Approximately one in five boys and men is pedophilic or hebephilic...

Approximately one in five boys and men is pedophilic or hebephilic. The general stigmatization and criminalization of pedophilia and hebephilia should be reconsidered in this light.
There have been many children documented to love and desire adults sexually (Rivas, 2013; Kilpatrick, 1992; Rind et al., 2014; Rind, 2013; Rind, 2003). There is not a single scientific study showing that children only love and desire children and do not love and desire adults.
The love and consensual sexuality between children and adults are normal and according to many studies not harmful (Rind et al., 1998). Younger children are not harmed more than older children because of sexual relationships with adults (Finkelhor, 1979; Rind et al., 1998). The amount of the age discrepancy between the sexual partners does not significantly influence the sexual enjoyment or the positive or negative results of a relationship of a child with an adult (Kilpatrick, 1992; Rind et al., 2014; Leitenberg et al., 2003).

Of course children should be well and specifically protected (Rivas, 2013), but pedophilic and hebephilic boys are children, too, and also have a right to protection. To stigmatize pedophilic or hebephilic boys as mentally ill and to put them in prison for their love are detrimental to their mental health. Only unethical sexual behavior should be punished

Source: ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf
Further reading: freedomoutpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/rind-tromovich-1998.pdf

>Approximately one in five boys and men is pedophilic
Bullshit.
And you're a fag and fucking cCsnada.

kys pedoscum

Prepubescent people don't have sexual desires. inb4 muh Freud

>little kids with no sexual desires are asking for it

>little girls don't like having they kitties tickled
Yeah, just go ahead keeping on denying reality.
Little girls are made to get fucked.

No.
Seek help or kill yourself.

I'd agree if that's what OP said, but it's not. For some reason, they lumped hebephilia in with pedophilia, when it really shouldn't be. Attraction to prepubescent children is pretty different from attraction to pubescents/adolescents, and I'd bet the latter is far more common than the former.

Well I guess I can't argue with that.

burn in hell (you) disgusting pedo

It's weird because when I was a prepubescent boy I would get boners and desired older girls and women.

A FUCKING ((LEAF))

A FUCKING LEAF.

DAY OF RAKE IS COMING.

Get the fuck out of here with this shit. Pedophile rings are abusing and killing children. That's where the perverted shit ENDS UP.

You should be fucking castrated just for trying to moralize this perverted mental illness.

I disagree with all the pedo shit, but I will argue this point. I remember being 7 and knowing full well that touching my pee pee when it stood up felt good. I may not have known what I was doing, but I discovered masturbation long before I shot my first load. I was playing doctor with the girl across the street when I was 5 or 6.

Ew, gross, all tanned.

Fuck off we are not Spartans.

> The general stigmatization and criminalization of pedophilia and hebephilia should be reconsidered in this light.

No, actually, it shouldn't.

Stop trying to normalize destruction of youth.

listen, i tolerate a lot of shit & it doesn't get under my skin. i'm going to try not to be edgy with this but here goes.

if i ever knowingly met a pedophile on the street, i wouldn't even think before taking a swing. i would do everything in my power to destroy your face & leave you permanently scarred so that everybody knew who you were. i have zero tolerance for this, the last thing we need is a discussion on it. we need a distinct & direct effort to remove everybody like you from normal society & never let you out.

here's your clue: when you get slammed into prison, & murderers, rapists, & drug dealers want to bury you under it, you're a goddamn worthless piece of shit

fuck you man

You sound like all talk, no action.
ccw carrier, if you swung on me I'd fucking plug you.

Torture and kill all pedo scum.

>"A Meta-Analytic Examination of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Using College Samples" was
>published in the American Psychological Association.
>psychologists analysed the association between child sexual abuse and maladjustment in college samples.
>They reported that childhood sexual abuse is only slightly associated with psychological harm
>that harm may not be due to the sexual experience, but to negative family factors in the children's backgrounds.
>also reported that "consenting" boys show no evidence of harm and often have positive reactions to sex with adults.
>paper was heavily censored by US congress
>there have been several studies since that have attempted to refute these claims, however the science and research has been peer reviewed multiple times and found to be sound.

high words from a child rapist

GAS THE JEWS KIKE WAR NOW

Make no mistake, you are an elusive minority... the rest of civilized humanity is realizing and waking up to the fact that the sexual perversions, like PEDOPHILIA... need to be hunted down and eradicated to offset the darkness that currently poisons humanity.

