Be a normal 2nd grade teacher in Illinois

>Be a normal 2nd grade teacher in Illinois
>All 24 of my students are Mexican
>Last year only had 1 white kid and 1 black kid
What do?

You already know what to do, user

you've already done well to inform us

Do you live in Chicago or very southern IL? I live in rural IL and I barely see nonwhite people.

Move to teach overseas.

no, senor, pls

North side of Chicago

That would explain it.

Have sex with the hot ones

>2nd grade teacher

Are you at least banging the other teachers? In my experience, elementary school women are some of the the most airheaded college graduates on the planet

They are airheads but no I am not banging any because I am otherwise a NEET outside of work

let me guess, belmont cragin?

>They are airheads
>I am otherwise a NEET outside of work

In my experience, teachers choose to go to those schools. If you aren't lying, since most people here are unemployed Anime Nazis, you elected that occupation and post.

It's not like you didn't know you were going to teach at ghetto school #42 when you signed up for the job.

Yeah but more irving park

Chill Jose, I just meant that he should find another profession

research the parents and report anyone suspected of being illegal

wut du eh du whit deez keeds!

were you unable to find work anywhere else? there are plenty of predominately white suburbs just north of chicago.

the elementary school i went to, just a few blocks north of you, turned from ~1/3 hispanic to ~2/3 hispanic in under decade.

Its just the closest school to my house

WAIT A YEAR THEY WILL GET DEPORTED

You gotta get out of there.

This. You should an hero

JEREMY SPOKE IN CLASS TODAY

lake county?

>teaching
>Illinois

Sorry bro, elementary teaching is a deathtrap in this state. Try to teach somewhere right outside Chicago, I heard they have generally better schools there. That's one of the reasons I switched from Education, I've heard too many horror stories.