Alright guys its time for you to just deal with it already

Alright guys its time for you to just deal with it already

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/amp/?client=safari
npr.org/2016/04/30/475794063/why-are-highly-educated-americans-getting-more-liberal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sad!

rip npr

>highly educated
i.e. "highly indoctrinated"

Says ever looser who couldn't get a degree.

>looser

Start by learning how to spell before lecturing people.

That doesn't mean much if it doesn't show you numbers. Also, low income doesn't mean poverty. For instance a lot of younger people supported Hillary, younger people make less money as they are just starting their careers. Trump tard debunked!

...wrong. we know better than anyone. school is no place for children.

I am high, fuck off Loser.

It's like how in 1984, the educated people were brainwashed, but the proles were free.

I love having a real degree (engineering) because it shuts down shit like this. I've learned how to think about the world in terms of real quantities and data. No political or philosophical ideals required.

>"looser who couldn't get a degree"
>can't pass elementary spelling

kek

A woman with two degrees made this lovely piece of art. I hear she's a professor, even- highly educated!

>NPR

wewewewewewew

Almost like...American (((colleges))) are basically Marxist indoctrination centers

>highly educated Americans

the only education that matters is STEM. Show me a trend of STEM graduates getting liberal and we can start having a discussion

>highly educated
>doesn't have a STEM degree
>makes less than a welder

you're just self deluded you don't know where your numbers come from or how accurate they are. you repeat what you hear from other sources with no original thought, just like every body else.

NPR = Needs Public Revenue

>he's a drug using degenerate
>he's trying to act like he's better than everyone else ITT

The numbers are clearly underneath the graph. The only people who voted for Hillary were poor SJWs struggling to pay off their $200k Gender Studies loan.

GEE

The simple answer is that shit tier degrees like (((womens studies))) count as "highly educated". When you look at actual non-meme graduates you'll probably see more or less the same thing you saw during the election, most people lean to the right.

>Why are highly indoctrinated Americans getting more liberal?
Fixed.

>getting more liberal
Some shitty writing skills as well.

having a liberal arts degree doesn't make one "highly educated"

>tfw have an engineering degree
it was pretty entertaining watching hard core liberals be completely ignoring everything that didn't fit their narrative, their mental gymnastics was so insane sometimes its watching something from the olympics

Are you telling me that the 'highly educated' left are people who took meme degrees like gender studies and psychology who work as baristas and are unsuccessful morons?

Say it ain't so!

You get a pretty good job, user? Friend of mine majored in chemical engineering and has had trouble finding anything for nearly a year. He's far from retarded.

Is engineering saturated?

It used to.

>state funded radio
>college "education"
really makes a man ponder...

>mfw they all lose their jobs because Starbucks wants to virtue signal and hire 10,000 refugees

>tfw to intelligent too be conservative

>be me
>be PhD candidate
>be Trump supporter
You are not alone.

It's almost like it's become extremely easy to secure a place at a college or university compared to a few decades ago

Have you ever noticed that bakers square always has the blue ribbon pies, voted best in America?
Protip: they give out the robins. Bakers square is owned by American blue ribbon holdings, the company that's responsible for national pie rating contests. It doesn't matter really who competes, they'll always get top ribbons.

>Highly educated
>Degree in underwater feminist basket weaving from Shekel University

Christfags and rednecks are pushing educated people away from the right.

Instead of seeing educated right wing thinkers, they are only exposed to the idea that right wingers are all idiots, thanks partially to professors pushing that narrative and partially to the retards being the loudest voice of the right.

For every redpilled right-winger there are ten "muh jesus" tards. And I'm not even saying there's anything wrong with being Christian, but this shit is out of control.

meme degrees more like it

I'm actually seeing more left flight, desu.

They have it so good that they move from the reality to a place where everyone lives good, and when you have it so good than you start caring for others while thinking everyone in your country lives like you or better, you completely ignore the reality and make it only about money, raging at everyone that tries to tell you otherwise.

>be me
>be law student
>be offered human rights fellowship
>be Trump supporter

You literally just reinforced the point you stupid nigger. It says shit tier young people who don't make money voted for hilary just like niggers with no jobs. While everyone who works voted for trump. IE everyone who wants to better themselves voted for trump it seems, and those people who are content with nothing and giving up voted for hilary.

Wow, don't you guys want to be (((highly educated)))? All it takes is this giant bluepill inserted rectally.

/thread

engineer here. you have no idea what you're talking about. knowledge in producing goods and services, albeit highly technical products, has nothing to do with knowledge in governance of human beings, philosophy, politics, history, sociology, etc. go read, faggot.

The dumbest people I have ever met are liberals with a PhD. It's like their arrogance becomes some sort of intelligence and common sense blacker. They don't know shit. These are the same asshats that do not realize why their computer won't turn on and then create a help desk ticket for the IT guy to go to their office and "plug it in."

Trump tards are no better. Trump tards lack critical thinking skills and don't know how to do basic research. If you don't believe me check all the fake news stories, statistics, and false narratives on pro Trump sites. Hell, just listen to Alex Jones or Trump himself.

>tfw you will never be a college educated gentleman farmer in the 18th century
>tfw you will never spend all your time reading the classics, learning languages, hunting, and inventing shit

/Thread

Dude, go for it.

I've got four or five fellowships I'm applying as we speak. The more scholarships, grants, and fellowships going to moderate and conservative students in higher education, the better.

I've gotten to the point where I can't be bothered drawing parallels to 1984 anymore since I'd be doing it all day long. 1984 is a direct criticism of communist thinking so ofcousre it always applies to the modern left.

