What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Idk ask the shitpost er in 3 2 1

Sage

That liberals need to be deported along with the shitskins.

“He has forbidden you only dead animals, and blood, and the swine, and that which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for other than God.” (Quran 2:173)

BLACKED

That hes senile

he could explode at any minute

Mohammedanism is the new age religion of the left, look at the pope pimping it lately.

Heh.

He's a muslim.

He means he's cool with being an apostate and burning in Hell.

or his heart could, at least.

It means he's a pedo piece of shit that fucks goats during ramadan

Is he Shia or Sunni? :^)

Holy fuck liberals and shitskins need only bullets.

Why aren't you in the alt-right yet?

If we're all muslims now, does that mean we can throw acid in the faces of feminists and set gays on fire?

The pope loves cocks

> Hurrr muh boipucci hurrrr muh mouhamed brother hurrr rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee

Moore transition when?

He's actually a tranny at this point, isn't he?

All Christians and to an extent Jews, are technically muslims by the definition of Islam - spiritual submission to the Abrahamic god and following of his laws in one form or another.

Michael Moore, being none of the things above, is not, however, a muslim.

I'm confused as to why people keep posting women with factually inaccurate signs like this. This one even look a little bit like a man.

There is only one God, and that is the God who breathed life into the first man, ADAM, who was before ABRAHAM.

God did not come into existence in the time of Abraham.

Ever heard of Melchizedek?

Whom Abraham paid tribute to?

"aloha snackbar"

>I'm every bit as stupid as I look and as I have demonstrated through the later litany of my failed documentaries, so I have to make money somehow

yer stupid. I won't even explain because you already know why....deep inside.

That's Libtard for "I'm a giant douche"

fuck i hate michael moore. I thought he was Canadian for years. Was shocked when I found out he's actually American.

Why doesn't he also say, "We are all the 1%," which would contradict his demonizing and is literally true in his case.

He's not American, user.
He's a communist hiding under a flimsy american disguise

read it backwards, milsum lla era ew. He's obviously telling us the Jews are controlling his mind.

he looks like he ate at least 2

He's basically saying "look at me, buy my next book, watch my next documentary."

I thought Michael Moore would have cleaned up his image by now. Lost some weight, put on better clothes, get rid of that ratty baseball cap. But nope.

How can Michael Moore be both an atheist and a Muslim? he can't. Muslims hate him for being an atheist. Muslims want him to either convert or die. I have more respect for the honest Muslims who say they want to convert and kill than the whites who defend Muslims.

he meant that he's a fucking fat retard.

>get rid of that ratty baseball cap
A lot of men go bald, user. It sucks, and it's a difficult thing for many to deal with.

Everyone knows that the best way to win an argument and to make nonpoints that can't be refuted because they're non arguement thereby always gibing you the first, last and only word

It means we may mock muslims because (most of) our cultures are superior, but any one of us, by a turn of fate, could have just as easily been born to middle eastern muslim parents and brainwashed by their shitstain religion.

He's trying to be like Elizabeth Warren - a 1%er playing identity politics to enrich himself further. That's all.

He's actually really good at doing that - the massive McMansions that he owns proves it.

fucking liberals will destroy islam

I swear Michael Moore is promoted and continues to make films so conservatives can point to him as a strawman whenever they complain about liberals.

He's done more to hurt liberalism in America than most conservatives.

Did he just assume my religion?

What he really meant was this.

I really don't have any integrity left in me or any brain cells.