Is the US Constitution Universal?

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/317884-washington-state-judge-halts-trump-immigration-ban-nationwide

>Ferguson, a Democrat, filed the lawsuit three days after Trump signed the executive order. The suit argued that the travel ban targets Muslims and violates constitutional rights of immigrants and their families

So this begs the question: Does the constitution apply to non-citizens outside of the territory of the United States? Is our constitution universal?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/immigration/255281-yes-illegal-aliens-have-constitutional-rights
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-airlines-idUSKBN15J04Z
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
lawnewz.com/high-profile/on-trial-why-trumps-immigration-ban-will-win-over-seattle-judges-nationwide-stay/
usgovinfo.about.com/od/rightsandfreedoms/a/illegalrights.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Does the constitution apply to non-citizens outside of the territory of the United States

Absolutely not

/thread

/thread

also a federal judge from BOSTON just ruled that the executive order is legal and does NOT discriminate against muslims.
saged

Mr. Democrat Judge things otherwise. If there's no stay on the order, it means we get another fucking batch of shitskins coming in until the supreme court says, invariably, "fuck you" and keeps it legal. that could take months.

and then the shitskins get deported
mind you the DHS already said they fully intend to ignore this judges ruling

This.

Spicey said there will be a stay ASAP (on his twitter)

lmfao that didn't take long

It only applies to the US and it's territories and it's citizens. The UN charter applies universally.

absolutely this, and the leftykikes are disingenuous as fuck because they count on that when they enslave hbn1 muds. the leftykikes count on being able to deport them in a moment's notice.

The judge is a Republican. Man you are uneducated.

Not likely to be filed tonight, plus the stay may not be granted lol.

yes, this has been decided on in many supreme court descisions, going as far back as 1886. thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/immigration/255281-yes-illegal-aliens-have-constitutional-rights

Or he just keeps writing them and changing one country each time.

fpbp

>Bush appointed
>republican

Last time I checked.

Six people have been refused entry or had visas cancelled that where from the subject countries and where not Muslim.

Equality.

ignore the ruling? I don't think so...

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-airlines-idUSKBN15J04Z

U.S. Customs & Border Protection (CBP) has informed U.S. airlines that they can once again board travelers who had been barred by an executive order last week, after it was blocked nationwide on Friday by a federal judge in Seattle, an airline official told Reuters.

In a conference call at around 9 p.m. EST (0200 GMT), the U.S. agency told airlines to operate just as they had before the order, which temporarily had stopped refugees and nationals from seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the United States. Individuals from those states who have proper visas can now board U.S.-bound flights, and airlines are working to update their websites to reflect the change, said the official, who was not authorized to speak publicly.

I'm heading to the airport to pick up refugees. Want to come along?

good thing the whitehouse just issued an injunction to stay the judges order
lmao the judge is fucked once this actually goes to court, the fucking traitor.

cover yourself with bacon grease and maybe

No, but parts of it apply to non-citizens within the United States and parts of it apply to US citizens wherever they are.

>constitutional rights of immigrants and their families
>The constitution guarantees the rights of foreigners

FUCK. OFF. The US can deny every immigrant and refugee if it wants to. These people are foreigners and the US Constitution does not apply to them. Fuck all these faggots who want endless immigration.

I don't have bacon grease. I could spray myself with PAM if you like.

maybe you trumptards should actually read the constitution for once?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

>The Equal Protection Clause requires each state to provide equal protection under the law to all people.

If liberals can say that the constitution doesn't apply to unborn fetus's we can say the same thing about immigrants. FUCK OFF

A

>Does the constitution apply to non-citizens

Constitutional provisions that were meant to apply only to citizens were labeled as such - for example, only citizens may serve in Congress.

>outside of the territory of the United States?

Yes. The US Constitution binds the actions of the United States government and its officers. DHS employees outside the United States are working for the government and hence subject to the same restrictions as they would be inside.

LEAF

no, and non citizens illegally present should not enjoy any protections of the constitution

This, now someone tell David Brock that.

That would mean every illegal alien that crosses into America would be protected by the constitution. No unwarranted search and seizures. Basically the end to customs and immigration.

This is 100% accurate

(Captcha is kicking my ass tonight)

We may act like we own the whole world, but we don't.
Non-citizens are not covered by the constitution until they are within our borders.

You guys are picky as fuck about who you let in. Or at least you used to be.

Yep

The "US" part of US constitution should've tipped off OP.

America first for American's citizens.

noncitizens have no constitutional rights.

/thread

I cant wait until a sleeper agent comes in and waits six months for things to cool down. Then attacks.
It will be the same media response.
"Well, I guess this was a isolated incident."
Never mention his background or religion.
Rinse and repeat*

Otherwise known as congrats, Donald, you successfully screwed over Christian and Yazidi immigrants. You know - the people you said you were trying to PROTECT.

Actually, no, the US has signed treaties obligating it to accept refugees under certain circumstances. If you read the Constitution, you would be aware that treaties are enforceable.

Further, the majority of the American people voted for Hillary, Johnson, or Stein, all of whom made no secret of the fact that they thought Trump's plans went too far.