If you are in any way apart of this, you'd better do your best to scurry away and hide in the shadows. That's your best bet for longevity, but they will come for you, eventually.

These groups are out there, and their numbers are increasing, and they're out for blood.

The hounds have your scent.

Pedophile ≠ child rapist

How hard is that to understand?

About one in five statistics about sexual behavior is completely made up by a pervert trying to convince the world fucking men and little boys in the ass is normal.

Kill yourself.

How does a healthy loving sexual relationship destroy a girl? What's bad for her is forcing her in school and encouraging delaying marriage.

Look up the sources and see for yourself whether or not they're real
>it's only a redpill if I like what I'm reading

If Jews want to normalize it then we should at least understand why.

>the normal state of man, the way things have always been done is suddenly a blight on society
What a good little feminist you are. Go tell your mommy so you can get s cookie.

So what you're saying is we need to kill 20% of the world population?

I get to kick you all in the ass!

It's amusing how many supposedly "redpilled" Sup Forums users are so quick to jump to threats of violence when faced with undeniable evidence of something they don't like being true.
You sure are looking a lot like our friends at Berkeley
>Being this much of a cuck

>pedophilic or hebephilic
Pedophile is qualitatively different from hebephile.

Nearly every man is a hebephile at a certain point of his life, namely in school, when he wants to (and, with some luck, does) fuck his cute schoolmate. This is historically and biologically normal, this is not even frowned upon. Girls are physically mature after menarche anyways. In adult women, we are attracted to much the same traits as in jailbait. Society discourages sex of adults and teenagers for more or less reasons of tradition.

Pedophile is attracted to undeveloped body of a child. This is fucking sick and the inverse of normal sexuality.

The age of consent should be 15 or 16. Any younger than that and you're a sick piece of garbage that will never be accepted by society, so give it up.

Are the authors of either of the two (((studies))) jewish?

You don't understand history, or paradigms. You don't seem to see what's unfolding.

Your ilk have awakened a beast in your hubris, and it's been lurking a long time.

The next holocaust will be against you pedos, regardless of your skewed logic to interpret child fucking as a "natural human state", another benchmark in your lack, or either misinterpretation, of human psychology.

You must have known this was coming.

There is no excuse for hurting kids and I understand teaching kids about sex but they have no sex drive before puberty so there is nothing to argue just dont fuckin do it. Hebe, If you can do it without hurting them ie no risk of pregnancy and they know what it is then I can see changing society to be less affraid of it but still keep it unlawful because that fear needs to be present. But we can get lenient on teens being together with like age and nothing gay until 18.

>this is not even frowned upon.
But it should be. It's bad for girls to be sluts.
There shouldn't be an AoC. The State shouldn't control sex and relationships. It's up to the girl's father to say when she is to be married.

It's going to happen. Probably not in this generation, but it's coming. Even the most diehard liberal will cringe at the thought of pedophiles. It's going to be a sweet irony when these liberals realize they've become the new conservatives as their children rebel and call them bigots for not supporting love.

>Parent not comfortable with their 12 year old in a relationship with a 36 year old
>Can't speak out without being ostracized
>John Oliver Jr on TV, "Come on, it's the year 2050."

all these slopes be slippy tho

This has nothing to do with the liberal indoctrination. Mark down my words and rationalize them away, it doesn't change the truth.

What I speak is the Truth, there are record numbers of people who have taken up personal arms.

You know how fucking dumb the majority are, and that is exactly how this sick shit has been able to thrive.

Too many people are out for vengeance now. These are not liberals forming these coalitions, but I can tell you, they are very real.

> But it should be. It's bad for girls to be sluts.
There's no logic in your statement, if anything we had way less sluts when girls married at 14.

We are everywhere.

We will hunt you pedos and hang your limbs on poles.

Just wait.

Better stay in the shadows, you don't want it happening too soon.

#peace

Yeah, exactly. Girls should be married young, not be getting fucked by svhoolboys.

Fuck YOU 2049

Oh you mean those vigilante pedophile hunters? I actually support those guys, they catch the pedos who are stupid enough to try to meet up with kids online. You cucks will never even hear about 95% of pedophiles because they aren't fucking retarded

Allowing early marriage implies allowing early sex (marital of course). Now, why can't people marry at 15 today? But they can have sex, as long as it's not with adults.

You can't deny that this condition seems illogical.

