>>110952940

>Fentanyl.

I'd take drugs too if I was married to Oswalt.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/patton-oswalt-reveals-wifes-cause-death-972031
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>Oswalt's shitty comedy literally gave her cancer

When I got in a motorcycle wreck this summer and broke my tibia and fibia they gave that shit to me and took me off of it IMMEDIATELY after surgery. Felt good man

damn it I was wrong...
2ndpbp

I had a fentanyl IV a few weeks ago

Goddamn it's strong

I bet he overdosed her

>Fentanyl. Yeah, she was a junkie. That's prescribed for people in the advanced stages of cancer.

Also prescribed for people with MS.

I miss King of Queens.

So his wife was a dirty smack head like the rust belt fly over's he spends all day mocking and belittling.

Kek.

>She founded the website the True Crime Diary, writing about breaking crime news and "cold cases" of crimes that were unsolved by police.

If she was taking Xanax she probably didn't have a huge benzo tolerance, and fentanyl is Oxy^10.

Rule of thumb, never mix benzos with opiates. Especially fentanyl

In Vancouver now they're having problems with carfentanil, it's literally an elephant tranquilizer. A few micrograms on the skin can kill someone; vets have to wear a hazmat suit and have rapid-injection Narcan (10x the normal dose or something) near them whenever they handle it

>Fentanyl

Holy fuck. Nurses steal that stuff to sell to heroin addicts here.

Nah, he killed her. He shows all the signs of having unhealthy obsession and low self esteem. From what I've read sounds like she was starting to slip away from him when he decided to end her.

>fentanyl

junkie overdose. 95% guarantee he uses it too.

if you are taking amphetamine, benzos, and fentanyl, you are high as a motherfucking kite.

How do you people honestly look at yourselves in the mirror after criticizing a dead mother?

Like fuck, I get you don't like his opinions but she was a human with human problems.

This chans obsession with "degeneracy" is fucking defies intellect.

What's with the hand around the neck?

Not a hand around the waist. No a hand touching a shoulder. Not a hand on her upper arm. But a hand on the back of her neck.

Interesting.

adderall and xanax alone will kill you. fuck your heart up real good.

LEE PATTON OSWALT MURDERED HIS WIFE

suck my fucking dick you fucking retard

>A

Thinking of it another way, she killed that poor kid's mother. Sounds pretty monstrous to me.

>FUCKING

I like everybody loves ray more.

It's like a speedball, the problem is they have different half lives

It's why speedballs are so lethal. People do heroin and coke and the upper (coke) negates the downer (tina), yet depending on their tolerances, one has a shorter half life, so when one wears off, the other one is usually taken at an OD level and they frequently go into OD and die.

>t.

damn never seen that pic before. sad way to go. my heart is fucked up from all the trash i done. i stopped but still think it might get me.

>tfw also a McNamara and use a ton of drugs/drink
>tfw other members of my family drink heavily
I'd like to meet up with other people with my surname and see if there's a correlation between my surname and substance abuse. Must be the heavy irish genes.

>Wife is taller than him
I hope to God she was wearing heels that day.

>please don't leave me
He killed her.

t. chink

sounds like a really happy person who enjoyed being alive.

LEAF

His comedy literally gave her cancer.
>well done

>hollywoodreporter.com/news/patton-oswalt-reveals-wifes-cause-death-972031
>hollywoodreporter
>hollywood

And I'm supposed to care because...?

Look at that death grip he has on her neck.

I definitely agree he killed her.

I remember listening to a fresh air interview with a paramedic about people going from near death to complete monsters when given narcan. They were on coke and heroin and then injected with narcan to stop the heroin and became violent cause they were being denied the high

I guess he didn't have a pool.

rosary in his hand.. fuggg

F mister Farley, godspeed.

Both are comfy but Kevin James, Pete Boyle, and Ray Romano are what made their shows good. And I guess Ray's in show mom, everyone else was superfluous.

doesnt even sound fun. if i were to take adderall or xanax i would take them separately or else they just blow each others high.

I can see that... coke causes incredible aggression. Once I was doing coke years ago and we were hungry at noon (all night rager, drinking until 4-5 then blow after), and I was asking MILFs at McDonalds if they wanted to get fucked etc. Friend drove back, crashed into fence, we laughed and ended up ripping wood panels off fence, then I punched holes in the wall all the way up to his apt. Then in his room we got bored and started destroying everything and throwing it out the window.

We passed out on the floor, woke up with a coke hangover (ie. no dopamine) getting fucking booted by pigs

>Did you guys cause this damage?
>"I have no comment"
>Back to sleep

Oh those days lol.

Grandma only got it during her last days when the disease finally killed her after 5 years so I don't think it's that common for MS patients.

