The best-selling anime in Japan and most-watched on Crunchyroll is about a Donald Trump-like figure who goes back in...

>the best-selling anime in Japan and most-watched on Crunchyroll is about a Donald Trump-like figure who goes back in time to WWI and becomes Hitler
>Episode 3 is called Deus Vult
>In the latest episode the MC invades a Muslim country because the people didn't have Visas

Is red-pilling becoming a global phenomenon now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt5M2iJPFWk
a.uguu.se/xuMHpmrLzsWo_deport.webm
a.uguu.se/futCccQk1oUk.webm
a.uguu.se/u8oei5BYGpuR.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=qrbOZ5wpJJc&ab_channel=MiracleLotus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>most watched on crunchyroll

What's it called, is this cute anime bois and give me links

>white
>stereotypical villain with racist overtones

This is a blue pill you idiot

That's a girl, I think.
This is a boy.

>tfw I was born in the wrong timeline

I meant to say, is there cute anime boys

Donald Drumpf is literally the last gasp of the disappearing white race as it loses its grip on power. The future belongs to PoC.

Trump is making anime real

>When you see it

I dunno, never watched it. I don't usually watch new releases if I've never heard of them.

Anime is Youjo Senki

MANDATORY VIEWING FOR REDPILLED INDIVIDUALS

>In the latest episode the MC invades a Muslim country because the people didn't have Visas
This doesn't make sense. Do you mean the country of the MC denied visas to this Muslim country, and therefore, the country was invaded?

This sounds terrible plot-wise, but believable b anime standards.

Its called The Saga of Tanya the Evil. Its a girl and its pretty good. She has to say some cool shit to god before she can kill a whole bunch of people.

>Not wunderbar
0/10 fucking dropped.

Nah she makes a joke about them not having visas as she has her battalion massacre them.

People of China? Perhaps, Zhang, perhaps.

PHYSICAL. REMOVAL

She's a girl but actually a boy

Oh Japan...

There's a better Trump-chan.

Op is full of shit, not-Romania invaded the empire with pre-ww1 technology and they steamrolled into their capital in a single night like actual Germany did with Netherlands

its based on WW1 and the MC is in the notGerman army. In the most recent episode notRomania invades notGermany like in real life and gets btfo and the MC massacres a battalion of gypsies after asking the invaders if they had visas

>new episode out
It's hard to resist watching it until I have duty tomorrow.

I fucking love Tanya the Evil. She makes me want to be the best officer I can be.

Picked the fuck up.

Nah mate, it's still pretty shit, and blue-pilled as fuck.
>"trump-like figure" is a fucking Japanese wage slave, like usual
>Gets thrown back in time and changed into a loli purely through fedora euphoria
>BAYONETS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY
>Confuses the Second Reich with the Third Reich
>Butchers all attempts at speaking proper German.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt5M2iJPFWk

The Visa scene

Read the manga. The anime is normie friendly.

The future belongs to animals as civilization will collapse in 50 years without whites.

Sounds stupid, desu.

Reading is for losers.

I thought it was a jp salary man. Why is a jp salary man going on about christian god and the father land?

If you're not watching Scum's Wish you're doing it wrong.

That looks stupid as fuck.

ROMANIA BTFO!
this episode

Oh that's cool

>little girl

And dropped

Sorry, Sup Forums already came to the unanimous decision that Little Witch Academia was the best show this season.

yeh, ok.
>pic related

>not wanting to see everything awesome, but in little girl form

Think of the most awesome character you can, with all the positive traits that you like.

Now imagine that character as a little girl. It's now more awesome. You're welcome.

sounds stupid and jewish

Really, user, am I supposed to develop a high opinion of this series from watching that? You know that looks stupid?

Tangentally related, but can anyone anyone name an anime with sharp dialogue? I don't think it exists.

nobody cares if you're gonna watch it faggot

Shut the fuck up.

Kaiji and Akagi.

[spoiler]Code Geass[/spoiler]

You're the type of idiot who makes snap judgments and makes Sup Forums look bad. Watch the OVA.

