Hasn't the meme gone too far now, or are you legit unironic all super fucking racist?

Hasn't the meme gone too far now, or are you legit unironic all super fucking racist?

Serious question, because I'm honestly getting scared now.

>canada

what meme

>a fucking leaf

>legit unironic all super fucking racist

We've been working on this for years and we finally got a nice opportunity with Trump.

>pussy grab
>racism
Wtf is this idiot on?

Its not a meme, if most of us had the chance we would final solution the shit out of every nonwhite country on the planet. Most on this board who say otherwise are either newfags, pussies, or le reddit. I assume you are new here.

>Hasn't the meme gone too far now, or are you legit unironic all super fucking racist?
Lord Kek has erased the distinction between memes and reality.

Jesus fuck. Moot made a mistake brining back the ashes of /news/

Too bad Gook is too retarded to realize what's going on.

I-it's almost like different people use Sup Forums and have different opinions. Tell me it isn't true!

I don't think the word racism/racist even means anything any more. It's just become a derogatory general term.

It's not racism. Blacks and abos literally aren't even the same species.

>leftist riots out every night literally killing people, ruining lives, demanding all white men lose their jobs, their homes, and their possessions.
>scared of a few NEETs and college students posting bantz online

>are you legit unironic all super fucking racist
O-of course i-it's only ironically, mister not-CIA!

What the fuck does b tier /news/ have to do with anything?

There is a mosque down the road from where I live.

Every Friday the plug up the street because the morons won't expand their parking lot. Everyone parks on the road/grass so police have to come and direct traffic. I can't get anywhere and have been late to work because of those bacon-hating goatfuckers. More of them are showing up too.

Send them all back.

The fact that people can even have a conversation about reverse racism or if you can be racist towards whites speaks to that

the new mission is anti-islam at all costs so white supremacists have been taken off the terrorist watch lists. isn't that great? it's like trump really is a nazi or something.

We're only racist against FUCKING LEAFS

You know I think racism is not even real or exists. It's a false concept that describes a kind of behavior that humans don't actually do.

When I say this, it triggers the fuck out of normies. But then when I ask them what racism IS exactly, they seem to have trouble coming up with an actual definition that I can't tear down in seconds. Showing how it's a non-existent thing.

So just like all words with negative associations, it eventually gets watered down to just mean raw negative association. Racist is the modern witch-label. Something you can't prove but you hurl at people you don't like, hoping to convince others not to like them.

In today's setting I don't think racism really exists, only in people's minds but in the past it was a thing. Insitutional racism putting black communities being put next to industrial facilities and infecting patients with syphilis to observe effects (performed by the CIA). Some people are misinterpreting the aftershock of that as racism today despite it not being an impacting factor now. Racism is just another tool to them. The doublethink is astounding. Proclaiming equality for all races, genders etc. While criticizing one race and gender. People supporting trump don't seem to be even talking about race