When will you faggots stop creaming over your precious Kike Lover Lauren Southern?

When will you faggots stop creaming over your precious Kike Lover Lauren Southern?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/kike-lover-lauren-southern-should-shut-her-slut-mouth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shes an average normie conservative. why do you autists have to sperg overboard with every attractive female on the right.

>shes a kike!
>she worships kikes!
>c-crypto jew!

Milo with a vagina.

Never

>Caring about attention whores

How many fucking times do we have to drill it into your fucking heads you newfags

DO NOT

UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE

PUT PUSSY

ON A PEDESTAL

>muh thicc
>would bang
>shes cute

NOOOOOO

She wouldn't go on Red Ice Radio because they name the Jew, and her boss is one of them that runs that Alt Kike show (((Rebel Media))). She also endlessly virtue signals for them: dailystormer.com/kike-lover-lauren-southern-should-shut-her-slut-mouth/

Crypto-kikes love to talk about the symptoms of our problems - feminism, immigration, sjws, etc., but never address the JQ as the source.

There it is.

Circumference is 50 fucking centimeters.

Does any of you actually think that you could manage me in a street scenario? Can you even image yourself opening your mouth and looking anywhere expect your shoes while I grab your woman's ass and fuck her? That's right you can't. You will sit in a fetal position ducking your thumb while I move 45kg weights in a scott barbell curls positioning.

Thanks to these I have immense power that you will never have.

Alright now you know your places fucking rats. I had to inform you how things go in real life because here in Internet many think they are taught boys while trolling between hell and heven. If you meet me in a bar you better keep yourself in your cage for your own sake while I try out your women so she could get a real alphas dick.

Irritated? No can do. I enjoy my life.

i think you got lost on your way to the_Donald

The alt lite is just a tool for us to meme things through.

Here's how it works:

We meme X, this is a HUGE meme, calling for huge changes.

Alt lite fags are too cucked to take our memes 100% seriously. They water it down in a format that works for normies.

Our egregor in combination with millions of retarded normies jumping on the alt lite watered down version (the version we actually wanted because we knew they will always water down) and we achieve our originally intended goal by overshooting.

Trump tactics 101.

She is fighting for our causes in multiple ways and isn't even Jewish (She did a DNA test video).

Whether you like her or not she is still /our girl/

>She wouldn't go on Red Ice Radio

i wouldn't either. naming jews where necessary and obsessing over them are 2 different things. one starts sounding like a cult thats dropped rationality.

yeah because edgelords and stormfront turned it into an untouchable subject. by crying wolf about jewish influence (blaming literally every problem on jews) they've made it impossible for normie media to even touch on it. they used to avoid even mentioning people like soros because they dont want to be associated with yall.

Guns and knives makes all men equal.
The only thing a tool-user require is the correct mindset, are you ready to kill someone ?
Can you dehumanise opponents at will ?
Can you invoke the bloodmist on command ?

This is not something you can do without training yourself, aside from the naturally gifted like psychopaths.

Virgin

Only a one word post is little to go on, but i'm willing to bet nonetheless.

>the JQ is an untouchable subject

Found the kike.

Virgin or roastie too little text to tell

She speaks truths that most of you agree with to the public. Openly combats leftists, radical Islam, antifa etc. Stop being so fucking beta. No she won't ever fuck you, but she's on your side.

I hate her. I think she is an attention whoring scum propped up by old conservatives that are too scared to just accept that fact that women are stupid and aren't lining up to join their movements. No naturally, when one does show up, even if it is a brain dead blonde BBC loving whore, they accept it because they still believe they need to play the identity politics game to pander to leftists.

Because she is a fucking idiot. She is where she is because she has a cunt. Simple.

Yeah, when a virus is all around you and you know what is. You just better keep quiet about it and pretend it's non existent, good goyim!

Yes, turned into an untouchable subject for nomal media. Are you fucking illiterate?
This is the shit i was talking about. Your stupid games where you try to out "alt right" the other guy pushes rational people away.

B-b-but this is Sup Forums. It's always the Jews! Goyim XDDD.
It's absolutely retarded to think you can blame anything and everything on the Jews as if they are some super psychic hive mind that share commands telepathically. You are equivalent to "bogposters". You derail any decent discussion because you think nothing is funnier than Jews.

Shes an idiot but shes still smarter than any feminist ive met.
personally i dont give a shit about these people. milo, lauren, sargon and shit like that. but they are stepping stones for liberals to become right wing. someone has to bridge the ideology gap.

Jew shill or not I would wreck that.

Your stupid game of allying yourself with kike subversives is not something any rational person would participate in anyway.

Too much fat the legs. Bad form, "chosen ones".

>Shes an idiot but shes still smarter than any feminist ive met.

Smarter than people I absolute revile? Wow.

>personally i dont give a shit about these people. milo, lauren, sargon and shit like that. but they are stepping stones for liberals to become right wing. someone has to bridge the ideology gap.

I agree with you on about a third of what you are saying here.

I think Milo breeds edgy fashion conservatives that are just in it to be rebellious, although it isn't that bad. I think Lauren Southern useless. However, I think Sargon explains things properly and without being a moron or an attention whore.

But you're right, they are just stepping stones.However each stepping stone can become a final destination if the traveler divides to stop.

>Eyes aren't blue

Not white. Probably bleaches her hair too.

She's a 7/10. 8/10 if you like blonde chicks.

Begone Shlomo.

Im not "allied" with any of them faggot. they're all blue pill tier.

>However each stepping stone can become a final destination if the traveler divides to stop.

True, but i dont see a proper alternative.

Did the woman in the picture make this, because it's a shitty image to overlay your text onto.

She probably did.

That's attention whoring. Her face isn't funny and she isn't expressive. She is just slapping her face in there to be associated with these words.

>True, but i dont see a proper alternative.

Alternative to what?

Nope

lauren who?

Never, I'll fantasize about her being fucked by immigrants as much as I want faggot.

Right, because you're using them. They're spreading your message and working for your interests. Keep believing that. Keep following your judas goats, if it makes you happy, but those stepping stones lead nowhere because they always present a convenient detour before arriving at the final destination, the JQ.

Also, you can't seem to make up your mind on whether she's just a "normie conservative" ignorant of the JQ or that she just ignores the subject because someone on Sup Forums said "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW".

Guys, if I watch her videos, and read her books, do you think I could get a women like Lauren Southern one day? Pls respond

No, she will marry a nice Jewish lad and change her name to Yael.

What a pure aryan maiden, I would fill her with my seed for 1488 kids that would make Hitler proud.

No she has the brown fever

Fugg mate

>picking Lauren "Literally a man" Southern over Millie Weaver

fuck off lauren no one cares about your shitty book

SLUTT

>but they are stepping stones for liberals to become right wing. someone has to bridge the ideology gap.

This. No matter how much you may dislike these e celebs they convert normies and have made many aspects of liberalism seen as toxic to the mainstream person like the anti white anti male SJW rhetoric. They even made it mainstream to insult these people, everywhere people make fun of SJWs, being triggered, 47 genders, etc. Even my normie liberal friends talk shit and slowly have become more centerist.

They've effectively done more for the right wing in 1 year than autistic Stormfronters nazi LARPers have done in the last 20 years.

a good leaf post. my god

i shouldnt have said shes an idiot btw. shes clearly not

I want to drink her piss

She follows Henrik on twitter. My bet is that she isn't publicly alt-right for fear of losing her job at Rebel.

Millies hot too, but don't think she isn't taking the Jonestown sausage up her blonde rectum. Disgusting really...