CLOSED ON SUNDAYS

Daily reminder that you shouldn't be working or browsing social media on Sundays. The bible tells us that it's a day for resting, so you should be spending time with family. Any thread started on a Sunday is a dead giveaway that OP is a degenerate heathen.

The Bible is semitic trash.

You should spend Sunday hanging yourself.

wow what a cuck. have fun doing nothing on sundays fag.

but i rest by going on the internet

>sunday
nah its saturday

I love eating buffets on Sundays.

Bible says a lot of stupid shit

Your god(s) can suck my dick.

>tfw can't even agree on which day of the week is the 7th day

How will people ever agree about anything?

by not getting into arguments about petty trivial things
the sunday/saturday thing is fucked, only real argument is the mass amount of culture's "saturday" starts with sabbot, or sabbo, or some variation of sabbath, as ya know, the sabbath (sunday for most saturday for the 7th day adventists)

at this point in time, its a non issue but still something to talk about with like minded, or open minded people

I eat fish on fridays and go to church on sundays. I wont stop browsing social media or taking side jobs on sundays because some loser on 4chins said so.

The Bible is Eric the woman of the British woman of the a woman who that of a the woman of wwho Ewe is the British woman who has worked with for a single woman and thus far more important than to be a woman of a god who is the only way she has ever seen a penis

Is that the British flag football game app for the app app is a good app app to be the only best friend

are you drunk?

Is that a good for a good that he has never been posted on this article because it has multiple reasons why it does not exist

You should read your bible more carefully... use Strong's concordance to look up the real meaning of (english) words like 'slave', 'hell', 'goat', 'sheep', 'scorpion' and many others... what you'll find is that all 66 books of the bible declare civilization as the root of all evil.

fucking chic fil a got rid of the spicy chicken biscuit and replaced it with a grain bowl

reeeeeeeeeeee

But I make so much more money when I work on a Sunday

>The bible
>A book written by jews
Fuck off

Shabbat Shalom faggot. The Sabbath is on Saturday, not Sunday.

And the Bible doesn't even specify which day you should rest- just that you should take at least one day to do so.

>Strong's Exhaustive Concordance

Found the Dispensationalist trash

Tha theory has been proven wrong for a good while since the times he was already being dead

made me lol

OP do something productive. If that means strengthening your family/friend bonds, thats fine.

>Dispensationalist
Not Dispensationalist, what ever that really is, just anti-civilization. Thus I appreciate the bible for that... can't stand christians or christian dogma.