The pillowpill

>made right here in the good ol' USA
>personally guaranteed by the creator himself
>gives you the best night's sleep in the whole wide world

So, Sup Forums, why don't you own a MyPillow?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/DddZ
consumerreports.org/mattresses/should-my-pillow-become-your-pillow/
consumerreports.org/my-pillow/my-pillow-health-claims-lawsuit-settlement/
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-01-11/the-preposterous-success-story-of-america-s-pillow-king
youtube.com/watch?v=_l1aPzeBAWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

scam for idiot boomers

Are you shilling a fucking pillow on a politics board? Where is your shame?

Don't you have anything better to do Mr. Lindell?

vid.me/DddZ

moost comfortable pillow yooll ever own

Honestly a very good pillow fixed my neck pain would recommend

Everytime I watch this damn commercial, I think, "why the fuck does he like that pillow too much?"

It's a fuckin pillow. Anything you can comfortably rest your head on is a pillow.

If I shat in a bad and somehow was able to remove the shit smell, it would probably be better than my pillow.

The manufacturing process can't be all that complicated.

Seriously, is this the best capitalism has to offer? A fucking pillow dude?

Sweden is right. Wow.

seriously though
nigga has so many commercials
he must spend countless millions on those fucking commercials

i got one, it's alright.

It is damn expensive. It isn't something I can justify just to be potentially disappointed.

Stop misusing the word pill

its a good pillow imo

And they actually work.

Consumer Reports actually cites the My Pillow to be heaping pile of shit. It sells itself off of aggressive advertising, because their target audience are dumb enough to believe anything they see on TV.

One of the most basic persuasion tactics of the Jews.

he just keeps giving hannity new pillows as payment. hannity is going for the long con gonna start his own my pillow store.

Buddy of mine bought one, used it once and then never again cuz it hurt his neck.

The pillow I got now is one of those cooling pillows, feels good on the back of the head when tryin to sleep

>Consumer Reports actually cites the My Pillow to be heaping pile of shit.

consumerreports.org/mattresses/should-my-pillow-become-your-pillow/
> Half of the 18 staffers said it helped a lot, 17 percent said it helped a little, and 33 percent said it didn’t help at all.

not quite a 'heaping pile of shit'

pillgate

What about the zyppah I keep hearing about? It's supposed to keep you from snoring. They shill it on foxnews on xm radio.

>lost a lawsuit over a shitty pillow

consumerreports.org/my-pillow/my-pillow-health-claims-lawsuit-settlement/

Got one for christmas. Still can't tell if I like it or not...

I have two of em. The firm and the regular.
The firm one is too damn thicc and hurts my neck.
The regular is in fact the best pillow I've ever owned.

>he still sleeps with a pillow

Why haven't you taken the pillpill?

Early Trump supporter who took a lot of shit for that. For that I respect him.

For deliberately positioning his crucifix so everyone can see it in his TV ads, not so much.

I have a My Pillow and it's the best pillow I've ever used.

Mike Lindell, the creator, is a former crack addict.

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-01-11/the-preposterous-success-story-of-america-s-pillow-king

I ended up with extra money to spend over Christmas and bought it as a gag gift for my brother.

It's comfy, But certainly not enough for the price tag. Watching him trying to explain the gift to others was well worth the price.

>buying the feather stuffed jew

I swear to god I'm not a shill

I really like thin pillows, I'm talking like two inch max thickness. I use a 10 year old pillow because I literally can't find pillows thin enough in stores

Does the my pillow allow that level of flatness

Source you fucking nigger.

Typical settlement that delivers money to state coffers and charities.

The message here is not giving a dime to the idiots who fell for obviously unbelievable claims that no person of slightly below average intelligence or better would ever believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=_l1aPzeBAWU

This commercial plays along side that one. I always lose it.

He's a cuck from lake Minnetonka

fuck off with this Sup Forums tier shit

I'm laying on mine right now. best pillow I've ever owned.

You're a nigger it's a fucking pillow how can it be a scam you fucking faggot. It's actually a good product and the guy is a former meth addict

he made it to put a heroin addict to sleep, because he was one once. it's a brilliant device, surely

That is a really unusual path to success.

then get a refund if its no good

Because they aren't very comfortable, give me a down pillow any day

first post, nigger post

I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.

He's a former (current) crack addict who hires beaners

In the future, be polite and purchase a banner ad on Sup Forums before you shill your product in a thread.

idk i got one for christmas and its pretty comfy

I have one, its pretty comfy. Got it as a gift from an aunt. Used to use my clean clothing I was too lazy to move off the bed.

I want to achieve maximum comfiness
Should I get a Mypillow and a snuggie?

>Snuggie

Probably be better off using a comfy pair of pants and a sweater.

hey thriple digits here is right. You should put a banner Ad on Sup Forums. Pic related, make money $$$

This thread made me chuckle, wasn't expecting a thread about pillows on a politics board on an anime appreciation forum

Don't even speak to me until you've taken the buckwheat pill.

damn how did i get triples replying to triples.

what if (OP) is Michael Lindell? That would be cool. Hook me up with one of your pillows my-man