Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inuktitut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devon_Island
youtube.com/watch?v=giSWN5KDHPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should whites move to N. Canada?

Its pretty nice up there desu, plus we'd be close to Hyperborea

Drugs and rape mostly.

Inuit snowniggers living in 300 person communities spend their week's paychecks to import hard liquor to drink themselves to sleep with.

Also some seal clubbing, naturally.

nunavur business

Abbos who speak in triangles.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inuktitut

nunav ya business

They have mosquitos the size of hummingbirds during summer. I'll never fucking go there..

Gas sniffing.

mines and inuit community. a 40oz bottle of vodka is $300

a case of beer literally costs a hundred dollars. The locals mainly stick to gasoline and glue. Paint if you're on the local band council.

beat me to it

That's more along the lines of Alaska and the Yukon. Nunavut is literally Hoth from ESB.

Do you know how much of that land is hospitable?

Nunavut.

Absolutely nothing, now go back to whatever you were doing

>No roads
>Inuits
>fuck-off-we're-full mentality to non-inuits
>seal clubbing
>extremely expensive food because no agriculture
>every town participates in collectivism/borderline-communism because food is expensive and it's not like they have non-government jobs up there
would actually be kind of comfy but if you're not native you'll never be welcomed. racism desu

>Province of Nunavut.

Whoever wrote that is a retard

30,000 snowniggers who are barely in contact with anyone else

Capital city has 6700 people in it and is basically just a big trailer park.

High tomorrow will be -20.

Sunset is at 3:36 pm.

Suicide rate is 7 times higher than the rest of Canada/US.

It's where we send all the salt of the earth Canadians who refuse to shitpost.

Low pop, high wage , high inflation, low quality of life

how much money could you make just buying shit and flying it out there and selling it for dirt cheap compared to the prices there? or is it not really viable?

What is this, an image for PEI?

I can't help but laugh at the poor bastards in Resolute every time they show the national temp map on ctv. It's never not cold and they get ZERO sunshine 3 months out of the year

It's a very large territory and you'll be spending a lot of fuel to get around. I'm sure prices are as low as they can be

It probably wouldn't be a very effective way to make money, because the province is comprised of something like 25 communities spread out over a 2 million square kilometer radius with absolutely nothing in between, and the median population of all these communities is

A below average sized football stadium worth of people inhabiting a landmass bigger than Mexico try not really hard not to commit suicide.

> seal clubbing

>paychecks

you mean EI cheques

kek'd a little

RRRREEEEEEEEEEE

devon island should be our Sup Forumsony
it's huge and empty

Nunavut's your business.

Hopeless poverty, native, impoverished natives. Y'know, same shit that happens in the middle of fucking nowhere down in the States, except colder and even more remote.

>once the ice melts

The next oil boom & the bypassing of the panama canal

Fuck thats funny...and very insightful as well.

"How", my native brother.

You can get a taste of real bustling city life

There's a reason it's uninhabited. It's an occasionally -50C barren wasteland.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devon_Island
There's apparently the ruins of some 80 year old fur trader huts you could live in, and a couple of muskox to keep you company.

If your desperate to form your own society but also have it in Canada for some reason you don't need go that far north though, you could live it the only mostly uninhabitable wilderness further south instead.

2 million square kilometer radius

square kilometer radius

square radius

Trudeau pls stop posting from provinces larger than planets and non ecludean dimensions

It should be New Syria, but.

That is an honest lapse of intelligence on my part. I don't know why I said radius.

Regardless, Nunavut isn't the ideal playing field for starting a shipping empire.

>Canadian education

You even apologized

>American education

Identify the apology in that post

Which is the best/most hospitable out of Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories?

I work for an exploration firm up in Nunavut. It's great fun chillin' with the muskox and caribou. Fuck mosquitos though, they're brutal up there.

Isn't that where they bludgeon the seals?

youtube.com/watch?v=giSWN5KDHPQ

Southwest yukon, gets worse as you go north and east

Seriously, move to Alaska if you want isolation.

Us Canadians are huddled against the border for warmth.

Build that wall, we'll cover it with seal fur.

Top secret interracial breeding grounds and military growing operations

death in permafrost