Daily reminder that if you don't understand this infographic, you still haven't taken the redpill

Daily reminder that if you don't understand this infographic, you still haven't taken the redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kqsuK8B7b4g
henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CYl845GORmM
youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck why put them all in one image? The Who Controls Your Mind chart needs to be updated anyway.

Daily reminder if your analysis of (((the problem))) doesn't mention the Lurianic kabbalah, Sabbateanism or Frankism it's essentially worthless.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

youtube.com/watch?v=kqsuK8B7b4g

henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html

youtube.com/watch?v=CYl845GORmM

>Fuck why put them all in one image?

Why not? I'm actually planning on making a much bigger, more detailed graph. It allows everyone to put all the pieces together in one single image, instead of it taking months or years after seeing enough (((coincidences))) over time.

>The Who Controls Your Mind chart needs to be updated anyway.
It's only 4 years ago, shit hasn't changed that much.

When people start talking about the occult, the religious aspect and secret societies, that's when a lot of people tune out.

That's why I think it's better to stick with the concrete political and economic aspects.

I look forward to that. Also, I meant that it has several faults and that it needs to be corrected or discarded entirely.

It's real though.

>it has several faults and that it needs to be corrected or discarded entirely.

Yet you haven't pointed them out.

Updating it won't change much since it will be outdated in 2-3 years anyway.

By all means, correct all the faults if you want, but a lot of it still accurate.

It's pointed out that it was made in 2013 for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM

It took me a while to find this because I had saved it when I browsed with my tablet.

Nice.

This pic was literally made by JIDF and it's full of bullshit.

>Trick #1
First, it's possible to find the Jewish ethnicity of someone even if someone didn't add it on Wikipedia.

>Trick #2
No, the "reddish hue" are all confirmed Jews, like Jeff Zucker.

>Trick #3
Because they still make decisions about the way the company is run? It shows the sheer nepotism if all the top positions are controlled by Jews. And by displaying the Founder, it also shows that often the organization was started by a gentile, but then it was taken over by Jews, often by hostile takeover like with Disney.

>Trick #5
No it shows EVERYONE who is in certain positions in companies multiple times, not just Jews.

>top parent companies run by non-Jews
No they're not, usually.

Jewish media control is something that has been acknowledged for decadess. Just because someone made a pic trying to debunk, it doesn't change this fact.

Sooo the red pill makes you schizophrenic?

The redpill makes you realize that your entire perception of the world and politics have been formed and shaped by Jews since the beginning of your life.

We're supposed to believe Jews are poor oppressed minority who dindu nuffin. They are actually very powerful, being overrepresented in every institution from banks, to the educational system, to media and the entertainment industry. They created communism and were its main leaders, killing tens of millions of people when they dominated Soviet government, and they tried to do the same thing in Germany, which is one of the reasons they were hated.

We're supposed to believe progressivism is this beautiful thing about fighting hate and helping the little guy, but it's a direct attact on White, Christian society and the West in general, and driven by Jewish interests.

We're supposed to believe Hitler was the most evil man in the world, but he was one of the few who tried to remove Jewish influence from destroying his country and Europe, and our entire perception about it has been influenced by the Jew's control of mass media who obviously used their control to shape history and public opinion to their favor.

night night

Thanks for the dump

>They were entirely apocalyptic who despised the world
>seeking to bring about its early end and to bring forth a Messianic utopia

That's basically ISIS's rationale as well.

Seems they were proto-Radical Islamic terrorists .. but more successful