>Tangentally related, but can anyone anyone name an anime with sharp dialogue? I don't think it exists.
you have autism. see a doctor to confirm and thank me later.

Women suck at war.

If she had magic it would be so she could grow a pair of tits and not look so UUGU~

Why is she on the Sakami? (Mikasa)

The board game does not appeal to me. This might be hypocritical from someone who watched Hikaru No Go twice and read the manga, but meh. Also, I dislike the style.

>Code Geass
Ridiculous premise, immense Mary Sue of an MC, florid writing, uninteresting characters and other problems I would recognize if I got passed the first two episodes.

nothing new, japan still trying to justify their role in ww2

I've been diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome, but I think that's neither here nor there.

>snap judgments
>content creator for 25 years
>knows the industry
>Little Witch Academia
>muh kabbalah
>muh feminist jewish empowerment through subtle wicca normalization
>slippery slope
>mold the mind
>muh harry potter, with a sisterhood twist
>muh sisterhood
>muh jewish tainted sisterhood
>muh black boyfriend
>fuck you dad
>i'm a witch

>I've been diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome, but I think that's neither here nor there.

Nope, it's relevant in that you're definitely in the right place.

>thinking jews have any power in japan
Nice try, the zaibatsu keep them out.

>Confuses the Second Reich with the Third Reich

From watching the first few minutes, it looks like it's set in an alternate-reality where things are slightly different. It borrows from the same aesthetics and Imperial Germany and Nazi Germany though.

reminder that 40k is the only true redpilled fantasy setting that is sort of main stream.

nothing can top super xenophobic superhuman warriors that kill anything that does not believe in their god and are all white.

>le edgy anime girl makes psychopathic faces and murders lots of people

Yeah nah, fuck off. I hope this isn't the kind of shit Sup Forums actually thinks is good.

This is the first time you watch anime user?

>say some cool shit to God
Aw, a good Christian show for the folks, will watch

>and are all white

Lad...

It really does look pretty stupid, you know.

No, but that still doesn't make it look really dump.

> anime
> redpilled

Sadly this is the best/most popular show of the season. There isn't much else besides a few moeshit shows, and two Continuations of the best shows from last year

overall not the worst season, but def has room for improvement

actually watched this last night, it's pretty gud.
I ain't got a thing for fuckin lolis so the main character being a 9 year old kinda fucked with me a bit, but it's otherwise good shit.

IIRC

Vulcan was white until being on his home planet turned him black. As in, the color black, not the race. So I suppose you could say the Salamanders are whites with black skin.

Does Sup Forums share the most posters with Sup Forums?

low quality bait

salamanders are the same space marines as everyone else, its just that a space marines skin will turn black when exposed to high radiation, and their home planet has a lot of radiation

they are not black so much as their skin turns a pitch / tar black

On top of all of this the salamanders are one of thousands of space marine chapters, so the space marine forces is still basically all white.

pic related
this marine is certainly modeled after a white man.

>Ridiculous premise, immense Mary Sue of an MC, florid writing, uninteresting characters and other problems I would recognize if I got passed the first two episodes.
>all presented arguments are your shitty opinions

If anything you said was true, CG would not have sold as incredibly well as it did, or have gotten 5 ova movies, 3 recap movies, and a new season 10 years later.

>50 years
You are too generous on that one.

>you will never have a Nazi waifu

red pilling is will of God, it is our destiny and true purpose, not debauchery.

a.uguu.se/xuMHpmrLzsWo_deport.webm
a.uguu.se/futCccQk1oUk.webm
a.uguu.se/u8oei5BYGpuR.webm

here a few snips from the latest episode

shit anime, there is only one anime worth the time this season.

>a.uguu.se/xuMHpmrLzsWo_deport.webm
I love how she says "no visas" who is the va?

this is a man you idiot

a heartless salesman manager who fired an employee and then got killed by said employee. he then got rezzed in a WW1 era parallel world with magic as an immature girl by a being that wants him to acknowledge it as god because he's not just heartless and immature but also a fedora tipper

said being then forces him to pray to god if he wants to use his OP magic

I don't accept the premise that "it's good because it's popular." This doesn't even mean it has sharp writing.