FUck, did someone place those there post mortem, or did he realize one was wearing off and he wasn't going to make it? Sad

All that money and fame and he was still miserable

Is that chewing gum in his mouth?

she killed herself to get away from him

I have no idea what that is. Maybe asphyxiated vomit?

holy shit, that's an insane cocktail. being on adderall and xanax must FUCK YOU UP. I can't imagine what the fuck headspace that would put you in. Then FENTANYL damn! That shit kills hardcore junkies all the time... christ. These people are sick, I sure as fuck didn't like Oswalt before but now I think hes an accomplice to murder.

What the fuck dude

The average American with money is so drugged up. What the fuck could you possibly need adderall, Xanax, and fucking fentenayl in your system at the same time for?

He was obsessed with dying on his 33rd birthday so it was more than likely suicide.

He wanted to die like his hero John Belushi. Reminds me of what happened to Anna nicole Smith

Tina is meth. Its short fort christina commonly used in gay craigslist ads. You some sorta faggot, boy? Heroin is commonly refered to as boy or ron.

Source

Murder

Doesn't surprise me. If you've ever read this book then you know that Farley was obsessed with Belushi.

>Farley was obsessed with Belushi
Belushi is delicious. Just make sure it's fresh.

It took so long to come out, that I assumed it was a drug overdose or suicide.

>rosary in his hand
died before he could stick up his butt

So she got too close to something, and (((they))) had Patton sacrifice her?

Saving this comment bb.

narcan is an agonist and puts them into withdrawal immediately. probably a major reason.

Savage.

Real talk she OD'ed on Fent.

That's only used in surgeries with people who have high tolerance or other scenarios of that nature.

Almost everyone who does Fent ODs. It's a nasty opiate cause of how potent it is.

Her death just happened to be during Moloch Week.

New fb profile pic!

Wow, leafs are truly a menace to society.

Kill yourself

Xanax= lowered inhibitions
Adderall= increased concentration

Combine the two, and you get really, really, really focused on doing retarded shit

Throw in an opiod, and you're pretty much guaranteed to die. Drugs that affect GABA receptors (Xanax, alcohol) DO NOT mix well with opiods. Forgetting to breathe is a major reason people O.D.

Of course he was married to a degenerate drug abuser, I swear we should just remove all naloxone from Vancouver and let all our fentanyl addicts go the way she did.

I've done plenty of coke, and never had that happen. You're just an asshole.

No, worse... you're a fucking leaf.

Arthur from king of queens and marie from Raymond were great. I think both shows had a great ensemble cast. Even that faggot Spencer had his funny moments. Funny though. Hated both shows during their original run

Idk man. Percocet and wild turkey go together like peanut butter and jelly

He's not saying it isn't fun, but it is pretty dangerous.

sensible-chuckle.gif

>Checked
Super devil likes to party

I can't fucking believe that people do fentanyl recreationally. The dental surgeon gave me that shit to take out my wisdom teeth. I counted to 5 and then woke up over an hour later completely incoherent and I remembered nothing at all.

How the fuck can you do that shit even once and think "fuck yeah let's get crunk".

Aderrall was probably taken in the morning and xanax before she slept.

>Los Angeles coroner's Lt. David Smith said McNamara's cause of death remains listed as pending.

How does Patton know the cause of death when the coroner hasn't decided yet?

Do these things usually take nine months?

(checked)
Junkies are the stupidest people on the planet.

>inb4 it was murder

We really just want to constantly remind Patton that he killed her. Never let it go, never forget.

Opioid tolerance.

a fucking leaf

Irish here, I drink and love drugs. Just quit smoking. Well, cigarettes. I love pot too much to give that up completely.

Tried it a twice via nasal spray, I asume it was a low concentration. I could definately see why people would get hooked on it

You must be lost child.

Narcan sends them into withdrawals immediately. It's not that they're denied the high and returned to sober, it's that they're suddenly cripplingly sick. You can really fuck your body up flooding it with a massive downer for an extended period of time. Heroin WD won't kill you, but your mind is racing and every nerve that used to be muted is flipping out. It's like an anxiety attack happening at the same time as the absolute worst case of the flu.

>poltards know all about drugs

Wonder why....

you mean a dead junkie

Carfentanil this!
*grabs prescription dick*

>taking benzos, amps, and HIGH DOSE OPIATES together

she deserved it desu

This.

she was just trying to escape the Patton's incessant need to obnoxiously virtue signal and show what a great male ally he is

He knew it was coming. He even asked the hooker he was with not to leave him. He grasped the beads because he knew he was gonna die. The hooker left.

This one

Day of the rake is coming, write your will.

>Fentanyl
My dad was given this when he was nearly dead from Cancer. That shit will fuck you up.
He had a 0.5mg dose and he was goofed up for a week. Incoherent, didn't know wtf was going on.
They then gave him 0.25 and it was just as bad.

Fuck that shit

Benzos + Fentanyl

Most common cause of overdose. Overdoses just passed car crashes as most common cause of accidental death.

Its a serious healthy crisis in our country. And we can treat them, but we don't.