AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/03/white-house-vows-emergency-stay-of-judicial-order-thwarting-presidents-immigration-order/
i.magaimg.net/img/1c1.jpg
lawnewz.com/high-profile/on-trial-why-trumps-immigration-ban-will-win-over-seattle-judges-nationwide-stay/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03/boston-judge-unblocks-trump-travel-ban-asks-where-does-it-say-muslim-countries
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>legitimize the effort of all those gay ass protests
guess we'll be seeing a lot more liberal faggotry

>huffpo

DRUMPFFF LMAOOO AMIRITE???

theyre obviously just clickbaiting at this point

>thinking a judge gets to set policy in the USA

Judges, can and do, make wild ass statements all the time.

Kekekekekekek

>huffpaint
>generic headline with no details
>90% chance of being fake or grossly exaggerated news
2/10

>be law enforcement
>imying i'll listen to cuck judge

While some on this board will rejoice from this, a lot more will hate this, and most will troll this.

I am glad this ban has been lifted.

DOJ will block the order and this will eventually go to SCOTUS

Doesn't understand the Visas have already been revoked.

LOL DRUMPF IS ORANGE!!!

Can't wait to see that piece of shit judge replaced by God Emperor. :)

They are currently in the process of reinstating them, right now.

why can a FEDERAL JUDGE grant a nationwide temporary restraining order blocking what the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES wants?

Yeah seriously, don't reward bad behavior. They'll just keep doing it and it'll get worse and worse.

God bless Jeff Sessions and Neil Gorsuch.

this

They'll be reinstated just in time to be revoked again

JUDGE LOSES JOB

"You're fired" is in that hippie's future.

To make myselF clearer why does a FEDERAL JUDGE have rule over our GOVERNMENT and can block shit from happening?

already reversed by another judge

Checks and balances mothafucka!!!!!!!!!

>A nobody judge can overturn an executive order

What? Are leftist genuinely this delusional that they just out-right refuse the power of the President and just go with whatever person of mild power agrees with them?

Why the fuck is there such an uproar about banning third world scum from coming into our country?

It's called the checks and balance system.

Source please? I figured it would go to supreme court first

it's literally the only thing the left has left (other than keeping their abortions)

It will be over turned in two days

Democracy and freedom

Because cultural marxism.

>They're cultures are not inferior, from their perspective it's better than ours. So let them in so we can tell them that their culture is no better than ours whilst assimilating to their cultural needs.

Trump's on it. God Emperor doesn't miss a beat.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/03/white-house-vows-emergency-stay-of-judicial-order-thwarting-presidents-immigration-order/

It will get sent to the 9th circuit, but Trump has to make his arguement to them, this time.

>OUR HUGE RED FONT BASICALLY SHOWS HOW MUCH EMOTION WE PUT INTO OUR WORK RATHER THAN FACTUAL ANALYSIS.

Exactly what you'd expect from a feminist gossip rag.

DRUMPF BTFO

Holy shit, he's an inept fucking retard.

Nothing is ever going to get done, is it? Some piece of shit federal judge is going to block everything Trump wants to do to make America better...

I don't understand how some federal judge in Oregon can make laws and repeals for the entire country. It's fucked up. Shit needs to change.

trump already put an executive stay on them, plus it takes several months to do that, and by then their ruling would be thrown out.

I disagree with the judge, but it's nice to see the judicial branch ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING. The whole reason why the president has so much power these days is because they have been slacking for the past 100 years.

Events like this are good in the long term.

But why?

YOURE FIRED

Literal emperor when?

just another faggot judge trying to make a name for himself. Sad!

I'm waiting for one that just boldly says TRUMP DIES

WHENEVER
HE MAY
BY PROCLAMATION
ANY CLASS
ANY RESTRICTIONS

wtf i love judges now

The Real Russian Invasion......

>waaah why are these judges blocking illegal government decisions
>why can't Trump run this country as a dictator, it's his turn!

it's going to be 4 years of frustrated Sup Forums tears isn't it?

Theres been some kind of stay put on it. I have no idea what's going on anymore

This is hopeless reactionary bullshit. A judge cannot in his wildest fucking dreams override executive overreach -- plus, the fucking case is legitimately just going to end up in Session's lap in the end.

I really hope libs will get the message loud and clear that Trump can do anything the wants now, and there's nothing they can do about it.

So judges only doing something when some sjw faggots are butthurt is a good thing?