Take this asinine scene for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrbOZ5wpJJc&ab_channel=MiracleLotus

Regardless of the lack of continuity in animation, or absurd chess tactics, the characterization here is melodramatic and silly and you know it.

>this is a man you idiot
Is that really fair? Looking at "him," you could easily imagine how he could mistake "him" for a woman, can't you, and that he's not necessarily an idiot?

>Magic shit
I was getting my hopes up, and all for nothing.

It's okay to watch more than one anime, user.

>that second one
I want to breed that cheeky brat tbf

Fuck off

You really need to learn how to understand the complex and meaningful symbolism that Code Geass uses.

The thing is, unless you have the true mind and more importantly IQ (mine of 126 for example) to not only pick out each detail of the scene but also to understand how each detail interacts with each other in the scene then what does the scene mean, how it interacts with the other scenes of the ep then how the ep works with the series and how the context of the series was made.

Here are some beginner questions that even the most novice Code Geass true fourm user can do, and if you can't then good luck with being average intelligence that can't even scratch the surface of the messages in this show

>What does the lighintg represent ?
>What colors are most promenet on each layer and why would they be put there?
>Why is lelouch on top? what does this say about how he feels
>what way are the chess pieces are scattered? why would they scatter like that?

>you can't have fun
Radical Kek

>this is a man you idiot
>
>a heartless salesman manager who fired an employee and then got killed by said employee. he then got rezzed in a WW1 era parallel world with magic as an immature girl by a being that wants him to acknowledge it as god because he's not just heartless and immature but also a fedora tipper
>
>said being then forces him to pray to god if he wants to use his OP magic

>the person not watching this shit is the idiot

You missed his point. The body is female but the soul is male because he was reincarnated. It's isekai but actually kind of good.

Aoi Yuuki. You should know this.

It is. Anime has become unbearable over the past 15 years, and more or less every show they make now features young girls as the main cast, even in the goriest, most action packed shows.
Japan's obsession with waifus has ironically turned anime into a feminist haven.

stop posting

kek, but the satire doesn't work, as people don't think there's anything particularly deep about Code Geass or could confuse it as something 2deep4you.

Unless there are people who do that, in which they are complete idiots.

Souls don't exist, there's only the body, so he ( 雌 ) is a-ok.

Sup Forumss dream girl.

>The body is female but the soul is male

Do souls have chromosomes?

>every show they make now features young girls as the main cast
This is my problem with most of it, and this series too. I'd love an animation about a young man, or even a group of young men who face the dangers of war and experiences various emotions on their bloody transitions to adulthood.

I actually didn't read what he said, just objected to him calling the other guy an idiot just because he confused the character for a girl.

>japan has ironically turned anime into a feminist haven.
You might need to reread that.
>forgets the low age consent
>forgets all the loli hentai out there
>forgets the sexualizing of girls
It's like feminist wouldn't even like this or something. Almost like your trying to push your own (((narrative)))

>a.uguu.se/xuMHpmrLzsWo_deport.webm
> 2019 ICE documentary

disgusting faggot

>I want to watch a bunch of dude sweat and bleed

Pretty gay bruh

he was a guy, he pissed off god when he died by doubting god's existence at his face and telling him he was actually a devil.

after some verbal exchange, god concluded (using the salaryman's reasoning) that humanity no longer believes in god because they have a good life thanks to science and technology.

So god decided to send him to a place where he will constantly be in danger and suffer so that he becomes a believer, so he reincarnated in notearth in the beginning of notworldwar1 as a baby girl.

expected to suffer through war in an orphanage that didn't even have enough food for the children and nuns, they found out that she actually has magical power (something that is useful in the military) since this person is someone who firmly believes in having a career and following the rules to a T to get ahead in life and live comfortably, decided to enroll in the army at the tender age of....9 or 10... since she does have great magic potential.... then using hopefully live as a reserve or someshit, but unfortunately for her she is too good at combat to be let in the rear and she is still having fits against god thus her situation changes