By deregulating banks Trump just cucked himself. This is FUCKING AMAZING!

Some of us in this board knew that there would be an economic collapse no matter very soon. By deregulating the banks, when the inevitable collapse does occur, Trump ensured that all the blame will be placed on him. This is fucking amaing Sup Forums. Your lord and savior fucked himself over so hard and he doesn't even have a clue. "4d chess" my asscheeks, he's about to get destroyed. And you know what you cucks will defend him no matter what. I cant wait for the moment when the working man finally wakes up and has enough of this shit. TICK TOCK bitches, your day is coming. Mark my words faggots, Trump and his alt right slaves, are about to enter a nightmare. Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/03/presidential-executive-order-core-principles-regulating-united-states
youtube.com/watch?v=bx_LWm6_6tA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user this is nothing once he starts signing Paul Ryan's deregulation bills. We are looking at something probably worse than 1929 here.

>Implying I wasn't supporting him from the beginning with this being one of the reasons

>Trump will NEVER win New Hampshire!

Also the Great Depression was called the "Republican Depression" until around World War II because of unity bullshit.

Trump is setting the stage for FDR style New Deal by causing total fucking disaster of our economy.

>implying Trump doesn't know this and is sacrificing himself to cushion the inevitable collapse rather than let the globalists drive us into the wall

>americans are deregulating their banks
>AGAIN

The sub-prime derivatives weren't enough, you filthy burger kikes.

This, the fuck did you think a chaos God was going to do?

He kept his campaign promise. This is a good thing, especially for me. My profit margins just increased $23.17m for this fiscal year alone. My company can afford to start hiring 600 more Americans employees now. I'll be setting field salaries at $98,000/yr with Part-Time Benefits/Retirement for less than 10 years experience, $340,000 and Premium Benefits/Premium Retirement with >15+ year experience and $450,000/yr. $612,500 with Full Premium/Premium Retirement with >12.5+ years experience in Computing, Marketing, Administration and Supervisory and Geological Survey experience.

I was saying he would win the nomination months before that faggot. But if you seriously haven't studied history to know deregulation and tax cuts leads to bubbles and crashes you need to off yourself.

Trumpfags are crypto-kikes.

>>implying Trump doesn't know this and is sacrificing himself to cushion the inevitable collapse rather than let the globalists drive us into the wall

let's chop our dicks off so we don't get aids!

it's sad how fucking retarded he is

>implying hillary wouldn't have deregulated the banks as well.
they're both big business cucks

I think you have AIDS of the brain or you just missed my point entirely.

>implying the civil war wasnt our end game

ITT: ShareBlue tries to lay out some 'alternative facts'

>tfw we will never see the day when EVERYONE, from local, state, and federal government is hanged

why are you posting here?

is this bait?

You do understand that I've been trying to get a world-reset for years now, yes? I want the modern world to collapse. I supported Ron Paul wanting to end the Federal Reserve, because I knew it would end the modern world. I'm doing everything I can to destroy cosmopolitanism, minarchism, capitalism, corporatism, and the welfare state so we can revert back to having a society where people work and produce goods that are valuable for their cities, not for the world. Maybe you think it's a bad thing because you're not prepared to live in a world without grocery stores and internet?

>trumpfag uses alternative facts without even realizing where it came from

> put Goldman Sachs in charge of the finance ministry
> suddenly, everything is fucked
Really activates the synapses

I am done with work. No, it is not bait.

>Trumpfag

I'm Australian mate.
I'm a Shortenfag to be sure.

Look at your inflation rates and national debt
This shit is bound to come crashing down sooner or later

don't worry, right wing retards have the mastered the sacred conservative art of the DINDU NUFFIN

>promotes economy growth
>this is the end of him this time!

WTF IS GOING ON? DO I NEED TO MAKE A RUN TO THE BANK TO GET ALL MY CASH OUT?

You know that she meant that the cucked left would never admit they were wrong so she had to say alternative facts instead of just facts, right? She was making fun of the left.

You can get fucked in the ass and get aids.

>ywn hang the globalists
>ywn hang the cultural-marxists

>IRANIANS ATTACK US SHIP

Here's the executive order: whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/03/presidential-executive-order-core-principles-regulating-united-states

Please copy and paste the part that says he's "deregulating the banks." In fact, please copy and paste ANYTHING from there you dislike.

fair enough, is it humble bragging then?

or are you looking to employ people from here?

or is it just to keep this thread full of shitposting bumped?

its just oddly specific information you decided to post.

