Untitled

^_^

And what makes them the gatekeeper of black history?

What have they done to fix Chicago and detroit?

Sorry, nigga, you gotta climb the ladder like everyone else.

Nigooz can't even celebrate without white approval & participation?

And why does he even need too? Why does there even need to be a "Racial" history month? Why can't there just be a universal cultural history month instead?

Oh, right. Because gibsmedats.

he needs to scrape this CANCER off the otherwise good month

Why's it gotta be a white house? Fuck you Trump you racist #blackhousesmatter

o shit nigger its literally fucking nothing. maybe because the naacp is useless now and results in the loss of thousands of black lives. o shit nigger.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Black History Month only serves to contribute to the segregationist victim mentality of the black community that's been dragging them into a whirlpool of violence and poverty for the past 50 years.

Anyone who's actually in favor of helping black people should be in favor of abolishing Black History Month.

OH MY GOD, Trump is literally the greatest human being to ever walk this earth.

I'd literally shit myself if Trump were to publicly tell the NAACP to eat a bowl of dicks.

Good.
He should reach out to the Black Panthers instead.

Oh shit, how is Trump going to govern without consideration and affirmation of the Negroids?

Ahhh, the Sup Forums the trolls and white Supremacists are out in full force.

Your god is falling.

why isn't there a jewish history month goyim?

Oh it's happening bro, he's not even treating them like a legitimate organization. It's beautiful.

Is this first post?
Because it's best post

Why does the NAACP need to be involved with Black History Month? Because they both have "Black" in their names? Wow, pretty racist desu senpai. It's 2017 get on the right side of history!

Test

All I know is he is denying them one of their constitutional rights by not talking to them, and we need to take this shit to court.

what did you mean by this
>i think a mega happening will happen soon

Good, fuck those race baiting poverty pimps.

Morgan Freeman.mp4

>NAACP has "black" in its name
user, I...

>Literally tattling on the White House like children
Fuck them. I hope this continues. How arrogant do you have to be to think you're entitled to represent all black people?

They have a Constitutional right to get a talking to? I thought that was hate speech?

black guy here.
these have been my thoughts forever.

Trump wants to address real issues in black America during the race. Gets called a racist and most black people do not vote for him. NAACP mad when Trump doesn't reach out to them to talk about a stupid month long event that reminds people that blacks don't take responsibility for themselves and blame white people for actions taken by a few people hundreds of years ago.

Fuck you black people! Remember all of those "kill whitey" remarks during those riots?

Chimpouts when?

if the other 11 months aren't White History Month I'm going to be disappointed.

Blacks don't want a leg up or an equal playing field. They want to have an excuse for all their degeneracy.

>talk shit about Trump the whole time
>hurr Trump is not speaking with us

Good. This has nothing to do with the job of the President.

Let them race-bait in hell.

Only thing I don't get about the NAACP is that the C stands for coloured. It seems kinda self-defeating

How much is your butt hurting shill?

Niggers getting upset that Trump isn't going to continue their gibsmedats and racial pandering the previous anti-American communist nigger traitor did.

FPBP. Based poo

Is this a meme magic or something else that you should be doing for a single person? The only way they can be the British government has to do so that the government

NAACP is racist by default.

>Enn Double A Bee Pee

Doesn't sound as catchy. Remember, the Negro is extremely vain.

And uhmmmm what is the NAACP's opinion on #BLM?

yeah, forget about race, just be americans

the democrats exist to divide, the republican party should exist to unite

nice, you can poo in my loo anytime

I look forward to the day when Black History Month is when white people celebrate how they made their Negro problem history.

>user, I...
Oh-ho! Were you about to call them COLORED people? Another racist BTFO!

most blacks disagree with the NAACP and agree with conservative thinking, they just vote dem because their family does it

Hey NSA, your shillbot is malfunctioning.

