What are you going to do sit around and get beat unconscious while saying at least this looks great for optics

>what are you going to do sit around and get beat unconscious while saying at least this looks great for optics

>tfw your queen BTFO outs you and your fellow right wing friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JzB8sT1TVb4?t=1m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRflz-93JA
youtu.be/sn4mVDtqi7g
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/02/03/liberals-electoral-reform-alt-right-fears_n_14603884.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But it's just Jewish shill media with a goyum sock puppet

Can't say I blame her for calling us out.

Women are getting beaten by leftist faggots in the streets.

>implying I leave my home
>implying I don't own multiple guns

source on what you're talking about?
Lauren is a total babe, btw.

All of last year Sup Forums mocked Canada because your prime minister said if you kill your enemies they win and now that's Sup Forums's stance on fighting back against these libcom traitourous fucks. Like Lauren says, you don't have to go out attacking everyone but there's nothing wrong with self defence and defending your political opinion. Fuck what the media thinks, they're calling the rioters trump plants and nazis anyway so it's lose lose right now for us

I agree with her 100% if I wear there I'd try to help but real men are only in red states

youtu.be/JzB8sT1TVb4?t=1m50s

When Sessions gets in it's over for leftists

Maybe you should stop watching that show if you think this is offensive to right wing people.

didn't he already do that?

>be antifa
>riot in any state not run by commies
>get shot

not yet

I never said offensive or offended, i said she absolutely destroyed this silly idea Sup Forums has about letting the left beat you up because it makes them look bad not us. The media are going to spin it in their favour anyway so now you have a black eye, damaged pride and you're still to blame for what happened

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Fighting a mob without a weapon will get you murdered. Defending yourself with a gun puts you on the front page of the media where I'm sure that you will be accurately portrayed as a well adjusted, normal human being. Best let it continue to erupt and these leftist politicians will have to either allow their police force to do their job or they get removed.

She's right. But I live in the south.
We don't have those problems. We have guns.
If a group of people protest like that outside of a democrat city, they get steamrolled by the sheriff's office and get charged with gang violence.

So she's butthurt about the lack of white knights? Top fucking kek

Oh LAWD.

>ywn have Lauren's pussy riding your face

>misusing the term white knight
You do know the difference between chivilry and white knighting, right?

sounds like a dream 2bh

waiting for them cheeky nudes

It's chivalry and there is none. Betas cucking for dumb whores who rode dozens of dicks are the most pathetic thing on earth

Never gonna happen. I might start an anti-feminist, pro-Trump YouTube channel on the off-chance she might check out my shit.

Although I'll take Roaming Millenial first if she offers.

>thinks i care about spellcheck
>Betas cucking for dumb whores who rode dozens of dicks are the most pathetic thing on earth
>Doesn't have any friends that are girls
>Is single and alone

No one here knows anything about her personal life. Quit being a judgmental cuck or you're going to be unhappy for the rest of your life.

I'm happy already. Doesn't sound like you and the dumb whore you wk for are

I think there's a difference between a head of state saying he refuses to defend his country and a group of rightwing Americans reluctant to get into a rolling street battle with the left after what just happened to Lance Scarsella. That trial showed flat-out the left will not allow the justice system to protect rightwing whites.

So anyone thinking about going toe-to-toe with Antifa can absolutely not be caught.

>woman telling men to die in battle for her

hmmm

>pure snowflake denial
okay

>People say chivalry is dead....
And their right!

Know why?....
>Because women killed it!

>youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRflz-93JA
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRflz-93JA
>youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRflz-93JA

>go to counter-protest Leftists and defend free speech
>get attacked by a group of Antifa for your wrongthink
>defend yourself with a gun because you're outnumbered a dozen to one
>jury finds you guilty and you get over a decade in prison

>No one here knows anything about her personal life
She likes to go out to the jungle fever night at the local club and get felt up and grind her ass on some BBC

Pic related

I've seen it.
I disagree.

We're white men. We're creator's of society and the western world. When things go right, no one says a word, and when things go wrong, it's all our fault. We're build to take it. We're built to fix it. We're not happy unless we're taking charge and handling shit.
It is our obligation to the world around us to be the caretakers of this world because we're the only one's capable of such a monumental responsibility. It doesn't mean you run around like a cuck, complaining that life isn't fair. It means you work harder, get a good woman and teach her and treat her well. You do the same for your children and you don't waver.
This mens right faggotry needs to stop.

