The rave that saved Europe

youtu.be/vjEwsooNHoc

Bog-da bog-da bogadnov!

Other urls found in this thread:

native-languages.org/legends-twins.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gonna need a rundown.

>tfw you take the bogpill

I seriously woke up with this song stuck in my head and couldn't get it out all day.

I accidentally sang it out loud during a meeting with Goldman Sachs. They decided to extend us more credit.

Bogda-Bogda-Bogdanohffff Bogda-Bogda-Bogdanohfff!

They should do a collab with Jan Terri.

Post a rundown

>French entertainment

What is their end game?

the bogdanomicon spellbook will soon be unleashed upon the world

I fucking love this

can someone provide a summary in a speedy fashion for these individuals of mysterious origin

I do not know the rundown on these guys but they remind me of old Indian tales.

native-languages.org/legends-twins.htm

rundown for gold

Kekkkk

who are they?

would you like a quick rundown?

No, i just want to know who they are

a quick summary?

The men whose blowjob saved the world.

huh, not really. my main concern is knowing who they are

to cleanse this world and remake it better

so you want a comprehensive reply that outlines who the individuals in question are?

that sound interesting, but ill limit myself to just knowing who they are, if thats possible

But who they are is inseparable from describing them as a whole -- otherwise known as a rundown. Would you like one?

Would someone please explain this 'bogadnov' further? Perhaps a rundown of some sort.

so you want to know who they are but you don't want an overview of them? how does that work my white friend

That vid was the gayest thing I've ever seen

I hate France now

Just saw this on my phone. He's not even on my Contacts List.

How fucked am I ?

im 99% bogpilled, just need to know who they are. no need for a QRD

the QRD tells you what the do an what they are (in a quick run down style) but doesnt tell you WHO they are

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

They are the endgame, don't question it.

I need a quick rundown

you just missed the call that would save australia

Gotcha, so should we start building temples dedicated to them or what?

IGOR! GRISCHKA!
IGOR! GRISCHKA!
IGOR! GRISCHKA!

BOGDA BOGDA BOGDNAOV

what would you like to learn specifically, I have saved many of the sacred texts, from the book of igor up till the tales of promiscuity

Sure but make it quick.