Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3302kclgNOk?t=525
youtube.com/watch?v=FDYy_LF4iE4
youtube.com/watch?v=IAA2KxgqVvk
youtu.be/NxCvzNmNes8?t=1h30m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=SpnfZNNAG9s
youtu.be/QJvdB4r5CXs?t=35m36s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's pissed Trump doesn't come on the show anymore.

yesterday he was mocking the probiotic baby poo fecal transplants lololol

"im a scientist!"
>doesn't bother researching anything that he doesn't already agree with

his mind is slipping lately

Yeah, I wasn't sure why he was so up in arms about it, it's been around for a LONG time, it's not like it's a new "liberal" thing, when the bacterial flora in your gut is fucked up they do the procedure to restore it.

I'm not sure why he's so scared of "going too fast", when that's exactly what we should be doing.

I understand that he thinks it will increase the chances of "unintended consequences" but we're talking about libshits here,regardless of if we slow down or not, they're going to MAKE """unintended""" consequences happen, or at least spin it in a way that it seems something insignificant is actually disastrous.

At this point Rush Limbaugh is doing a better job of analyzing the current situation.

>bark bark
>TEDDY SHUT UP

He's stated on air his feelings were hurt by lack of Trump. It's obvious now he blames the barfly for keeping trump from him. If u remember trump stopped coming on around the time bannon and barfly took over the campaign.

He's a schizophrenic and you can tell half or more of his audience is from the calls he gets

Kek. Him and the schizo lady who called in yesterday just to rip Kellyanne's appearance yucking it up was momentary gold

He feels a bit slighted

He doesn't like it because he's a Jew and they aren't suppose to touch poo

Someone on today's show called in and said they were a fan of his, but he mentioned how Breitbart commenters were taking notice of him attacking Trump, which is when he started trash talking Bannon and saying Bannon had a failed radio show and that he doesn't want a news organization in charge of the country, which is when the caller mentioned it's better that Breitbart is in charge and not The New York Times, "don't we want the pendulum to swing our way though?", etc.

I'm a fan of Savage, but I don't get it man.

The REAL reason, is that Michael thinks he should have been what Bannon is.....I guarantee that.

Michael thought he was the person who should to be in the Bannon seat/Bannon role and feels slighted.

That was me.....not even kidding. He wouldnt let me talk. He cut me off and makes it hard to get your comments in before he mutes you

I've listened to Savage for many years, he's just trying to sell books and make it to the next commercial break. He's fun to listen to but I don't align myself with him. Borders language and culture and liberalism is a mental disorder are nice cliches

kikes gonna kike

Rush is having a blast watching the left reeeeeeee over Trump.

Hes a kike. Doing what he does best. Fucker is even posining kids with rockstar drinks. His son owns the company but it was his idea and bankroll.

He's a jew, what more needs to be said.

What garbage book is he shilling this week?

Kek

I always call in this conservative radio show in my local area that broadcasts to maybe 400k if they're lucky and I bring out some facts and then in the middle of my call I'll start making grunting noises and moan their names.

It's so fucking hilarious, they even coined a nickname for me. I am 'Manic Man' who has 'no life' - kek

Fun shit to call in and troll. Do it, you won't get your word in edgewise with their mute buttons.

Also, listened to Savage since I was in 7th grade ever since the Bush days and he's really off and on about certain things. I think he's been losing it for a while and claims people are after him trying to put polonium in his bar drinks in the Bay Area.

I've listened to him recently, he seems to be out of touch with reality. I like alot of what he says, but these radio guys and their egos are just out of control.

Which is completely fucked because if his intentions were to just push the pendulum back to the right he would SUPPORT Bannon and not tear him down like he did today.

I seriously can't tell if he doesn't like winning, if he has ulterior motives even though I DON'T think he's controlled opposition because he attacks both Democrats and Rinos/neocons, or something else entirely.

