Lindsay Lohan is preparing to run for the Turkish Parliament as a ruling party candidate. Does she have a chance?

Lindsay Lohan is preparing to run for the Turkish Parliament as a ruling party candidate. Does she have a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/lindsay-lohan-meets-turkish-president-erdogan-syrian-refugee/story?id=45107189?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what

what

>roach of a white woman
>being elected leader of brown literal roaches

i can see it

what

Best fucking timeline.

what

I'll join in

Wat

Fake news. This is where picture comes from.

google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/lindsay-lohan-meets-turkish-president-erdogan-syrian-refugee/story?id=45107189?client=safari

wut ???

Excuse me?

que

Man are we living in a fucked up alternate reality

I'm the confused looking Syrian child

Actually no I'm everyone in this picture

Quoi?

only if she allows the muslims access to her butthole

Jesus did she age like bread or what?

I heard rumors that she was converting to Islam, and she wiped her Twitter so she only has 44 tweets up now.

She was a test prototype for the better, and more improved, model.

Yup! 10/10 would 10

Nani?

This is weirder than Trump's election. WTF is going on. Is she like the Jane Fonda of Gen X?

She's a millennial

wtf, I could swear she's like 40. I remember hearing about her on TV as a young kid like 15 years ago.

The sad part is that erd-derka-gan's daughter is more attractive than lindsey lohan, even if she is--well fuck. I'm on a NSA watch list now...

Not his daughter, it's a Syrian girl

>(((Hollywood))) child actress
>age 2.5x faster than normal people

>何

自殺

hue

What

Seriously? I like both but Prime Lohan is the only 10/10, like a perfect human (Now she's probably a 5.5 at best), Emma is more like a 8.5/10 meme version solid and stable version, which fixed all bugs