>picture of Lauren in a bathroom
You're right. Clearly we can see Tyrone sullying Lauren with that bbc. We should all be offended and bitch about it some more.

No thanks CREW. I'll watch you lose the normie's favor by being violent monkeys and mock you the whole time.

If it's a battle worth fighting her safety is irrelevant.

That is actually the job of a woman, to shame men who won't fight. I have never cared for Lauren Southern before, or even found her attractive, but now my dick felt it—MY DICK—and I seriously want to smash some Antifa skulls.

She's right, but as far as implying that the men are to blame for not defending women? where were the conservative women when feminists destroyed every prospect that a man can strive for? where were the conservative women standing up for men when no fault divorce passed? where were the conservative women fighting for more parenting rights for single fathers? where we conservative women when feminists promote their bullshit rape culture ideology? when were conservative women ever talking about how the majority of suicides are by men?

I agree that as men it is our duty to protect women from violence, but women need to understand that they have played a major part in creating the system that creates radical leftists and if they are going to call on men to serve as protectors, they should realize they are not above us, our beliefs have merit also, and we are not sexist because we won't take their manipulative bullshit.

In denial of what? I don't live in the world's capital of obesity, sluts like Lauren are 6/10 in any of the neighboring Slav countries I need a 2 hr drive to

that's bullshit

liberal or conservative, the students there are californians

there's a reason you don't see them doing shit like this in a state like tennessee

Big Black Clit

You're not going to get them talking to them like an autist.
You're also not going to get shit if you act like a judgmental puritan.
Learn to hunt, faggot.

lol dammit australia.

Stop giving this disgusting jew attention you fucking virgins

She's so fucking right

You """men""" have been sissified. The jews outdid themselves

she is so fucking sexy jesus christ i want her to tie me up and kick me repeatedly in the balls

Rebel media now pushing for violence via Lauren and Gavin. Definitely controlled opposition. We're winning and they're making calls for violence? Wtf???

Fuck her and her "you men need to protect your wymymz!!!" It's a trap if we attack now, they're in their death throes. It's over... Trump won, the media is losing credibility, lefty riots make them look bad, BLM hasn't been heard from in weeks, etc. Let them burn out, just don't get too close while they die.

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."

>Rebel media now pushing for violence via Lauren and Gavin. Definitely controlled opposition.
This.

(((The Rebel))) owned by (((Ezra Levant)))

whats the thing with BLM they completely disappeared from the political scene.

did soros cut their funding?

I can confirm she outs her alleys behind there back

Possibly? I'm sure they'll show up again but for now it looks like all the funds are going to ctr (sharia blue) and antifa. They're really trying to goad us into fighting them because they still control some vestiges of influence via the media.

lauren is such a spoiled snowflake lol
sage for e-celeb bullshit

shiiet this timeline is amazing.

we have literally a iluminatti pulling the string to end democracy in a sovering nation, if you told this only five yearsa ago i would have laugh in thier faces.

I don't buy the whole "white man's burden" theory in western Christianity. We're better, I agree, but we're better because we're evolved to be better. It's not our job to raise the rest of the world up while our own women spit on us and the rest of the races hate on us.

Don't worry though, we're already stirring.
youtu.be/sn4mVDtqi7g

Don't be silly, Canadians have no balls.

>while our own women spit on us and the rest of the races hate on us.
I have not had that problem. The type of girls I've been interested in have always been really loyal. Other species of people haven't fucked with me much, either.
Just don't be an asshole and don't put up with shit.

>tfw no Southern Belle to sneak off into the woods with at night

>your queen
There is only one real queen of /pol

Things are going great. Justin is already afraid.

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/02/03/liberals-electoral-reform-alt-right-fears_n_14603884.html

I live near Detroit, I've had to pull my gun on niggers twice in my life already because they were looking to chimp out. Lesser races don't respect us at all. As for women, they're not as bad but unless you snag a conservative virgin girl early on you'll be dealing with the vast majority of sluts and cunts. You can be stoic and strong but they will still stray, they'll even call you later and beg for forgiveness, but you know you can't take them back at that point.

True, but if we defend ourself, Judge Shekelberg throws us in jail for 19 years.

>>>

who is in the pic?

impossibru