This probably bait but I'll bite. Financials have all soared in the last few months but it isn't some conspiracy. The fed raised rates. It simply means that the spread on loans widens and banks make more money on lending. Coupled with trumps campaign promises of easing regulations, it's pretty simple to see why Financials are on the rise..

wtf i love warmongering now!

President Trump got rid of Dodd-Frank via EO.

As long as he doesn't bail them out when they fail it doesn't matter.

No he didn't.

everyone here knew he would do this. We are for the banks and Israel newfag.

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S APPROVAL WENT FROM 25% TO 85%

BETTER INVADE IRAN, SYRIA, CHINA, RUSSIA, UKRAINE, AND EVERY FUCKING COUNTRY EARTH!

He specifically put in his EO core principals, one is "prevent taxpayer-funded bailouts."

they've gone up because the markets know the gop are gunna deregulate the fuck out of wall street

boom bust. gop are masters at it.

Obama had steady 2.5% growth but you right wing retards love that boom bust so you'll get 3% maybe for a few years and then another fucking republican great depression

Showing ShareBlue that this is good for the economy and will produce more American jobs. My business does Fracking, Offshore Oil and Natural Gas.

sounds expensive

crash the us dollar and economy with no survivors

If money capital markets start to seize up he'll have to bail them out.

>having things tightly regulated is good

Uh, no.

MARKETS CRASHING

TERRORIST ATTACKS EVERY DAY

TIME TO ENACT MARTIAL LAW!

>Some of us in this board knew that there would be an economic collapse
>Some of us
>Some
>of us
>us

what did he mean by this 1 post by this ID ?

>People would never take advantage of others with business tactics, would they?

Why?

wtf im a #cruzmissile now

STOP THE BUTCHERING OF BABIES IN YEMEN BY IRAN

WE NEED TO SEND TROOPS IN NOW

ALSO GIVE GOVERNMENT MORE POWER TO CRACK DOWN ON ANTI-WAR PROTESTERS

Because companies have to make payrolls. The whole system would fail.

good on you, and good luck with your business ventures.

Hes not deregulating every regulation, just some that are very streinous on small banks.

HAAHAHAHAHAHA. Did you even read the EO faggot.
>"empower Americans to make independent financial decisions and informed choices in the marketplace, save for retirement, and build individual wealth"
People can now purchase shitty loans!
>"prevent taxpayer-funded bailouts"
Oh boy. If you can't bail out the banks, you can just bail them in! Look up a bail in douche.

If you actually believe an EO statement from the white house is an unbiased representation of what the order will do, you are a dumbass and that proves that you are mostly likely an edgy teen going on Sup Forums. Learn more kid. Its actually cute you believe what the white house says.

I call bullshit on that. Too many cronies get bailouts and claim they're too big to fail.

Listen here you economic retards. Let me educate you on some fucking history.

>The Fed offers mortgages with sub market value credit
>Fannie Mae and and Freddie Mac offer sub prime mortgages to people with shit credit knowing the Fed will bail them out
>Other private entities follow suit
>Bubble
>Crash
>Blame the free market because reasons

Learn economics you jackasses

>our alternative facts were right
>photographic evidence, satellite imagery, and the US department asked by Trump to look into the matter were wrong

I find it hilarious how Sup Forums is so paranoid they'll claim 95% of scientists agreeing on something is a hoax, but believe a politician's campaign manager who prefaces things with "well this isn't actually true but..."

>autism

Whatcha doin' there, rabbi?

>People can now purchase shitty loans!
People can buy loans they want at higher interest rates without someone telling them what they can do with their own money.

>Oh boy. If you can't bail out the banks, you can just bail them in! Look up a bail in douche.

Drink less and maybe you'd be more coherent.

>implying pol didnt meme about trump being different than Hillary.

Was that all a (((ruse))) Sup Forums ?

It just means banks have less red tape.

Makes it easier for them. They might make some more money, but that's about it.

THIS

THEY HAVE HAVE WMDS

IRAN GASSING THEIR OWN PEOPLE

WMDS
M
D
S

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=bx_LWm6_6tA

Seen this pasta before.

>implying that it wasn't
classic satire

>I need big daddy government to make a safe space for me because I'm too 'tarded to look out for myself!

