How come there are no nigger riots as of late?

How come there are no nigger riots as of late?

too cold

There are just riot riots now...

Too cold

They have liberal cucks to riot for them, the only group of people more stupid and rediculous than they are

Cops havent killed a black guy.

This is unsettling, now that you mention it.

Is there a reason?

They know the cops won't hold back any more.

too bold

wait till the EO revoking welfare :)

soros isn't paying his agitators to rile up their black assets... hes paying antifa(g)s now

It's too cold to get a bunch of effectively sociopathic dindus who have no ability to appreciate higher morality to go riot. The ratio of Potential Nike's to Probable Discomfort is too low.

media hasn't picked up a case and presented it according to BLM's false narratives

its not like black criminals are not still being shot by cops

Most nigs don't really give a fuck about Trump. Only use him to justify theories. Also, remember that when the pussy comment came out, Trump lost in every demographic except blacks.

yep, they discovered blm was no longer effective

These are targeted political riots now. Chimpouts revolve more around an unrest and party/free for all/anarchy atmosphere.

The tone is very different as well. The riots now are more like running, organized pillaging mobs vs just pure free for all mayhem of a TRUE black chimpout riot.

Yup.

Niggers are an unambitious lot.

too cold

because the useful idiots had thier soros money cut off once they served thier purpose so they quit. silly fools, do you really imagine movements just exist?

Ayo iss cold n shit

>rate of potential nikes to probably discomfort
This has to be the new dindu ratio

Yep, they can't handle cold, snow, or water at all. They sink and drowned nearly instantly and dress very poorly when it's cold out. They probably don't know wool exists.

I'd like to think that guy lost a bet

Too cold

Even Chiraq is relatively peaceful

>what is Chicago?

>How come there are no nigger riots as of late?

Soros shifted his money to other groups to attack Trump.

Because to them Trump is just another white racist in office. To white liberals, he is the anti-Christ, except they don't believe in Christ.

Maybe because there doesn't have to be one? There's been a huge stretch between Rodney King's and the BLM's

But even the tide is turning with Trump. Seems more blacks are willing to give him a chance than say any other Republican.

Probably cuz Trump is genuine in wanting to help all Americans

>The ratio of Potential Nike's to Probable Discomfort is too low.

I fucking KEK'd too much.

Besides this, which I think is true, I think too that a lot of those protests are fake and fueled too. So right now the people like Soros are shifting their resources and attention on protesting other things.

Exactly. Whoever's pulling the strings isn't pulling their's anymore.

I wish I could not sound like a tinfoiler, but it just makes too much sense. There is too much of a logical disconnect going on here. Like these groups have their causes they want to advance but they seem to only give a shit at certain times and places. It's not an all the time thing for them. Almost like... a job?

The real civil rights movement didn't stop. They were out protesting and demonstrating all the time. BLM just waits until the media cameras are rolling.