azz off the fase of the windshield u liddle shit D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< ib onl u gould hav none wat unoly reprehenshin ur liddle "spurdo" gomment was abut to brink don ubon u :DDDD u may b hab held ur fugging dungs :DDDDD but u gudden DDDDD: u didden :DDD and now u're baying the brice u gotham idit >:(((((( i vil shid furry al ovr u and u wil dron in id :DDD ur fugging deds, giddo. :DDDD

>leaf

Will you do the fighting before or after you take all of their dicks in your asshole?

>tough guy walks up to me and tries to start shit
>pull out CC

So what happens when I just shoot you, you anti-gun faggot?

Oh wait, you were trolling.

I'm black, 9' 5", and I will fistfuck your Antifa ass.

White power forever.

>TFW 6'5" and built like a steel shithouse

Your move you chink Jew nigger faggot Muslim.

You might run into this guy.

In a street scenario?sure

well done

Pics?

Is 6'4 supposed to be intimidating? I think you just made the cutoff for d3 linebacker, lol!!

SHOOT THE LEAF

>he's having an identity crisis in real time

Manage your ego, friend.

bitch i wanna see your face with a time stamp right fuckin' now or youre full of shit.

>CTR schill acting like an alpha
How them ear plug piercings treatin ya? They infected much?

what number captains of crush can you close?

LMFAO! 6'4" manlet.

all it takes is a rock and gravity to smash some brains

all of my street scenarios involve me having a gun on me.

consider yourself raked

My 3 dobermanns would just eat your balls

>what is a gun

Go to bed Jacob

My dad works at Nintendo

Arent all /fit/fags gay or something?

Why post fake threads?

6'2" 236 lbs jacked.

5 years of bouncer experience.

I've rekt bigger than you leaf.

If we were all in a steal cage I would pick up one of these manlets and use them as a bat to beat you to death.

>Describes himself as a shithouse

Why are leafs so fucking stupid

And thus, a new pasta was born.

45kg? That's weak as fuck man. I'm 6' only weigh 75kg and I curl 60kg comfortably. You need to lay off the roids if you are built like that and only throwing 45. Fuck me man, get out of the gym and go lift some real objects. Fucking posers.

>built like a house
>It's a shithouse

Tfw when 6'5" and 215

Tag me in bro

You realize anyone even slightly trained in boxing/MMA would annihilate you right?

You know we in the US have the right to bear arms and open carry rakes.

Your ass would be dried up grass (AKA leaf)

> tough guy
> leaf
Pick one faggot

Canadian antifa, Cantifa, a has to be the most depressing bullshit.

gonna rant about roads being oppression because the taxation to maintain them is too much for your fucking paycheck to handle.

Build your own roads to places?

Fucking moose symbols of opprression from french banks.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2n9JcP8LGg

It's a British expression.

I know this retard OP irl

Pussy leaf I will wreck you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Brick shithouses need air and I'd drain your lungs then break you.

Semper fi! Which branch were you in?

6'9" chef working at Wendy's with a 9 inch penis making over $180,000 a year here. I'd just shoot you

Yikes super scary

There it is.

Does any of you actually think that you could manage me in a street scenario? Can you even image yourself opening your mouth and looking anywhere expect your shoes while I grab your woman's ass and fuck her? That's right you can't. You will sit in a fetal position ducking your thumb while I move 45kg weights in a scott barbell curls positioning.

Thanks to these I have immense power that you will never have.

Alright now you know your places fucking rats. I had to inform you how things go in real life because here in Internet many think they are taught boys while trolling between hell and heven. If you meet me in a bar you better keep yourself in your cage for your own sake while I try out your women so she could get a real alphas dick.

One word for you antifafags.

Guns.

Are you trained to fight? If no, you will lose friendo. Especially because I will cap you in the knee so you will be a feeble cripple for the rest of your life.

>trying this hard

heres your ((((you))))

>tfw 5'11' and willing to further than fake-alpha
cuck

You only have a life because someone hasn't taken it from you yet.

But with that attitude, I doubt it'll be long before
someone does.

Here's what's gonna happen.
youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc

This is actually one of my favorite /fit/ pastas.

If there is one thing I like more than beating the shit out of anglos and feral niggers it is fucking up i-think-im-hard gym bunnies.

Will a sweet little Sup Forums user tell me what antifa is? :3

I'm 10' and 800 lbs. and have a 30" dong, you're like a little baby.

Exquisite post

There it is.

Does any of you actually think that you could fuck me in an anal scenario? Can you even image yourself opening my asshole and looking anywhere expect your shoes while I grab your woman's tranny cock and fuck me? That's right you can't. I will sit on her tranny cock while I move 45kg weights in a scott barbell curls positioning.

Thanks to this I have immense power that you will never have.

Alright now you know your places fucking rats. I had to inform you how things go in real life because here in Internet many think they are taught boys while trolling between hell and heven. If you meet me in a bar you better keep yourself in your cage for your own sake while I try out your women''s cock so she could get a real alphas asshole.

shut up fellow leaf. we are all cucked here. you ain't shit. Big talk...small dick. Preaching for the wrong side. You can't snow me...we both know men are the bitches up here. Stop pretending to be a Man.

Only if you let me COLONIZE you afterwards

>Spot the woman pretending to be a man on the internet
I can tell because no man would let their emotions control their actions in such an extreme way

Your fag muscles won't save you on the day of the rake, leaftard.

Shadilay.

There is no way any antifa members would have those kinds of arms.
see

Name and address, please.

>Built like a shit brickhouse

I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Kek approves, and unfortunately, i do too.

Were getting too cucked by everyone, and Trudeau is ensuring our anus are well open this time

>says the 40 year old manchild who weighs 400lbs and is an LGBTQ transgender wolfkin who posts on Sup Forums

Your mom called, she said the hotpockets are ready, you just need to come out of your room to get them.

Fucking top kek

DOWN WITH WHITE SUPREMACY

Go play freedom fighter with your friends honey. Be back for supper. DON'T FORGET YOUR COSTUME. Fuck off larping faggot. Go beat on some more women with flagpoles and pepperspray them afterwards.

Lol your hand looks like it would snap off if you tried to punch someone.

>howz about
>fuk u

Curls are for faggots. Complete waste of time and don't make you strong. Real men squat, deadlift, and clean. BTFO cuck

k fag

I'm twelve feet tall and literally bench press houses. Come at me scrublord

fucking disgusting.... STEAMED hot dogs? seriously Canada? WTF?

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 million confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

If you challenge my beliefs, I-I'll beat you up!

I knew leafs were insecure but Jesus

>Only Antifags are tall and buff.

Shut up manlet.

How do you take two hollowpoints to the chest?

I'm female. Are you going to fight me, bitch?

pic related is my waifu

6'4 and no brains. Did you hit your head when you were a child?

cool an internet tough guy bet you get all the pussy and you've even cucked MMA fighters

*crickets*

lodsydodsyda

hide your trash cans folks.
this guy means business.

6'4" 240 lbs here. Come on antifa leaf nigger.

why does kek love leafs so much they always get quads

goddamn your wrists are tiny

This.

>making shit up on the internet
>lying about how tough you are
I can see your fat frame just casting a shadow over me as I read this disgusting self-wank post.

I'm 5000 miles away and dont give a shit.

if everyone on the alt right was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little redditors and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

>6'4 and built like a brick shithouse
Won't stop a bullet from going through your skull, antifag