If you read my post, you would know that I knew the system is already in the brink of collapse. Just that because he deregulated the banks, the blame will be placed on him.

>Financials have all soared in the last few months

They didnt soar like 25-30% which is what GS did and it started the day Mnuchin was named as Sec of Treasury. DESU I'm not complaining coz i'm employed there and own employee stocks

How did you get into owning this business? Not asking specifics, I just mean did you buy an existing business to start or do you have some incredible story of pulling yourself up by the bootstraps etc or was it just nepotism?

RECORD STATUS
>CORRECTED
YOU'RE DOING GODS WORK CREW!

Wait, faggot democrats are now FOR big bank bailouts?

What the fuck was all that Occupy Wallstreet horse shit then? What was that whole message where you faggots refused even common hygiene for a month down in NYC?

I'm pretty sure that was a movement against big bank bailouts. The same thing Trump is against.

I would claim bait thread, but this reply pretty much assures me you're just a fucking retard with absolutely no defense.

>system fail
You do understand the system runs on fantasy money?

In case you didn't notice my blue pilled friend, most of the pro-Trump posting was being done by literal shills.

You couldn't even make mention of his Jewish cabinet or else "MUH CTR MUH CTR CTR CTR"

The alternative was Hillary. Although I'm starting to think maybe (((Trump))) is purposely trying to ruin right wing politics for another 20 years. I hope that's not the case but he's way too capitalistic.

The rich would NEVER take advantage of the poor, would they? They'd never influence the government to pass laws that help keep them rich.

Except of course they would, how else would you explain robber barons and monopolies? And, your retard Trump says that it's a smart thing to cheat the government like this to get more money. So fuck you.

In the wise words of Bush, "If money doesn't loosen up this sucker could sink." I'm not going into it on Sup Forums but unfortunately the response of a bank bail out was 100 percent necessary. It's the systemic risk of who is holding bad assets against someone else's balance sheet.

Still doubtful, people will know it was gonna happen eventually. There will be others to defend him

just look at US history before the fed. There's a reason there's a panic literally every 3 years. And it wasn't some bullshit 4.5% contraction over 2 years like in 2008, it was a full 20-30% of investment going under each time

the housing bubble was because of regulators bowing to political pressure and not doing their jobs, but without it the reckless speculation would be higher, not lower

>wise words of Bush
>wise words
>wise

TOP KEK!

Of course I'm not for a bailout of the banks, but they are gonna use the bail in method. Which is 100X worse. LOL if you think the government is gonna end up bailing out the people.

Obama doubled the entire history of US debt in his two terms alone.

This never had anything to do with Trump. You're not suppose to fucking give niggers blank checks.

Ok what will cause the system to collapse then? Where are you seeing signs of a bubble?

Well, maybe the american people like to get fucked by big banks. yeah, we are going to see "growth" but not sustainable and its going to collapse just like last time and the taxpayers have to bail it out...again.

necessary for what?

this leaf gets it

(OP)
He's doing this for small business, you mong.
The Act was made in favour of corporations and restricted small business owners from taking out loans.
Look up Trump's logic behind the appeal.
This won't effect corporations and bankers as much as it will small business.

nah, it's just that the anti-SJW identity politics have taken hold so tightly on Sup Forums that this board will say and believe absolutely anything now if they think it goes against what liberals want

We'll have an Israel-Iran war in a year and Sup Forums will be cheering when Dear Leader sends US troops to die for Netendindu

>Induce Economic collapse
>Blame Obama
>Save it
>Blame the Jews
>Become second coming of Hitler

HAIL TRUMP, HAIL VICTORY!

I guess if you're a fucking retard.

>flashbacks of terror after 9/11 intensifies

You just proved my point OP

Funny thoguht he was the one driving the wall

You do know that the housing collapse was due to clinton forcing banks to give loans to niggers, right?

Seriously. Niggers. The people that dont pay their phone bills.

Liquidity.

kellyanne will spin it with Newspeak/AlternaSpeak
"greetings. today our fearless leader has announced that the value of your 401k's and homes has quadrupled in the last month, with the average 401k going from 100 to 400 dollars, and the average home from 200 to 800 dollars. mortgages and interest rates have dropped from an average of 100 dollars/month to 20 dollars/month, and 66% to 22%. what great news!!