The Lemon cracks the case! Antifa are right wing Breitbart protesters created to pull federal funding from Berkeley!

The Lemon cracks the case! Antifa are right wing Breitbart protesters created to pull federal funding from Berkeley!

youtube.com/watch?v=K977LL87rd8

Who is this old faggot? "I heard," "I think," "It seemed," If you haven't got any actual information then shut your fucking mouth. Pure disinformation.

Quick! Grasp at these!

Robert (((Reich)))

>they looked paramilitary
>I'm a colossal faggot

This time you must choose both

This is why the left is losing. Jesus, they can't even admit that maybe they have a few bad actors, they have to lie and skirt blame.

What? Republicans and Democrats switched places again?

Get your shit together America!

Ever notice that CNN is a little more bold about fake news? Oh, and they don't have a comment section on their site?

No more like FAKE NEWS

nice

>robert reich

>reich

you arent fooling anyone, hans

They have seem to double down on the liberal agenda. Not even msnbc is this far left anymore, they saw the writing on the wall and hired megan kelly.

God damn, liberals are fucking desperate now. No fucking shame whatsoever.

They have found a way to sound more ridiculous than when they said that Vladimir Putin was personally overseeing electoral interference.

she went to nbc didnt she?

Progressives should be encouraged or provoked to commit even more violent acts, until all progressives can be castigated and hunted down

i mean go look up antifa, they say they are a left wing paramilitary violent action group

They there were right wing agitators in Washington DC, San Jose and San Diego too. Oh wait you're just a stupid lying kike.

Holy shit.

Megan kelly yes I think they glenn beck there too.

cnn is fake news.

>American education

Anyone who lives out on the West Coast knows this shit comes exclusively from the Left, going back at least as far as the WTO protests in Seattle.

POO

Fucking fake news.

Back when Alex Jones was the champion of the left?

IN

LOO

Ccccccombo

Why would the alt right want to defund Berkeley? Do they really think we're that organized I mean the only thing the alt right as done since Trump's election is troll HWNDU

wat

>The greatest trick Sup Forums ever pulled was convincing the world the alt-right existed.

>calling all of our enemies nazis isn't working anymore
>LET'S CALL THEM ALT-RIGHT INSTEAD

I love that the left is not going gentle into that good night.... this spectacle is glorious.

dems never switched they just used the negro as a vote farm, same thing they do with gays, spics, and muslims. vote farms

>they thing we would ever leave our homes

haha jokes on them

Fucking disgusting kike shill. This is why the lying legacy media will die by the end of this year.

there was no alt right, the left created it and now this alt right is scaring the lefties. wtf is this timeline.

>Lefties posing as alt-righters posing as lefties to make lefties look bad then they go against a bad alt righter.