I've noticed he's been getting worse with that, like what he'll do talk for 10 seconds, let YOU talk and say 2-3 words then immediately cut you off.

he wasn't even interested if it actually works or not, that's all that matters in science, he let his own ideas cloud his judgement

he contradicts himself though, a few months ago he was defending trump's pick saying 'pence makes sense', and now he's mocking pence when he hasn't done anything

one minute he's saying infowars and alex jones are one of the best in the media, a few weeks later he says they're anti zionist

one minute he's saying brietbart are one of the only independent news sources, and today he's starting to trash them lol

still really entertaining most of the time and is pretty based otherwise

link ples

I never understood Savage , i have heard him say some things even about the Jews that I was surprised about it, but he always goes back to defending Israel and calling other anti semites

BASED NON KOSHER JEW

hahaha that was you?

and then he usually says: "oh what happened, cat got your tongue?"

pretending the caller hung up

hahaha yep, I was laughing

I do agree with his stance on Conway though, she isn't to be trusted and should be whack-a-moled into the background.

He has a business to run and he knows that war with Iran is extremely bad for business unlike Mr Drumpflerman

this.

He literally calls out jews by their last name, but is complete retarded on other things. Dude is definitely a mixed bag. I still think he has more integrity than that kike Mark Levin though, whose a retarded kike Zionist.

American mimentarily living in mexico because beach house and stuff.

I remember when this other schizo John Conner now changed his anyway hes a conspiracy fag in the early alex jones days at point blanked asked about the bohemian grove like 2006. Michael kike savage went ballistic. 2 years later he was into the new world order and shit. Hes a schizo.

yeah i dont know... thats what I am saying tough!
hes called out a rabii for cicumcision before, but he defends Israel every chance he gets

Savage is quite often, well, brilliant. A very talented man, his fits of rigteous fury are a lullaby for me. But his ego man.... his fucking ego is unbearable, I literally skip 2/3 of his show sometimes because I can't stand him and his audience telling him how godlike he is.
As far as the Trump thing goes- in my opinion Savage had a measurable influence on Trump getting elected. He has one of the largest syndicated shows in the US. I feel thst Trump for whatever reason abandoned him, I thought savage would be in a VIP booth on his inauguration.

anyone else wonder if they based jeff golbum's dad in independence day 2 on savage?

he had a little dog, had a boat, was selling a book, barely talks to his family

Yup....was me.....He makes you sound like you have no response, but he is just muting/unmuting you. Half the time, I thought I was talking and when I listened back, he cut off SO much of what I said

checked
hes gotten pretty close to calling out hollywood and tv producer Jews. but i dont know if his own Jewishness prevents this

is tis really tue? i am honestly asking, I moved cities and lost tough with his show and listened to hannity during the election how was savage in the past year?

I actually think hes still very sharp and interesting.....very lively and with it. He is just feeling very shunned because he thought he would be asked to be part of the cabinet or a secret adviser, and he wasnt. I truly think he feels that he was more qualified than Bannon for the role and is a bit insulted he wasnt brought on board.

You just need to understand that savage is his own man and bows to no one. His political beliefs can only be defined as savagism.

>hes gotten pretty close to calling out hollywood and tv producer Jews

He has. He's literally said "the ratzenbergs, the Stienenbergs, the liberbgers." Granted those aren't any real Jews but you get the point. Like I said though, he's a mixed bag.

>I feel thst Trump for whatever reason abandoned him

image,
savage is too outspoken and it could be bad PR, like obama's radical preacher that influenced him

there are many things trump has said that sounds lifted verbatim from savage's ideas, his influence is undeniable

besides, savage is better at independent analysis, he has to stay neutral

what I am surprised is that it actually rained on inauguration, savage kept talking about umbrellas for months, does it always rain during inaugurations?

damm definitely didnt hear that show

Savage was for the most part on the ball. he made some excellent points and had trump on about dozen times or so. He played quite a big role in the election, his roasting of liberals and their antics was brilliant.