The good thing is it's very easy to get the general public to turn on people who are moving towards that. It's harder when the left is pushing for a brave new world "utopia"

>tfw to intelligent to discuss politics

before "critical theory" made its way into curriculum

>getting utterly destroyed by a lolbertarian

Keep telling yourself that so that you can feel better about being a bit slow.

Don't worry. I am sure there are some niggers you can still feel superior to.

Most liberals hold degrees where you come out dumber than when you came in. Moderates and conservatives get the king's share of STEM and business degrees.

[citation needed]
google.ca/amp/nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/amp/?client=safari

You don't understand how the world works. Sure, trade tards might start out making more money than people with degrees, but as the College educated get older they will earn significantly more than your average uneducated trade tard. But, the point is really that you can't judge based on income levels without taking into account demographics and location. The cost of living in New York city is much higher than Detroit.

You're dumb

That's why I have pride in knowing college is for brainwashed fucks. Glad I never went to that liberal den of bullshiet. My training as a plumber is worth ten doctorates and phds. Fuck them liberalism is a mental disease.

Keep that meme alive brother!

living on welfare doesn't count as earning. nice try though.

>have shit together
>open a business in the city
>makes you well off
>live in an outlying area bc cities are third world shitholes
>all my business is considered economic output in liberal shithole and not where I live
>pass the graph off like it income of residents in city and not economic output

How do people live their lives so unaware of their surroundings?

Getting my masters in chemical engineering at the moment, I've become more eco servitude along the way.

My peers have gone down the same path, the liberal arts faggots on the other hand don't have a job and cry for government handouts

>highly educated
>smart

Nice B8 M8.

I did computer engineering. Its very easy to find a job as a software developer right now.

because highly educated people are more rational.

but humans are not rational. checkmate.

>You always earn more as you get older
Everyone point and laugh at this retard.

Your brilliant and incisive reply really wiggled my neurons. Clearly I was wrong about your MENSA level based on your reply!

It's living on welfare. It's taking 4 years or more to get a degree, and then spending another 5 or so getting paid shit until you start making real wages.

It gets even worse when you consider that most corporations have their headquarters in liberal shitholes. All the economic activity from the factories is counted as though it happens in those cities.

Sure is strange all these highly educated college graduates that lean left can't get jobs that pay more than 50k a year

This right here. $40k is the least you should be making out of college. And that's with a fucking art degree. This chart just shows that liberals are getting out of college with worthless degrees that didn't actually teach them anything so they can't get any job higher than a barista.

A bachelor's in engineering no longer guarantees a job. Get a master's degree with a thesis on research funded by DoD or DoE. A security clearance for grad school (and related internships) is a great asset to have on a resume.

Degrees in humanities do not make you more educated. End of story.

>has nothing to do with knowledge in governance of human beings, philosophy, politics, history, sociology, etc. go read, faggot.
His point is simply having a degree doesn't mean shit.

The fact you can get a degree by only getting the correct answer half of the time shows how poor of a standard it really is.

Also it's funny you mention those topics as people who study them seem to think they know best when it comes to economics, finance and genetics/biology.

my nigga. Law school is like a minefield.

because ones on the right keep quiet so they don't lose their jobs

>y-you too

FTFY

They had to dumb it down so niggers like you could understand it. That's the problem. Dumbing it down takes away from those of us who really want to learn. Instead we to listen to a professor try to teach to a bunch of dindu nuffins.

Well right, when you're an uneducated Trump tard your wages are essentially pegged at whatever the factory down the road is paying.

Educated people have jobs that are sustained by liberal practices.

Tech, communications, entertainment, etc. All held up by government subsidies and globalization.

Okay, well every income bracket above $50k went for Trump, every one below went for Clinton. This despite Republicans living in lower cost of living areas on average.

I'm not saying they are better but in this day and age they aren't as prevalent or as open about their political beliefs, and when some do talk they are usually knowledgeable in that one subject

Thanks desu but there are better fellowships I'm going for.

I can dream about taking it and submitting weekly tips to ICE though

What neurons? There is nothing there.

>'let's discuss politics' board
>posts headline
>argue about the headline
Post the source, dumbfucks. Saged

It depends where you live. In some places 40k is a lot of money, and in others it's not even a livable wage.

getting an education requires going through lots of brainwashing

normally you come out with a lot of garbage with only some meaningful education somewhere mixed in.

>highly educated
buzzterm for fake news

because higher education is mostly liberal propaganda

>(((educated)))

>what are university/college students being indoctrinated by shitlib teachers?

I dunno u tell me smart guy

"Ducation" is fo pussies and commies. Real men work with their hands and are successful at it. Fuck yall.

They need the taxes.

>calexit happens
>intelligent compooter science hackers in silicon valley get brainwashed into left agenda
>compooter sicence hackers hack into US military tech
>we black ops 2 now

shit so THIS is their endgame. Soros just checkm8'd bannon, only barron with the cyber can save us now

Yeah science, math, and economics is all liberal propaganda. I guess you can only be smart if you lack any form of formal education.

Idk, seems like the liberals lacked the critical thinking skills, they just accept whatever CNN tells them.

You ever wonder about the old one room school houses?
Like what the fuck?
There are people of all ages in there, what grade is it?
YFW schools only existed to teach you how to read and write.
That's it. That's all school was.
Because once you could read and write you were then capable of educating yourself.
I think schools should go back to this style of teaching.
Once you learn how to read and write you are responsible for your own education. How much you learn is totally up to you.

Do go on continue to highlight to everyone how well thought out your initial post was. Your debating skills are tip top friend.

Tell us more!

>replies twice
Tell me more about your trigger level. HAHAHAHA

npr.org/2016/04/30/475794063/why-are-highly-educated-americans-getting-more-liberal

You're all cücks