Trump on suicide watch.

well that's the end of that

America was set up to prevent dictatorships

It's definitely going to go to the Supreme Court, but will most likely be overturned because it's not "unconstitutional" like these kikes are insisting.

and then in small text underneath it says
EASTER EGGS

this triggers the liberal

nonetheless JUDGE BLOCKS BAN

Can the President place armed forces at airports to apprehend these turdmen?

I think it sets a bad precedent too. Checks and balances might be a good thing, but at this point it's making the government effectively useless too. So they get to cherry pick what orders they want to follow based on who they don't like?

The President's first job is basically managing the military and national security. If he can't do that because a small cog in the machine is not cooperating, it jeopardizes the entire fucking nation. Especially if it's just petty political playing.

Looks like Trump is totally inept.

Looks like you just elected a big gasbag to office who will do nothing but ruin relations with other countries.

lawnewz.com/high-profile/on-trial-why-trumps-immigration-ban-will-win-over-seattle-judges-nationwide-stay/

Boston Federal Judge ruled differently.

Seattle Judge on the other hand is from the 9th Circuit with an 80 percent losing streak against the Supreme Court.

So all Trump has to do is cut funding to whichever state that judge was from until the fucker gets disbarred.

See

low court judicial branch has no power here
DHS follows exec order and will continue doing so

>one judge has control of everything
>democracy

were a republic btw

Drumpf eternally BTFO rite guise?

God Damn Russians!!

MAGA!!

Looks like a judge is going to get his ass fired.

I'm hoping it sets a precedent for future administrations. We're all drunk by proxy on Trump's win, but all the power he has now can just as easily be given to his exact opposite come next election. The judicial branch actually doing it's job is required if you don't want the next guy in office write up 50 different executive orders in the first week and undoing all the work that had been done up to that point.

Cutting funding is too light he need to jail them for treason

(Dammit I thought that Ari gif was the one where he's yelling GET THE FUCK OUT! I screwed my own post.)

That's fake news tho

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03/boston-judge-unblocks-trump-travel-ban-asks-where-does-it-say-muslim-countries

The president's first job is listening to the people.

We are the people.

This judge's ruling will just get halted temporarily by the white house by tomorrow probably. And then it will go to some court and the whitw house will win.

How long will the temporary lift on the ban be in effect?

I completely agree but I have a feeling that judges won't do shit to block the next Democrat's executive orders, precedent set or not.

Leftists are more prone to letting their feelings overtake common sense.

You can't build kickass mopeds like your brother Slovenia and you can't remove kebab like your brother Serbia.

Why should I even care what bananastan says?

Nazis aren't people.

^

They will appeal. That doesn't guarantee it will be reversed tomorrow. Appeals can take some time.

People are already getting their visas reinstated.

Judge is going to get a drone attacked

It already has. My image wasn't a meme so it got overlooked.
See:

Remember the acting attorney general, the dems in the commities, the pussies March, and the riots? The calls to impeach, influence the college, call them unconstitutional, remove him from the primaries, etc? How they are all basically a massive tantrum where they try ever more desperate tricks to stop Trump, failing at every turn? That's what's happening.

Found the fucking Russians.....but Hillary knows them both...LMAO

Probably just means that Citizens can come back after travel, once again fags citizen's. I doubt the ban is lifted for non citizens.

Ive heard it from more reliable news as well, but which ine came first?

These liberal faggots are so precious - the judicial branch doesn't have some special power over the executive branch and the law (from the legislative branch) is clear as day that the President does have the power to do exactly what he is doing.

So he'll simply ignore the stay, tell the agencies in his branch of government to enforce the law as his DOJ defines it.

End result - more liberal butthurt.

Trump is the gift that keeps giving. 8 years of this, only 10 days in - it's going to be glorious.

Nice, thanks for that.

>federal judge in jew york announces ban
>customs laughs at the judge and continues to enforce trump's eo

It's like nobody told (((them))) the definition of insanity. Immigration and custom will just ignore this block as well, zero fucks given.

National defense orders aren't subject to court scrutiny ;^)

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET

(you)

Nope gotta rewrite that shit. They tried to use previous precedent to justify it but it was ruled unconstitutional to the degree it was written.

oops...lrgeeeeeeee fileee

mybadd

>Oregon
wat

neither are Australians.

nvr mind...stoli might be wrkin

MAGA!