Agreed - the only reason Savage wasnt asked to play some type of role was because he would be viewed as too controversial. Look at what they say about Bannon and there is basically NO tape of him saying anything. Savage has 25 years of broadcasts to comb through, and he has said ALOT of based things that shitlibs would riot over.

Often it does. Now wait a sec, what about trump so far strikes you as low key? nothing right? guy is a supernova of fury. Savage was outed by someone in Trump's inner circle, its a power struggle and savage is not allowed near trump

yeah I figured that's what he did, he does it to any caller that may be able to embarrass him

is it actually live though?
I figured they just run the broadcast 5-10 mins later, so they can roll back the show if there's any problematic callers

I think that show was a few days ago, I remember it, where he was talking about some movie produce is wanting to make a movie about him.

hmm sounds like Alex Jones, i guess everyone is going mainstream, even tough I agree hes not mains stream enough for Trump and thats why hes being shut out. I loved how Pence went on Rush this week while Savage complained

>savage is not allowed near trump

this is what savage has been saying, but I really doubt that is the case

it's not as if savage is still unknown to trump
trump probably winds down the day by listening to savage on the radio

>he's a Jew and they aren't suppose to touch poo
tell that to Milo...

Oh jeez...that makes too much sense

>Be Trump
>Turn on the radio and listen to Savage
>"I WAS THE ONE WHO GOT TRUMP ELECTED"

I would be low key around savage too, kek.

It was probably on a 45 second delay or so, but basically live......The funny thing is that the host of the Breitbart Radio show on SiriusXM, literally could not be a bigger fan of his and references him all the time in the most complimentary way. Savage told me that Breitbart / Bannon is his "enemy" which immediately got me thinking that Savage is pretty bitter about not being chosen and Bannon being picked instead.

I use to listen to him regularly about 4 years ago and he almost always mentioned that same line about every week, dunno if that's changed though. He also went deep into conspiracy shit like the bilderberg group and the free masons.

Deleted and reposted this because I wrote my last sentence like a literal retard.

Trump got ALOT of his political opinions from listening to Savage on a regular basis....which is a great thing, because Savage has the right idea about most things.

Fecal transplants have something like a 95% cure rate in refractory C. Diff. abdominal infections.

What the fuck was he saying about it?

He's right about Kellyanne though. She was fine as a campaign manager, but she has been a disaster since. She should be asked to resign.

remember that savage wanted to meet Sup Forums :D
youtu.be/3302kclgNOk?t=525

She would have been a GREAT press secretary. That should have been her role.

I dont think having her around is really a big deal either way, but that was the right role for her.

Trump is VERY loyal, and will never let her go. His loyalty to people is ridiculous.

He didn't understand it all and went crazy with the idea.

He said stuff like "they're going to open up restauraunts where you can eat different types of shit" kek.

They actually offered her that job first but she rejected it and got the one she wanted or something. In her recent interviews she looks tired as fuck. I think she deserves a break because she's actually really good at debating when she's all turn up.

especially when so many things about savage can be dragged up to smear trump now that the media is watching everything trump does

youtube.com/watch?v=FDYy_LF4iE4

youtube.com/watch?v=IAA2KxgqVvk

bad PR
even savage does not talk like this anymore, he is careful, but it does not matter to the media

youtu.be/NxCvzNmNes8?t=1h30m10s

go to 1:30:10

he didn't like the idea, thought it was backwards without letting his caller explain and without researching it, it was still a funny rant though

Guys he's 77.

isnt trump in his 70s as well?

Hugh Hefner is 90, what is your point?

What an insufferable cunt.
I love how I said exactly what it was fucking for before even seeing the video, and I was correct.

I hope he gets lynched. How fucking clueless can you get.

Kellyann is a mess. She would have been a horrible press secretary. That job requires an incredible amount of ever-changing knowledge and off the cuff answers - she would not be able to handle this at all. Spicer is doing a pretty good job. Laura Ingram would have been excellent... really any person used to conservative talk or TV would have done a good job.

