Trumpcucks are too scared to wear the hat outside of their safe spaces nowadays

>Trumpcucks are too scared to wear the hat outside of their safe spaces nowadays
>The local bars have banned MAGA hats because violence inevitably breaks out and the magacuck gets punched in the face
>At Uni, the Republican kids leave passive-aggressive notes on the bulletin boards because they're too terrified to voice their opinions publically

And this is in Red Kansas. I'm sure it's worse elsewhere.

The Liberals are winning the culture war, Sup Forums. You've gotten your win condition and you're STILL getting cucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGIE7KTJiBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

neat

at my university earlier this week

greek diaspora rolling

RUTGERS STRONG!!!!!!!YEAH!! SMASH RACISM!!

DOA nigga

Daily reminder, we won

i shouldn't have said anything....

>not a canadian poster

Wtf is going on

So..fascism is winning?

I wear mine every day idk what you are going on about

I know you'll be just fine wormbro

May as well roll

Rollington

roll

What's our win condition

There is a chance for real civil unrest. Whites should own guns and be ready to use them if there is a mob.

inb4 shithole

everyone rate my libtard anarchist waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=xGIE7KTJiBY

apparently Trump being elected
You see people wearing hillary shit less than you see people wearing MAGA hats so I wouldn't say so

roll

Boy that sure sounds oppressive

No, you're (((winning))) because your antifa comrades decide to beat up Trump supporters because of "muh everyone I disagree with is literally Hitler".
Trump supporters actually want to have jobs and don't want a criminal record. Unfortunately, the police will arrest the Trump supporter who tried to defend themselves as the antifa slime run away.

saw someone wearing one in the grocery store today brownish guy looking to be in his early 20's

roll

roll

test

Liberals are trying to turn the US into a country where those who support their own leader must live in fear. Time to take one from Assad's playbook and drop some barrel bombs on blue cities.

>rural kids first year at college

give it time friend.

I wear beanies cause it's cold right now so when I googled MAGA beanie I got this.

Isn't this a Russian fighting style? Coincidence?

Let's go 76!

i've worn it to usf a few times, but i don't really like hats.

if liberals actually believed in the tolerance they preach, there would be no problem. we don't care to be fascist or to have a police state, so we know that we have to be smart. we won, we don't need to virtue signal it like SJWs.

rolling

>wearing a MAGA hat in LA
I'd be dead on sight.

POO

It's an Israeli fighting style.

I've worn mine everyday for the last year. It's about time to get a new one. I've had probably a dozen people compliment me verbally.

Only one trailer trash woman pestered me outside of Walmart a while back. Her cuck of a husband kept telling her to be quiet while she was asking me "Do you like Trump?" over and over again from 20 feet away. I just ignored her and went on my way. She crawled back into her 1996 Dodge Neon and left. This was in the middle if the pussy tape stuff.

quick question, who is the president?

plz

Education reform will come, and there won't be anymore commie programming

kek

not russian, israeli

yessssssssssssss

>living in LA

You might as well be dead anyway.

I don't wear hats or printed t shirts, but many of us are armoring our cars, houses and preparing for real future threats. The snowflakes can riot, while we prepare.

Crashing this thread

(((krav maga))) is what the israelis teach as CQB doctrine

>this triggers the cuck

Wew

Whatever gets you through the night, faggot. We control the army and the police force, and we have a lot more guns.

Enjoy stifling free speech at your shitty cow college while you can. You're about to get that workers' and peasants' revolution you think you want, and get it right between the eyes.

Krav Maga is Israeli.

Rolerino famerino

i consider myself a loose cannon who does not play by the rules

i want to learn krav maga
in case i find myself surrounded by a bunch of antifa or something
i hear the jews are really good at fighting dirty, it's all about gouging eyes and shit like that to inflict enough paint to disable an assailant

>And this is in Red Kansas.

Lawrence is not exactly Red Kansas.

Somewhere whiter please

Roll

I like my country but fine, no niggers pls

tfw it's prolly a drumpf hat

Yeah, all the Trump supporters are dead because they all drowned in the tsunami of liberal tears.

USA

(pls)

>Red Kansas
I'm in Kansas, and haven't seen any of that shit.

I've had precisely one argument over Trump, and it was a friend's mother who has relied on welfare her entire life.

She said he instituted a Muslim ban, and I said, no, he didn't. She asked for proof, but not to use any bullshit sources, that I had to use stuff like CNN. So I proved how CNN was bullshit, AND that it wasn't a Muslim ban, and her response was that Trump grabbed women's genitals. I asked what that had to do with a Muslim ban, and she said it had to do with all women, to which I replied that it would probably be best for them to stay in their countries then.

Then I got called a Nazi, so I got up, told my friend I thought it would be best if I left, and she said, "Yeah. I wonder why!"

Turns out she's been slowly losing her shit for the past 10 years, according to him.

That's literally the only argument I've had over anything.

If you don't care to be fascist, why do you support a right-wing authoritarian?

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother, sorry

how do liberals in the us afford to go to bars if they cant afford to move out of their parents home, start a family or pay their debt?

So if I'm googling correctly MAGA means combat in Israel?

Lets do this !

shouldn't you be busy smashing an ATM or burning down a coffee shop?

I worn it a couple times around Boston. Never have I heard a negative word about it.

The closest thing to an overt negative reaction was when the literal transgender dude was staring bullets through me at the grocery store. And that was just an american flag winter hat. Not the maga one

I think there are more regular people and less ultra-liberal shitbags than Sup Forums makes it seem like sometimes

Would like to move,but my family lives here,and I'm too much of a pussy to leave them.

anything but argentina please

>A P P L E P A Y

BUILD THAT WALL

kek

>unironically supporting trump
wrong side of history

rolland

sorry looks like your an argentine again.

>raising a family in LA

roll

kek only 50 miles from where I am right now, brilliant.

Bartender in Michigan here.

We don't ban MAGA hats and we've only had trouble with SJW looking university kids.

>implying the march towards cultural Marxism is inevitable

No thanks. History is written by the victor. You kikes won round one in 1945. It's our turn now.

If they are getting violent they are losing.
Telling me I'm too scared to wear my hat. I wear it everyday.

Rolling

gib 14 for spurdo fugg :DDD

Kek Pepe Trump

>1 post by this ID

Not giving OP a (You)

Learn sambo kiddo, krav maga is for eye poking and ball kicking, it's kike shit

Abort me, Pete.

Free at last.

Neat. This sucks though

Where do you live? I have to take the Bus and theres a lot of loud-mouthed gangster looking niggers on the bus and the areas i visit (have to go through the nigger infested parts of town to get to stores/apointments)

I would love to wear a MAGA hat but it only takes one quick knife to my brain stem from behind on the bus and im ded

>imblying I fell for the children meme
Meant my parents and shit.

So is Antifa winning?

It's actually because everyone on Sup Forums has growth disorders where their skull is very small and they can't wear hats unless they are xxs

Rollin'

>child meme

Thank God, we certainly don't need any more liberal shitskins floating around.

Wearing it on your room doesn't counts.