How do we fix the (((race mixing))) problem, Pol?

How do we fix the (((race mixing))) problem, Pol?

We resurrect him.

if you don't want mixing don't allow your nation to become multi ethnic in the first place.

if it already is, there's no stopping it. not with anything short of mass deportation or something. and lets be real that wont happen.

Shaming for a start

Someone here had a good idea to make a website that is a registry of coalbruners. You put their name, address, photos, facebook etc. and let folks know she's a nigger loving whore. That way you don't accidentally date one.

But since women these days respond more to social media likes and shit, public shaming on there is what needs to happen.

A few attacks where they get beat and their heads shaved like Nazi collaborators did in WWII...

It would really help if a good looking male celebrity came out as saying it was vile and repulsive - even if it's a fake new campaign.

Frankly you all need to do something, as its now a mainstream acceptable site to see niggers and white women together. It's incredible how the west has fallen

that's true.

hate to say it, but america is going to probably end up like brazil. we will be a mostly mixed country in the end.

however, i do think we will be a lot better off for three reasons
1. constitutional values - a lot of people underestimate how important the division of power and the right to bear arms. these values are enough to keep our nation stable regardless of demographics.

2. more white and asian influence in the overall DNA. brazil has a lot of black influence as they took in even more slaves than we did.

3. strong cultural values that most people end up assimilating to - english language, cultural christianity (even atheists are largely cultural christians in a sense), gun rights, general tolerance, etc.

Simply cease immigration or at the very least mass immigration.

Miscegnation is relatively uncommon so eventually the majority race will win out without immigration.

>miscegenation is relatively uncommon

not here, and not anymore

subsidize the ever loving fuck out of abortions

>allow people to run away from thier problems scott free

they should be pubically embarrassed and deal with their mistakes like grown adults instead of having tax payers pay for this shit

Simple, voluntary segregation (also known as white flight)

It happens in every country with majority white population. Whites do not want to race mix, and those that try it will quickly find out why they don't.

I'd suggest suicide.

Any woman you see with a mixed child give a look of clear disgust.

move blacks back to the equator, browns back to the tropics and whites back to the evergreens.

I have an idea. Get the idea to change DNA out.
Make it so whites produce white babies when race mixing.

The amount of back pedalling and race mixing shaming on the left would be gorgeous. push the idea of genetic manipulation.

Everyone gets cute kids!

I think that eventually, even pure blooded Africans will be having white children together thanks to genetic manipulation. Given a choice between a white and a nonwhite, why would anyone choose a nonwhite if they believe whites are superior oppressors, as blacks have been cucked into believing?

thats mexicans hooking up with other mexicans that have themselves labeled "white hispanic" on their id

god damn lucky blue smith

The problem is at this rate whites wont be around to make this possible. maybe asians i guess.

judging be the areas looks like your right, I would worry about the east coast more than anything, plus southern blacks hate racemixing

education

It can be done correctly.