He has to always attack and be losing even if he is winning, his entire radio persona is getting outraged and yelling in that way he does. It's often great but when he has to strive for the outrage it sucks. He needs to direct it ALL at the left and stop being butthurt about Trump. Savage is old and on the way out, be gracious and unload all guns on the enemy.

He IS a Jew. His real name is Michael Weiner. He goes by Savage. Google it.

He's trying to get Trump to stop shitposting Twitter

Guy can go fuck himself

he just has a few blind spots, but he's still good!

youtube.com/watch?v=SpnfZNNAG9s

Your point? I know he's a jew, he stills calls out other jews out. I said he was a mixed bag for a reason.

it's funny when he tells his audience not to make fun of the name when talking about anthony weiner

>youtu.be/QJvdB4r5CXs?t=35m36s

First caller in this segment

Classic schizo Savage bants

I'm not writing any more books, oh by the way I have a new book called Trumps War. I came up with that all by myself since I'm a super genius. Buy my book. Obama is a ego maniac like I said in my book the coming civil war which you should go buy. Then after you read civil war pick up trumps war then pick up some tickets to look at the my bug collections I was making while my kids were growing up back here in the states. By the way buy my books because I'm a super genius.

By the way buy my books. Kellyanne wears 4000$ dresses so you should buy Trumps war.

W-what is this little mensch up to this time? Is he meshuggina?

Savage is great. He is the only ((((conservative))) on radio that's bearable even though he's whiny and neurotic for most of the show (I really enjoy this for some reason). Plus when he's not ranting about politics he has tons of /comfy/ stories about growing up in NYC.

It's like listening to Trump go on a rant. It's raw and unscripted shoot from the hip type shit. Not for the faint of heart.

I liked this call -- thanks for sharing

The guy's a fucking ultramanlet. 5'4". Of course he's angry and neurotic.

Let's all just agree that living in San Francisco is clearly driving him fucking insane

Laura didn't want to work for the administration because she's running for senate in 2018

fuck mark levin and Ben shapiro

No way he could have been a white house advisor.. he's been WAY too vocal against islam and there's plenty of recordings of him to use againt Trump.

He's also probably pissed that Trump didn't back the settlements in Israel..

I wish the neocons cared about our safety and economic wellness as much as they did about Israel

Turned on Levin the other day......

He was NOT talking about the riots or the horrendous left....he was talking about the evils of "Nationalism and Populism" and how its not "true conservatism" -- Ben Shapiro is on this same topic. Really freaking odd.

Levin should hang himself and his new Conservative TV is going to be a money pit like Beck turned The Blaze into fighting for lost causes

I gave him a try again the day Trump signed his Muslim country ban or whatever and he was talking about "Oh I don't think he'll fulfill his promises on the one thing he hasn't done yet." it was less than a week and he's done that much. they're fucking kike cucksrvatives in their purist of forms. I will never listen to them again.

Jews hate the nation state. It's part of their religion. They go from the Babylonian Talmud. Their idea of implementing Babylon is to have a world of nations bound together by trade. Each nation being a "Brick" and the money/trade being the "mortar". (Tower of Babel metaphor)

They'll always refute any nation that isn't subserviant to a global market.

The entire purpose is to move capital and assets to lower currency countries and sell them into higher currencies, maximizing the overall gain.

believe what you will but in the Old Testament God spoke through the prophet Amos and swore that he would end it. it's Amos 8:4-9, I think. the point being, that was over 2500 years ago... this has been going on for a LONG time with them.

What's he doing? Looking for a tailor, I hope. That black preacher suit looks like shit.

savage thinks hes was behind it all in his mind and now hes butthurt that trump is to busy to pander to a west coast loudmouth and his dull stories about his dog

He seems pretty redpilled to me
youtube.com/watch?v=4dabGbYhkWw