Some states allow marriage as young as 13, and therefore sex at that age as well.

yeah no as a psych this is all wrong

most (if not all) children that sexually desire adults are heterosexual. they have yet to link valid proof with homosexual children. pedos usually being homo would therefor not apply and the cross gender preference would only be coincidence (outlier)

I understand we have a ton of you here in canada and we have programs to help normalize your preference, but trying to convince us on a right goat shaving board should not be something you do with your spare time

>hebephilia

Stop making up words to justify your pedophilia. I want pedos to fuck off from this board.

I am LITERALLY shaking right now

I know, I mean USA, also I'm not talking to you, degenerate. I remember you shitposting on different perverted topics. You're bringing Norway closer to Sweden one post at a time, you scum. kys

>no sources cited

>pedophliic or hebephliic

senpai, that could mean that 1% of men are pedophliic, and 19% admit to being attracted to sexually mature, yet legally underage women.

Nigga, thats normal,

hebephiliac tendencies are wrong, but not evil.

pedophilia is pure evil.

>Allowing early marriage implies allowing early sex
Yeah, with a man who is able to support her, not some irresponsible teenage boy.
>But they can have sex, as long as it's not with adults.
>You can't deny that this condition seems illogical.
Yeah, sex outside marriage should be considered rape.
And I want you newfags to fuck off.

>please allow for sexualizing children
No

>pedos usually being homo
Is this true? I mean, do you include normal jailbated guys who still get labeled pedos by law?

>pedophilia is pure evil
Nah, it's not. Using and abusing kids is evil. Pedophilia is a disorder.

No, I don't think they'll get the larger one's, the fish that need to be taken down. But, you will see the largest hunt to ever manifest.

The small timers will fry, a very large percentage.

In fact, just yesterday, a sex offender near my area was charged for not publicizing his adress to authorities after moving into town...except, he was beaten to shit shortly after news broke.

You seem unwhole. How can you support justice, but would not want to see the organized power at the top brought to justice?

This is the closest the masses will ever come to dismantling the perversion. I don't see any possibility of the most powerful going down, because they are well integrated... but, it will be quite the shit show.

>hebephilia
Stop trying to push this retarded made up word, just like """""pansexuals""""". You're pedophiles. Calling it by another name doesn't change the fact that you want to fuck children

Pedo's don't care about gender, they care about age and physical under development, so homo in practice but not definitively since attraction isn't gender based.

>All boys and men enjoy pussy regardless of it's age

We just can't openly admit it

>we need to kill 20% of the world population?

No, 10% (20% of males)

>good taste is a disorder
No.
>since attraction isn't gender based.
What the fuck are you saying? I'm not a fag. Girls and boys are noy the same.

>Pedo's don't care about gender
and what source do you have for this? most do care, most pedo criminal offenses are a specific gender of victims. saying gender doesn't play a role is demographic

Except a child, by definition, is prepubescent, and hebephilia is attraction to pubescent individuals. The latter is biologically capable of bearing children (albeit it's generally not a great idea because their bodies aren't yet mature enough to minimize risk of death during labor). They are fundamentally different conditions, and the hebephilia may well fall within the spectrum of normal.

The latter is universal. That's what puberty is for.

Well I wish you luck on that. All I'm trying to say is that most pedophiles are not bad people and would never harm or touch a child sexually. The ones that do harm children deserve to go down.

But the "WE'RE GONNA GET YA, PEDO" thing is funny to me because, no, you're not gonna get me, and nobody will ever know that I am a pedophile, and I will never be prosecuted for it because I will never act on my desires.

Wow. I never thought I would say this in my life, but here we go.

Get in the gas chamber.

By definition pedos are attracted to prepubescent children not gender. You would have to add the qualifier on case by case basis i.e. homo pedo or just pedo but again by definition it's about age not gender.

Does this apply to female teachers you guys sue and incarcerate for sleeping with pubescent boys?

the homo part yes. jebaited: cant say. my sources don't specify that

Depends whether in the eyes of the woman she was attracted to his immature or mature traits.

>18 year old girl
Wow she's hot! I would bleep her so hard!
>17 year old girl
She's just a child you disgusting pedophile reeee

That is you.

pedos

Look leaf, next thing you moose humping faggots will post is how bestiality leads to more fulfilling lives, this "I need to put my penis in something because muh feelings" b.s. needs to stop

You said you're a psychologist, explain to me how you can be so certain that this study is wrong? Many other psychologists have tried to counter the findings.

