PSA: THIS IS NOT PLASTIC SURGERY

Bogs have been claiming they 'overdid' plastic surgery for years so that they can walk openly amongst us in their true forms. DO NOT ACCEPT THIS LIE. Plastic surgery makes people look better, it doesnt turn your face into a balloon.

Remember: Bogs are pulling all of the strings. Beward of the Bog.

Shut up, goy

What ifs like the mark of the beast or something, a initation ritual of sorts

what form is this and how do i achieve it

HOB
GOBLIN

crypt keeper form

can someone give a quick rundown on these guys?

Bogs are the biggest faggots in the history of the world. MEN do not need plastic surgery ever. The end.

>Plastic surgery makes people look better, it doesnt turn your face into a balloon.

Oh please, you've never been in some rich neighborhood like Manhattan, or the Gold Coast in Chicago, or Beverly Hills, or something.

Lol keep being stupid and believing bogs are just people who had too much plastic surgery
>good goy

Take the bogpill user.

beware the who?

>2016
>being reptilianphobic

KILL ALL REPTISTS

Raw turkey, you simply ignite your face until it melts to the point of it looking like the uncooked but basted thanksgiving turkey. I know... why cook it to make it look uncooked sounds wrong but TONs of things dont make sense.

>being this much of a bluepilled uggo

Jesus christ, I would shoot this if I saw it walking towards me.

Yeah, not sold on all the bog bullshit. They look hideous. Wtf? Worst meme ever. Fuck da bog yo.

The rundown.

Anyway they pretty much conned a board into obtainjng phd's. I read the original email response and usenet posts by John Baez, this might ring a bell to STEM fags. Pretty hillarious tho.

are bogs the elite race living in the shadows? ruling over us lesser species?

No. Its a bullshit meme. Theyre con artists and they dont rule shit but each others balls

No but some people will believe it tho. Imsure if spammed enough /x/, godlikeproductions, lunatic outpost, and other forums will pick it up. Nigga theres a lot of weirdos they even exist here, im looking at you Jaime Mausan.