IT'S HAPPENING

north korea about to launch?

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
skykingradio.blogspot.com/2015/09/skyking-skyking-do-not-answer-heres.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

three skykings! FUUGGG

Oh quit being a dirty kafir and seek forgiveness from Allah. If there is no hell nothing will happen to you but if there is...
Surely, the disbelievers will be in the torment of Hell to abide therein forever. (The torment) will not be lightened for them, and they will be plunged into destruction with deep regrets, sorrows and in despair therein. We wronged them not, but they were the wrongdoers. And they will cry: ‘O Malik! Let your Lord make an end of us’ He will say: ‘Surely, you shall abide forever.’ Indeed We have brought the truth to you, but most of you have a hatred for the truth" (Quran 43:74-78)

Is this where they launch the Evas? I presume there are some whacky 14 year old pilots on standby.

we've got a long time to wait becasue the little fucker won't get in the robot.

Nothing is going to happen. North Korea knows it is non-competitive outside of nuclear weapons and anyone they target is going to have nukes coming back their way.

Well, he has issues, you see. While his friends die and billions in property damage ensues he must wrestle with his lingering parent troubles. He also has poor priority placement.

Well shit maybe they fire from like 100km away ever think about that smartass?

they launch ballistic missile to warn new president
it's consistent. we are always at war still. look up the axe murder incident and the blue palace (failed) attack. these look like serious incidents, but they're nothing compared to the moment that they tested their nuke. it's a bad scenario all ways

TANK IN 30!

30 minutes now, how long for an ICBM to reach Tokyo from NK? I need to make coffee.

bullshit, really?? link??

Why is this an issue though? If any of these actually posed a threat, the anti nuke laser/railgun Sats would take them out.

i think we could just neutralize the particles

The worst thing to happen would actually be if we let the ICBMs through, as an excuse to carpet bomb the country to oblivion.
However, why would they nuke anything but South Korea to begin with?
If i went completely nuts while trying to prove I'm one of the big guys, i would start hitting the "big bully" next to me, not the juice-head colossus over the street.

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Switch to frequency 8992 and wait.

GUYS ITS TOO LATE, THE-

there's not an excuse, launching anything that is moving toward SK airspace is a provocative act of war. it wouldn't even take that much to start a little fire

NK nuke and ICBM testing was to give Western countries the justification for placing THAAD systems in South Korea and Japan that are aimed at CHINA. Also Kim when he took office assassinated his uncle and his entire family line (they had long standing ties to Beijing). Kim was educated in a school in Switzerland aka the West.

He's a Western agent playing to our political aims.

journal-neo.org/2016/11/01/north-korea-is-an-pentagon-vassal-state/

arent NK and south korea still technically at war?

How do I use this?

yeah dude dennis rodman is also a robot we use to play basketball and entertain the spook

Keep the codes out of candlejack's han-

fuck mattis is in japan isn't he?

fugg get that man on a submarine pronto

OH NO GOY!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, though there are channels for leadership to speak the two nations are still at war and we still station there

Did North Korea run out of food again?

PAC-3 is an anti-ballistic missile variant of the Patriot system.

It's likely an alert for a North Korean missile test. Or it could be (very unlikely) a Chinese sneak attack.

Guys an all out nuclear Armageddon caused me to shift in to your timeline. You have to warn president Paul that th

fuck twitter larpers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What the fuck is this new meme

Anyone have the blog thing an user made for us on how this all works?

Maak die website oop, en copy en paste agt nege nege twee langs die kHz veld en druk ENTER.

Going to clean my rifle now lads

Best of luck

is Shinji dare i say it ((ourguy))

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

>Kim was educated in a school in Switzerland
nice

Wow, thanks a fucking lot, Drumpf. You retards voted for this.

GET IN THE ROBOT SHINJI

Found it

skykingradio.blogspot.com/2015/09/skyking-skyking-do-not-answer-heres.html

Dank u

kyk na my screenshot

he was quiet and liked basketball. they didn't do much besides. it was him and an aunt i think, maybe his little sister(?) and they stayed in a relatively small apartment. i bet you he played sega at his friends house

Ja heb het nu, bedankt.

Checking this out.

Okay i get 8992 is the CF, but what about modulation and span? What am i setting it to?

>All stations snowfall repeat all stations snowfall
wat

No just keep it on 8992 and everything on default and listen, you'll hear the chatter when / if it comes up.

this, set to 8992 all I am getting is static sounds.

If evas exist in our universe then we are all fucked to a fate of tang

i hear nothing

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kek, wrong font though

It's static and all of a sudden it lights up, that's how this frequency works.

What is ironic is that i work for USMDCARSTRAT and I know what these broadcasts are about.

>not an invitation to ama

RIP SB-3 Ghoul user

Nvr 4get

So is there any actual news on this? Or is it just the usual radiofag fearmongering?

Well good for you, James Bond, why aren't you running away right now?

nah everybody died right now

because im in japan dumbass im fucked reguardless

so is south korea done?

Is anyone hearing anything? I hear a click everyone once in a while like someone pressing a push to talk key but no one ever pipes up.

Just learn to swim. Very well.

WTF is happening on 9096.45???

Now this is at the same time that PAC-3 batteries reported erected and active in Shinjuku, Tokyo about 45-60 minutes ago

hey aussies do you guys see that bright light outs

>nuclear Armageddon
thats what you get for electing a lolbertarian

>9096.45

ayylmao's confirmed

NK Deathray spinning up shi

hey so are we gonna get nuked or what

Most probably

Quick someone good at maths how long for an ICBM to get from NK to Japan?!

nah, the ADA is bretty good in on okinawa. mainland is fucked but no way the US is ever getting nuked.

Just tell us something we don't know.

FOXTROT FLASH
FOXTROT FLASH
FUCK EVERYBODY RUN

not the US I mean Japan

how is japan fucked. best korea can only have a few nukes and shitty rockets to carry them right

if nuked flew japan is probably fucked. i dont know how good their ada is

F

>Sup Forums, you have to infiltrate Pyongyang and destroy the ultimate weapon, Metal Gear!
>Complete the mission in accordance to the simulation.

iran and china as well. china has some crazy shit.

rundown....

This radio shit seems cool. Anyone got some links or info on how to get into it?

ICBM speed is 6-7 km/s, North Korea and Japan are ~1000 km apart at their closest point
I'm too lazy to do the actual math to take into account the fact that missile paths are curved, but probably under 10 minutes from their launch sites in the north to Tokyo, a little longer to reach Ryukyu (where the Okinawa base is)

RIP, brotha.

ye just scroll up everything is in the thread my dude

Digits confirm nothing is happening

Can I get a quick rundown on what is going on in this thread? I read it and I'm still a little confused

I wish a nigga would

bogpill me on north korea

Literally nothing

I'm monitoring the two things you guys posted before already. How do you guys find these channels?

More radiofag fearmongering
Feel free to move along

If nuclear war is about to break out you aren't going to hear about it on fucking Twitter.

HOLY SHIT TURN ON CNN

WW3 is happening, slide this heresy! Praise KEK

like 2 minutes