Are blacks/black sympathisers really this deluded?

>>Additionally, white people commit more sex-related and gang-related homicides than any other race.

>>In 2011, the most recent year for which data is available, 2,630 white people killed 3,172 white people, according to FBI homicide statistics. When comparing that to the black population, in
which 2,447 African-Americans murdered 2,695 of their own, white-on-white murder is clearly the bigger issue.

That's only a snippet of the level of retardation in this article.

Come on, surely it should be illegal to misrepresent facts in order to demean a race.

I was always told as a child that cheating on a test us only cheating yourself, this is exactly what these Mongoloids are doing.

usuncut.com/black-lives-matter/black-on-black-crime/

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/03/13/texas-gang-rape-how-a-horrific-case-is-dividing-a-town.html
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2 small chips

>chips

That's the smallest order of "fries" I've ever seen

>chips

Probably why Americans are fat

Drink and sides are the unhealthiest parts of fastfood

>chips

>chips

Those small chips are about $2.50ea. We get raped with fast food prices, mostly due to our high minimum wages.

>chips

remember whites are 63% of the population and blacks are 13%. clearly they are the bigger issue

HJ's new thick cut chips are awesome though, much like KFC's chip but a better chance of getting fresh chips with HJ's

>chips

>being 13% of a population
>commit as much crime as 60% of the white population in a nation that counts mexicans as part of that 60%.
>chips

Crime statistics treat white Hispanics as both white, so It's 72.5%

I never knew chips were called chips because they are chipped potato until like a few months ago, blew my mind

>""""""""""""white crime"""""""""""""

Apparently not, whites need to stop doing all the raping and killing. Why the nigger tier behaviour?

>>inb4 Hispanics are not white

What is this picture?

Did Burger King and Jack in the Box have a child named Hungry Jack's?

Burger King was already a place in Australia in the 60's so they made a company called Hungry Jacks

It's pretty much the exact same as Burger King except their buildings have a 50's theme

Why do you keep showing us coupons that expired 4 days ago?

Cunt.

>>WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE MEMBERS OF VULNERABLE POPULATIONS THAN ANY OTHER RACE
Vulnerable populations are generally defined as children and the elderly. Family members and significant others are also often targets of homicide, rather than random victims. FBI homicide statistics from 1980 to 2008 show that white people are, by the numbers, far more likely to kill children and the elderly than any other race. Additionally, white people commit more sex-related and gang-related homicides than any other race.

You fucking what cunt?
See here

Yes chips you fucking north american mongoloid cunts

I'm pretty triggered about that myself.

>>How to attract Americans - The thread

Our whopper junior 2 meal deal is 10 dollars US, yours is a little over 7 dollars US. I'm pissed.

Yes but its at a happy shopper burger king

Citation?

>Amerifats commenting on portion size
I went to a Maccas in the home of the brave and your mediums are the sizes of our larges. You might as well serve your large sodas in buckets

>tfw you aren't in the hungry jacks timeline

I was given Junk mail in my letterbox with a Hungry Jacks deal offer with that same one, I went there for one of the $5 deals but the chips have been turned into large cut chips instead of a thin cut chips like mcdonalds, ironically this gives you less chips

BestOfCookingSomethingAtHomeInstead/10

You know it's all dressed up for the photo too so it's probably like 6 FRIES or some shit.

>FBI homicide statistics from 1980 to 2008 show that white people are, by the numbers, far more likely to kill children and the elderly than any other race. Additionally, white people commit more sex-related and gang-related homicides than any other race.

that is not what fbi statistics say. you're simply lying. it says the opposite.

>usun(((cut))).com

>You might as well serve your large sodas in buckets
you haven't been to a kfc

A dindu ate my baby

That is literally 2 bites worth of fries

>$10
LMAO

We used to have that but then our government cracked down on unhealthy takeaway stores selling cheap oversized food is now banned

100% pure diabetes

As I said, our high wages for unskilled workers is ridiculous.

You can earn $150k p.a as a labourer, so what happens is you end up with fiscally retarded bogans that are cashed up to the hills who will pay anything for anything because they simply can. That's one of the components behind the Australia Tax that effects pretty much everything in this country.

You name it, it's more expensive here. I bet you could even buy our Vegemite for less than we can here.

So Obama has stopped racial data on crimes being produced?

>they call fries chips
>they weigh themselves in stones

why are bongs so silly

This

i bet you think those nuggets come out of chickens shaped like that too

How big is the refrigeration business down under ya cunts?

>In a world without basic math skils ...

Did they rename Burger King so as to not insult the monarchy?

Black sex offences are terribly under reported because niggers don't consider raping children to be illegal. No one reports it, and no nigger will cooperate with the police regardless.

Trying to charge 20 niggers that gang raped an 11 year old is rayciss. The niggers actually protested.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/03/13/texas-gang-rape-how-a-horrific-case-is-dividing-a-town.html

this was meant for

Came here to post this. Nothing triggers Americans (me) more than calling fries chips. It actually sort of hurts my brain to hear them be called chips. I don't know why.

Foreigners feel superior about their fast food options while I have the FREEDOM to order any of their sizes as well as sizes they can't even legally buy.

>asians are mongoloids
>negroes are negroids
OP nigged when he should have nogged

Do you not know of fish and chips? The chips are supposed to be fries you autists. Calm down.

>small
Now that is something to be triggered about

white people commit more of every kind of crime probably, white people are the majority

retard

Whoever wrote that article is a dumb who doesn't know how to read a basic table. The table says that there were 2,630 white people were murdered by other white people, while 3,172 white people were murdered in total. So 82.9% of white murder victims were murdered by other whites in 2011. Meanwhile, 2,447 black people were murdered by other black people, comprising 90.8% of the total 2,695 black murder victims in 2011.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6

love me some fuckin ultimate whopper meal With >Chips!

>his government forbids him from buying certain food products

Nice nanny state you have there