/ourguy/?

>BTFO leftists constantly
>largest conservative broadcaster
>now loves Trump
>beautiful wife and children

Like a true Kike, Benjie only jumps on the Trump train after he wins.

Self proclaimed "nevertrump"-er. He's doing it to save his skin because he knows Trump is in for big wins which will leave nevertrump irrelevant. I don't buy into it.

He literally said that he was forced to wear the hat because he lost a bet.

This. Apparently he said how he lost $100k in income because of this.

His career in media is over. Its up to him when he leaves. He wont be relevant again. Imagine the resentment he must feel for being taken out before his peak, all because he listened to Bill Kristol, the son of a talented man.

There it is.

Circumference is 50 fucking centimeters.

Does any of you actually think that you could manage me in a street scenario? Can you even image yourself opening your mouth and looking anywhere expect your shoes while I grab your woman's ass and fuck her? That's right you can't. You will sit in a fetal position ducking your thumb while I move 45kg weights in a scott barbell curls positioning.

Thanks to these I have immense power that you will never have.

Alright now you know your places fucking rats. I had to inform you how things go in real life because here in Internet many think they are taught boys while trolling between hell and heven. If you meet me in a bar you better keep yourself in your cage for your own sake while I try out your women so she could get a real alphas dick.

Irritated? No can do. I enjoy my life.

>Jewish nationalism is good but white nationalism is bad.
>Why wouldn't you support Israel? It's the only democracy in the Middle East.
>I'm at least 5'10"

He doesn't love Trump, he criticizes and complains about him all the time. He only wore that hat because he lost a bet.

hot post more

Never EVER trust a jew.

Ever.

>Basically, the alt-right is a group of thinkers who believe that Western civilization is inseparable from European ethnicity—which is racist, obviously. It’s people who believe that if Western civilization were to take in too many people of different colors and different ethnicities and different religions, then that would necessarily involve the interior collapse of Western civilization. As you may notice, this has nothing to do with the Constitution. It has nothing to do with the Declaration of Independence.

Just in this little bit from a recent interview I can pull out several major errors and lies.

He says it is obviously racist to believe western civilization is inseparable from European ethnicity. First, I'm not sure that is obviously racist. Secondly, Europeans created western civilization, currently maintain it, and ARE it. It's like saying you could separate Romans from Roman civilization.

He also seems to think the importation of other races isn't having a deleterious effect on western civilization when it is, empirically so in fact. He's just straight up lying and virtue signalling at this point.

He goes on to conflate the American Constitution with western civilization which is profoundly idiotic and is clear sophistry. Western civilization long predates the American Constitution. Oh, and the Declaration of Independence is an openly racist document as it refers to the natural quality of British men and calls the native American tribes savages.

Why does anyone here even like this hack?

>kike cuckservative

>kike

His opposition to Trump was based on the belief that he wasn't right-wing ENOUGH

And Trump is an ultra-zionist Jew too so bitching about that is pointless

Ben is based, old Sup Forums can fuck off

>Ben Shapiro
>Loses a bet against his employees
>"If you think you're getting that $800 I owe you, it's not happening. You're lucky that I don't just fire you all"

Typical kike.

Pic of his wife

this cap is way too big for him

how can you enjoy your life if you can't touch your elbows together? Obviously flawed plan.

this cuck is not on our side, he still talks shit on trump and only had to wear the hat as a bet for being so fucking wrong about trump

He's got an angle worth listening to. Ignore the Zionist shit if you don't like it. There's other things to pay attention to with Shapiro

Guys Shapiro is based!!
WE NEED TO RESPECT OUR ALLY ISRAEL

agreed
Shapiro isnt bad, he calls out trump when he needs it

totally
Trump's muslim ban was unconstitutional shit but shapiro shilled for him

How can he support Drumpf! He literally set his storm troopers to tear off his gf arm and kerb stomp her.

""""Hot"""" wife

damn, original thread wasn't more than a couple hours ago and it's already pasta

i love Sup Forums

>backed the wrong horse
>over and over
>louder and louder
>destroyed his career
>actually got BTFO by Piers Morgan
>Piers fucking Morgan

>now trying to grovel his way back into relevance

Every time I think Benji has cucked himself to the absolute limit, he finds new ways to embarrass himself

>a kike
>ever our guy

he's kind of ok but I prefer crowder personally