Saw this posted earlier on here, never got an explanation. What exactly happened?

Saw this posted earlier on here, never got an explanation. What exactly happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4187984/Human-Ken-Doll-Rodrigo-Alves-isn-t-addicted-surgery.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she took a whole bottle of redpills

lol

when you sniff redpillz

I think she is a qt. I don't care what anyone says or what moment you choose to take the screenshot.
When I see her in full motion my peepee tingles.

shes def hot and far from a drug addict, perfect teeth and skin

I love her sharp facial features, our children would have great jawlines too.

we never did get her name
sad

you dont get one motherfucker

more like she crushed the redpills up and smoked them in her redpill pipe

Our son would have great features

addicts dont have great skin and teeth and rock turmp hoodies and shirts which are prob like 25-40 bucks

kek

based

She looks like a bird. WTF

moongirl

low test male

crinfy as fuck my senpai

Can I get a quick breakdown on that weird guy?

heh

>What exactly happened?
she took all the red pills

Sweet P

day of the rake faggot

whoa is this legit?

What's her name? Where is this picture from?

The way her chin is...
really makes the neural pathways electrically induced

not her you fucking faggot, jesus

Based Ana Kasparian

fpbp

That's not her is it? Is that Emma Rossum?
Why is either one of them there?

WTF is wrong with their faces??!?!?!?

this is a real woman. this is /our/ girl. this is a girl filled with the spirit of truth and righteousness.

she is who we fight for. those who mock her in any way are making a fatal mistake. that the demon-possessed "reporter" was so flip about it on twitter was, in effect, him signing his own death warrant

Someone laced her redpills with methamphetamine.

It's Tay. Kek brought her to life through the power of the leaf user's massive get, who wanted her as his ai gf.

Believe in Kek.

david ((((((((duke)))))))) needs to shut the fuck up.

#

leaf, shut up. you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. after all, how could you with your faggot boyfriend's asshole all over your soon to be cut out tongue.

this is the most logical answer

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4187984/Human-Ken-Doll-Rodrigo-Alves-isn-t-addicted-surgery.html

I heard you the first time you stupid niggerfaggot. Why don't you go fuck your cousin or whatever you dumbass inbred abominations do.
Also
>60%

there is such thing as this type of addiction. the only positive thing i can see is that he is a cadaver that plastic surgeons can perfect their techniques upon so that they can better apply their gift on those who have been maimed through no fault of their own.

it takes exceptional levels of sophistry to see these doctors as anything other than demonic. sad!

k big guy

The moon men.