What do you think islam-hating feminists?

what do you think islam-hating feminists?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/video/2015/sep/16/femen-protesters-women-islam-france-video
youtube.com/watch?v=yRANWLjiPdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah.
—Quran 2:191

think about islam-hating feminists?

They're alright

A good muslim is a dead muslim

Probably the last feminists that actually understand their cause. Leave them be, it's all the other lunatics we need to be worried about.

You mean actual feminists? Ones that oppose cultures that are run by a patriarchy group that actually oppress women?
They ate alright.

They can stay.

This

/thread

- Sup Forums

Did they get stoned to death?

I appreciate that they're at least consistent.

these are USELESS people who should be LOCKED UP for ever

At least they're honest and consistent. Most other leftists just want to destroy everyone who is better off than them while preaching justice

The issue is that there tends to be an overlap of anti-Islam feminists and full on genocide (of men) advocacy feminists because both are seen as extreme by the core feminist movement so they're pushed together.
In my experience the best anti-islam feminists are right wing anti-feminist Christian women.

calm down mohamed

They are idiots who sincerely believe that feminism is about rights for women, rather than the destruction of the white race.

Should be chained in a sex dungeon and raped forever

They at least make some sense.

They have terrible boobs. I gotta side with Isis on this one.

Good. They should hate that suffocating trash.

if they did this in america, would they be called islamophobes by the american left?

theguardian.com/world/video/2015/sep/16/femen-protesters-women-islam-france-video

this is awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=yRANWLjiPdY

It would be extremely triggering.

women can't really do anything unless it somehow involves sexualizing themselves first

>protest?
>we'll get naked

they do it to themselves, and it's why they'll never be equal :^)

mashallah brother
yes

these thots should be stoned to death

I dislike feminists. I think they're childish. I hate islam. I honest to god hate islam and anyone who follows it

They're the "smart" ones

they are the best, they are the kind of feminist Sup Forums sshould be supporting

Can we get some Femen to take on our Antifa?
That would be great. Thanks.

They realize they can't agree with the schizophrenic left while holding their ideals with any sort of weight. Unfortunately for them, their main motivations are overshadowed by the injustices of Islam's practices, and that battle is one hard fought. They likely won't be labeled as feminists when their battle is over, win or lose.

The only way I could possibly see them being bad is if they're just as militant and man-eating as the popular left they abandoned. Otherwise, they're fighting their own fight and that's fine.