Is this what you anti-American traitors are doing with the hard earned income tax dollars you fucking cunts steal from me every year?

if trump returns the jobs to detroit, it would attract a lot of white people and immigrants back to those areas, and the cities would be great again

Well even just a completely different name, like AAAA, Association for the Advancement of African Americans
It would come right after AAA in a searchlist so when people are looking for car help they might accidentally get an earful of black power

>President hasn't sucked the dick of a racist organisation in order to fulfill dick sucking quota to niggers

All niggers, yes even "based" ones, need to die

Reliable sources are not banned for any reason or to be the only problem. How many times do you have to do that the app app is great and you suck so hard on your proxy. Fuck the worlds best friend

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>i broke down i need help
>fuck now i've been robbed too

>Working for Google
>doing it for free

the AAAA is the republican party
>freed the slaves
>supported the civil rights act
>against entitlements
>wants blacks to truly be equal to whites and stop with the victim ideology

how the democrats won them over is beyond me, anyone who studies history knows that the right has always been on the right side

"

The Fourth Amendment originally enforced the notion that “each man’s home is his castle”, secure from unreasonable searches and seizures of property by the government. It protects against arbitrary arrests, and is the basis of the law regarding search warrants, stop-and-frisk, safety inspections, wiretaps, and other forms of surveillance, as well as being central to many other criminal law topics and to privacy law."

Sic semper tyrannis

:)

Oh Lawd!

Google maps are not a problem for app purchases because of this problem with a single male or a single man that would he do for not sure and he has never one of a woman or the other woman or a woman who is a single person and a fact that is a good meme

Lmao if chicago and detroit become great again and all the niggers get GTFO (gentrified the fuck out)

>dems are the REAL racists!
fuck off dude

How does this app have to do for a small man such as yourself for being so stupid? You don't know that the fact you have are the most common sense of your opinion is wrong. Freedom is not the way to be the best thing ever

Best laugh of the night.

>Doesn't invite NAACP to the roundtable for black history month
>instead Trump has famous rappers and black actors at the table
>NAACP acts like all black people will be offended
>average black person loves Trump even more

Blimpblumpff on suicide watch

no i think it would be a multiethnic city like atlanta

atlanta is doing great and is majority black, while detroit is failing. mostly has to do with job opportunity not race.

Fpbp

Good job poo, you used the loo for the first time

They reach out to Blacks directly. Trump has no taste for these bullshit activist groups financed by white massas and speak for nobody but themselves.

He won't deal with them - ever - because he doesn't have to.

And White and Yellow are not legitimate colors, per the NAACP.

Is that a meme or something that you should have never seen a man who is the British flag? That sucks but really not

Error

What the fuck am I reading?

Hey no bully, you know shillbot is having a rough go at it.

Trump is too busy making America great again to be bothered with special interest groups.

Black history month was invented so that you can bitch about people not doing it right

Holy fuuuuuuuuuuck

fuck that reminds me i should really hit up the roscoes by my place for some chicken and waffles. say what you will about blacks, but they make some damn tasty food

>represent all black people?
Not just black CP stands for colored people

my dick is diamonds

you just can't go wrong with this guy

India you're redeeming yourself. More posts like this and the poo meme will wear off. But for now, you are still a POO POOOOOO

>mfw Trump not reachin out to the naacp for peanut butter month

>COLORED PEOPLE

>Back history month

Its african american history month now, Trump changed it

we will never win over the public with blatant racism, idiot

Holy fuck these are some entitled niggers. Who says the fucking White House has to reach out to NAACP for a damned thing?

I cannot wait for these coons to get shipped back.

This actually happens quite frequently, according to my cop friend. Opportunist blacks see someone broken down on the side of the road and rob them.

>Trump magically suspends the slavery one
>Once you go, black, you never come back
>Deports all blacks back to Africa

>peanut butter month

lol'd

>Or he could just declare them a threat to Homeland Security and let us deal with them.

Lmao that was the guy who kicked his lips after seeing the KFC commercial

first poo best poo

This is probably because the NAACP has turned into a do-nothing nigger plantation run by the DNC.

NAACP: "WHERE MY GIBS AT?"

Niggers Are Always Crappy People

>Detroit
>Immigrants
Besides nigs, Detroit (Dearborn, Michigan to be more precise but it's part of Detroit Metropolitan area) is full of ME muslims.

>get consistent attention from nigger president
>next president doesn't care about their bull shit
>now they start trying to get attention from the media like the needy dogs they are

>Throws fried chicken on a waffle & adds aunt jemimah syrup
>good cooks

Just one user, pick just one

The fucking madman.