Dewsbury, England is Now a Muslim Town

this is fine
twitter.com/whitereddit/status/827715624747073536

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBZrzly4Bho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> town in a Muslim country is Muslim
thanks for the informative post

"WHAT THE FUCK THEY KNOW THERE'S A PUB DOWN THE ROAD AND THEY'VE GONE AND PUT A FUCKING MUSLIM CENTRE HERE!!!" - my brother in law

And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah.
—Quran 2:191

youtube.com/watch?v=jBZrzly4Bho

there's like 18 fucking mosques in my hometown

can confirm. my grandparents went shopping there the other week. said it was full of them and they wont go again.

all rich too, driving nice cars and all the women with full burkas and shit.

I unironically never want to go to europe or the uk because of shit like this lol

you couldve been great

What has happened to you? This your land.. isn't it?

not really. I was born in 1992.

I was 5 years old when tony blair got in and shitted everything up.

I've been living in Canada on and off since 2010.

I tried joining the armed forces but I have a history of depression so they said I cant join.

theres not much to do other than vote for UKIP.

The thing is you become a monster if you take a stand. If you tried to debate the view of keeping England for the English then you would be ripped to shreds by the lugenpresse and their followers.

and then if or when you get carted off to jail. all the mussies in there would skullfuck you sideways with the guards looking the other way.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.
I hope Britain can be made great again and soon.

This is really it. Western civilization is completely transforming and we're alive to see it with our own eyes.

Commission surveys about the credibility of news sources. THEN come out with England for the English. They can't touch you then. It's a new dawn, lad. Can you feel it?

Why are they walking on the street? They don't look like they are protesting.

Looks enriching lol Reminds me of 1 time I went to Harlem. Feels weird being the minority.

Transforming? You mean like from a beautiful woman to a pile of guts feasted on by flies?

An inferior culture.

Jesus christ england how the fuck could you let this happen?

its never been about the facts though. people dont care about facts. they care about what the headline is on the front cover then look at the page 3 topless girls.

people here have been brought up all their lives to think only of themselves and to belittle any sort of communal or national thinking.

people are consumerist slobs. their luxury and comfort have to be taken away first for them to think anything but selfishly and short term.

they will like, upvote and hashtag their way to the next news story and get their grief addiction fix which pops up 24 hours later.

anyway why do you care? you're Irish I thought you hate the UK.

When will we rise up and play call of duty in real life?

shit is depressing man

One, they don't feel like walking on the sidewalk for whatever reason, or two, they are migrants from places like Pakistan and Afghanistan where in many places there are no sidewalks, everybody walks in the street.

Everything seems in order here... nothing to see here

I tell you what I love about these kinda thing?
How no matter how far you go back, England would have at least one notable black man/ muslim and lefties cherry pick that kinda stuff to say "see? I told you that country X has always been diverse" even when 99.9999% of the population wouldve been homogenous

>implying anyone wants to be 'diverse'

Keep that shit, shitskin.