Fetus: Not a person. Achmed from Syria: A person.

Further, even if you believe in fetal personhood, US law allows us to kill rapists in self-defense. If it is okay to kill someone for trying to put their cock through your vagina without your permission, then it is okay to kill someone for trying to put a baby through your vagina without your permission.

fuck me
>burger education
meant America's citizens, it's late.

>No, but parts of it apply to non-citizens within the United States

Which parts and where is it said so?

If you kill a pregnant women, you are charged for two murders. The way court identifies who a person is in murder cases is contradictory to abortion.

If the Constitution did not protect illegal aliens from unwarranted search and seizure, then it would not protect YOU - I could just claim that I thought you might be an illegal alien before checking your anus for cocaine.

The US is permitted to take reasonable measures to search for contraband *at borders*. The '50 miles from an ocean' extension is bullshit and should never have been accepted.

LOL u sound pissed

So what happens when multiple judges give conflicting rulings on the same subject?

Is the law so open to interpretation?

apparently you can just keep throwing shit at the wall until it sticks, and they found one in the 9th circuit, where 80% of their rulings don't hold up on appeal

>crossing into america

that's literally what he said retard, you aren't in america until you cross the border

Why so we can see that your post is a blatant falsehood?

>All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Before people enter the united states, they are not subject to the jurisdiction of the united states, and therefore they are not entitled to equal protection. In fact they are entitled to nothing, because it's not our jurisdiction.

Also it's not a religious ban. The vast majority of muslims worldwide are not effected, a christian family was held up just like the muslims, and the US has an obvious interest in banning travel from terror prone countries.

Considering what we know about the sexuality of Conservative Pundit's dog, I dont feel that any of this is a stretch.

Did you not read the bit where I said self-defense is a thing which is well established in law?

The law assumes that, unless otherwise demonstrated, the person in whose body a fetus is growing wants it to live. The law has taken the reasonable compromise position that killing a fetus after it could survive outside the womb is infanticide and therefore forbidden without special circumstances ('special circumstances' being variations on 'rape baby', 'it would die anyhow', or 'giving birth would kill the mother'.)

In other news: If I walk in on two people having sex and shoot the one on top, I am a murderer. If I walk in on a rape in progress and shoot the rapist, I can use the self-defense defense in court.

It's people like you who fuck up perfectly good feticide laws by trying to exploit them to support your idiotic forced breeding agenda.

Constitution limits the power the government both Fed. and State can exercise over it's citizens. If you're not a citizen then you're at the mercy of the government and by proxy it's citizens, which is why expanding US territory is a good thing because more people are protected by the constitution.

>kakistocracy

Democrats know what they're doing and it has nothing to do with defending Muslims. They are merely trying to stall Trump in every way they can because they can do little else with their current numbers. All you need to know is that Trump is following Obama's recommended list of dangerous countries to defend against.

Democrats will continue to get BTFO each and every day while Mr. President Trump dismantles their safe space piece by fucking piece.

Basically

>every day until you like it

But trump could just keep shitting out EOs that do exactly the same thing, but changing the countries involved.

And he can do it a lot faster than they can fight it.

Boston Federal Judge ruled differently.

lawnewz.com/high-profile/on-trial-why-trumps-immigration-ban-will-win-over-seattle-judges-nationwide-stay/

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Infact, its not trolling. You actually believe the nonsense that you are posting.
Of all the bullshit posted on Sup Forums you are spewing the worst kind.
I dont give a single fuck that your feelings are hurt over all this immigration.
The very fact you that YOU refuse to acknowledge we are a sovereign nation with laws, is preposterous.
If the United States was to follow your line of reasoning, then illegal aliens would be free from unwarrented search and seizures. As well as from being detained for simply being illegal.
This would completely contridict the reality that illegals are being deported. And have been so, for decades. Those very same individuals could freely walk across the border free from being detained. Furthermore, this would rule ICE and other federal agencies non compliant.
In a nutshell. Your full of shit. And a massive liberal cuck. The law backs the president and his executive order barring entry from members of nationstates with ties to terrorism.

few are refugees.

Typical liberals.
Can't win in Congress,force the courts to decide.
This judge, he actually is a judge(?) doesn't know jack shit about law which explains his (D) party alignment.

>Before people enter the united states, they are not subject to the jurisdiction of the united states, and therefore they are not entitled to equal protection.

Item one: Visa application involves subjecting oneself to US jurisdiction.

Item two: Many of the people impacted by the travel ban were already inside the United States. As the travel ban also applies to RE-ENTRY, green card holders currently within our borders are being denied the right of return based solely on national origin. As the travel ban was the government version of surprise sex, a number of new arrivals did in fact get detained WITHIN the US.

Does a green card guarantee re-entry? I didn't think it did, I thought you could be denied re-entry to the US e.g. if you committed a crime abroad.

Does he mean in the case of Obama and Niggers?

>popular vote
>forgetting the electoral college

Oh, sweetie...

Looks like Brits can get their guns back

Thise 3 million voted came from California. Take away California, and Trump beat Hillary. Thats precisely why we have an electoral college.

