Why do Conservashits fetishizes about MUH guns ?

Do they have small penis complacency issues ?

White people should care about penis size, we're learning from historic redpilled, "muh dicks" are barbarians, small brained idiots. For which we have guns to deal with

Shouldn't*

>Phoneposters

>unironically posting horsey
kill yourself

SHALL
H
A
L
L

One of the reasons I like guns is because it pisses people like you off.

why do libshits project so much?

why does he always draw any vaguely right wing person with weird body proportions and bizzare legs

I fucking hate Horsey. He is such a fucking faggot.

they're rural and suburban retards

they have nothing better to do except shoot guns and go to Trump rallies

at first i hated this copypasta, but it grew on me. Now seeing it is like seeing an old enemy turned into my best friend. Sort of like Goatse.

Exactly leaf bro

FUCK DRUMPF

BAN THE ASSAULT RIFLE 15 NOW!!!!!

>group of white men with guns
I don't know about you but I feel pretty safe with them around. Guy with the hat and glasses kind of looks like my Uncle.

I like how it's always rednecks in these cartoons. Rednecks keep to themselves and are more a danger to themselves than anyone else. The real source of gun violence is "urban youth", but pointing that out is racist.

THAT'S RACIST

The one that molested you?

Small dick needs a big gun.

As for me, I have some grips, random springs and a barrel, but not a complete gun, because I have 3 penises growing from my waist.

I can twirl them all at the same time. Drumptards btfo.

*microphone falls*

GIT ON MA LVL BITCH. IM GROWIN A 7TH PENIS WRIGHT NOW

Because leftists are constantly trying to get police to confiscate our guns at gun point.

It helps him to dehumanize people who disagree with him

>tfw too smart to have a penis or vagina

conservashits love guns because they're the only thing that equalize man against the state

that woman in yellow is hot af