Yes, and? It's perfectly logical.

Not that I'd expect you, so desperate to justify fucking children, to understand why

Well, if you're a pedo, and you don't act on your desires, keep your fucking mouth shut.

Don't expect ANY remorse, cuz you won't get it. You'd better be careful, though.

This will turn into a witch hunt, mostly... but, it will get ugly.

I find it difficult believing you to be a pedo, and having a sense of morality. Knowing your desires ARE wrong.

If you do consider yourself a good person... consider doing good with what you are.

Think about it.

You're fucking retarded. So, I need to declare that I'm not a fag or it's assumed that I am?
>it's about age not gender
It's both, you retard. Fags like boys, normal people like girls.

Screw the rake, get a leaf blower.

>It's going to happen. Probably not in this generation, but it's coming. Even the most diehard liberal will cringe at the thought of pedophiles. It's going to be a sweet irony when these liberals realize they've become the new conservatives as their children rebel and call them bigots for not supporting love.

Remember how gay marriage was a crazy idea in the 90's, controversial in the 00's and the orthodoxy of liberalism in the 10's?

You can do a lot when I've got control of the media, courts and education system behind you, no matter how stupid or disgusting the idea is.

For curiosity's sake, what sort of transformation happens exactly at the 18th birthday that makes the pussy not childish but actually desirable for normal men?

>O FRUNZĂ, ÎN PULA MEA

Pedophilia is a mental illness. Pedophiles that have commit no crime should be incarcerated and studied to find a cure. Child molesters should be executed. Hebephilia is perfectly natural.

There is nothing biologically wrong with attraction to females capable of ovulation and breeding. That said there is at least some evidence to suggest females breeding as early as 11 can threaten the life of the child and the mother, for this reason I support the age of consent remaining at 16, since most females will be able to safely breed by this point. Females should be trained to manage a house and raise children their entire lives, and they should begin meeting potential husbands when they get their first period. Premarital sex is degenerate in 99.9% of cases and the only exceptions I'd say are those that are virgins that give each other their virginity and then get married.

Allow me to reiterate: Pedophilia is a mental illness such as Homophilia or foot or scat fetishists and they should not be allowed to participate in society. Those Pedophiles that abuse pre-pubescent children are irredeemable criminals that deserve nothing but death.

Hebephilia is perfectly natural and attraction to females capable of producing eggs to be fertilized is not a crime. While I believe a general AoC of 16 is good, I also believe females that aren't yet 16 that have developed enough bodies should be allowed to breed if they are already married.

inb4
>Hi, Mohammad
>y-you're a pedo!

It's funny because pedos do have control of the media, courts and education system
>pizzagate
>half the british politicians boyfucking

>be 18 year old boy
>be attracted to 16 year old girl
>"PEDO!!!!!"

>Catholic priests
>Hollywood
Alex Jones was right

Law

Are people ITT shocked that Sup Forums, the pedophile haven of the internet since 2006, still houses pedophiles under anonymous rights of privacy?

Consolidation should be treated as accomplice behavior.

Dont be surprised, a large portion of these people are Catholics, Jesuit roman catholic supporters.

Destroying something pure begets life, they're all scum and deserve death.

But dont act shocked.

>a maladjustment is correlated as a "study"
what year was this posted? I doubt anyone with a phd now would consider it credible

at the end of they day you argue a hetero child doesn't consider damage in association with "being dominated by the poo"

just using my own childhood ignoring societal expectations, I would be pretty fucking damaged as a direct psychological trait

2d loli and shota yes irl no

This is the closest classification to proper logic being applied that I've seen in this thread.

I can't remember, but I remember reading a study that suggested that it's almost universally natural for males to be attracted to fertile females as young as 12, but yes,16 is where REASON and facts prevail, and is Right.

That's one retarded answer.

there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

Well, the attraction to POSTpubescents is near-universal (with the exception of exclusive pedophiles, asexuals, and... people who are attracted to non-humans, I guess), but puberty and adolescence are specific phases of human development, corresponding to roughly 11-14 (puberty) and up to early 20s (adolescence).

Attraction to adolescents (especially mid to late) is basically totally normal, while attraction to pubescents (early adolescent) is somewhat less common (though moreso than pedophila).

Or preteens either, as long as it's within the confines of marriage.

has islam reached norway yet?