They ARENT citizens and therefore not protected. It isn't a ban against muslims. Why can't Trump just shut them down? Lol.

I wish the 2nd Amendment applied here.

I have proof I'm a natural born citizen though. Birth certificate, social security card, drivers license, military discharge papers, and others.

> screwed over Christian
Trump's EOs specified giving a priority to extraditing "religious minorities" i.e. Christians

Most of the constitution applies to any non-citizen that has ties to the US and can bring a claim against the US in court.

Like if you

>Have a visa
>Have a green card
>Have a US baby
>Have a US business

But for some random Syrian..no.

He was appointed by a republican, his vocal support of BLM and sjw causes indicate that he's actually a faggot.

Christians arnt flying planes into buildings. Or chopping heads off. Trumps trying to protect America.
Its high time we hang traitors.
Im sick of this shit.

> Obongo master demagogue
> No one bats an eye
> Fast forward
> OMG demagoguery so gay

:DDDDD so classic

See
>born or naturalized in the United States *and* subject to the jurisdiction thereof...

Either or does not guarantee you constitutional rights.

What about the over 2m non muslims in Syria

/Thread

This may answer some questions about rights

usgovinfo.about.com/od/rightsandfreedoms/a/illegalrights.htm

Also, isn't the idea behind Rights that we think everyone deserves them, and that everything operates better when we maintain them? I understand the imperative of loyalty to citizens first, I just was under the impression we had some kind of weird enlightenment-era ideal ethics thing going on here.

lol no

why did the niggers have to be my families property up to 1863?

Seriously, if it did, no one would charged with "blasphemy", "hate speech" or "Holocaust denial".

>Of all the bullshit posted on Sup Forums you are spewing the worst kind.
True. "The truth" is the worst kind of bullshit, because it's not bullshit.

>The very fact you that YOU refuse to acknowledge we are a sovereign nation with laws, is preposterous.

You, on the other hand, are spewing bullshit. Citing the Constitution is obvious evidence that I am aware that there ARE laws.

>If the United States was to follow your line of reasoning, then illegal aliens would be free from unwarrented search and seizures.

Which is as it should be. I can't go 'lol I think ur illegal' and search you, any more than I can go 'lol I think ur a nazi' and search you.

> As well as from being detained for simply being illegal.

Do you actually not understand the difference between 'unwarranted' and 'warranted'? While I think the US SHOULD have open borders, the US does in fact have the legal authority to detain people for being here illegally. That doesn't mean the fourth amendment goes away.

>This would completely contridict the reality that illegals are being deported.

That's a weak argument - do the high murder rates under Ronald Reagan prove that the law allows murder? Or do they just prove that the anti-murder laws were frequently broken?

> Furthermore, this would rule ICE and other federal agencies non compliant.

'This argument implies the government is breaking the law' is a weak argument, as it does not address the point.

>And a massive liberal cuck.

You didn't need to put that bit in - between your political positions and the shittiness of the arguments you used to defend them, it was already obvious that your intellectual development was low. Not quite Breitbart tier, but low.

No

no you fucking faggot

>Does the constitution apply to non-citizens outside of the territory of the United States? Is our constitution universal?

Well if so, then we need to start invading other countries to enforce it. Just think of how many other citizens in countries that are having their civil rights violated at this second! They cannot even own a gun or deny the holocaust.

We must do something brothers! To arms!

RINO

>Also, isn't the idea behind Rights that we think everyone deserves them,
No.

Hopefully he steps down.

The Constitution needs to be abolished and replaced with a mandate to make Trump emperor. America is for white Christians only, and any leftist should either be jailed or killed. Free speech should only apply to white folk who do not speak out against the state. It would create a utopia.

Hi

FUCKING

How do I change my flag?

Does tor work

do ***:flagX:*** where X is the country

Remove * of course

So why do we teach kids about John Locke in history again?

Within US territory, yes, noncitizens have constitutional rights. See the 14th amendment. It's not difficult to look this shit up if you don't know. It's ok to be ignorant, just use google.

A green card normally authorizes reentry. It can be revoked under exceptional circumstances, but I don't see 'born in Iraq' as likely to hold up as reasonable grounds for revocation - it's not something that the green card holder had any control over.

>Muh electoral college
Sorry, but when it comes to judging what the country WANTS, the opinions of the people do in fact matter.

You will note that the US isn't the one charging people with blasphemy, hate speech, or being a lying nazi cunt - because our Constitution DOES apply to what WE do.

Propaganda.
Indoctrination.
The education system has been corrupt for a while.

The constitution, and in this context the bill of rights, outlines what the US government CAN'T do to people. The executive branch has the right to deny immigration, but because of the first ammendment it cannot do so based on religion. I generally agree with Sup Forums on things but you guys are going to make yourselves look like idiots if you don't learn about the constitution besides what you want to hear.

>thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/immigration/255281-yes-illegal-aliens-have-constitutional-rights

Lol, except for the right to citizenship and the protections it affords (namely you can't be fucking deported). These rulings mean we can't have non-citizens live here and treat them according to an apartheid policy. It does not mean we can't kick them the fuck out. Retard.