Why are liberal girls so cute?

Answer me this Sup Forums

>girl

Her bottom teeth are quite discolored.

>LE NOT PERFECT XDDDDD
coming from some fat neckbeard

Nonetheless, she has some interesting facial proportions.

Link to video?

That girl was on something for sure, probably molly.

Stop posting this antifuck lesbo slut already. Hope she gets permanently BLACKED.

Because hot girls are naturally the best at fitting in and it's not cool to be a conservative.

i hope so too

she deserves to be sexually satisfied in a way no white man can offer

Skoal?

Cute.. until she opens her mouth and then that 8 turns into a 4.

this is the kind of thinking that got trump elected.

She has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

They are lovably stupid. Like, this girl is a moron who can be easily manipulated by the right guy. They're like children.

>eyes too close together

You like what you can't have. With all their STDs and rape claims you could never even get close.

She's very androgynous. Good of you're into it but I'm not particularly. Basically, liberals tend to be younger. The women praise makeup and are generally fine with plastic surgery. The younger generation is also getting into fitness so there's that as well.

She has a manly chin and short hair. Not that cute. Most white libs look like blue haired feminists.

Why would you want to bring that into your life? It wont end well for you once she get's bored and is easily manipulated by someone else that gives her some attention.

Look at how she snaps. She is crazy as fuck you retard.

Affa Kingleeph

Liberal girls like weeb girls take very little care of their appearance and are as invisible as the average ugly woman. Attractive ones however will stand out immensely.

no, just a head too wide for her face. probably a Slav.

>giving a girl an 8 on her face alone and not factoring in body

btw OP will you post the image of her with her friend on the train or bus on the way to the woman's march? Her Instagram is private now.

Your a low key homosexual so you persue women that resemble men

because they are naive to reality

so so so so cute

I get the impression she is an amazing lover. Very giving and kind of wild. Would do some wild shit. Nice.

you faggots have the shittiest taste in girls. This bitch is ugly as fuck and probably smells like cigarettes and bed head what the fuck is wrong with all of you?

Because you are attracted to 12 year olds user

Married with kids... blue collar job, 401K...

Or maybe it's Joe Rogan. Problem with this format, assuming you know whenever talking to is bigoted...

But he is most likely a neck beard.

Assuming a black person is a Nigger is bigoted too.

jealous?

i second this

Some are anyways.

I think its that crazy look, you can tell they're into all kinds of crazy sexual fantasy shit. You could even abuse a child together and they wouldn't care because "morality is relative and god doesn't exist."

The perfect 4d waifus.

This. The only "waifu" I found cute/hot Sup Forums has ever had was natalia. I never even got the boxxy shit. She was average slut with tons of makeup on.

This. Fragility in a woman is a good thing.

squirrel face.

jealous I fuck real girls 10 times hotter than her on the reg while you fantasize over a webm of some ugly chick?

>this girl has been posted so much on Sup Forums I started dreaming about her

you are looking at a boy though.

>real girls

>talking shit on antifafu

Holy kek.

Women are like this in general though. And the relative few who aren't are the types who are career-oriented and are destined to be lonely cat ladies.

they spend all their time to be good looking knowing people will pay them attention. While other girls don't as they don't blow or fuck for money they have actual jobs and achieve things in life and are not whores.

>tfw she accepted me on facebook and instagram.

Her eyes look so devoid of thought and intelligence. Not very attractive. Many such cases. Sad!

Post more. She's growing on me.

She's OK goddammit but nothing great either

Post more, she's literally a qt.

They're not any cuter than conservatives, or vice-versa.

For every qt liberal there's a sea of Big Reds. For every Tomi Lahren, there's a sea of pic related.

Because your taste is absolute garbage, how about you go burn some trashcans, you over-expensive, failed abortion?

How can Conservatives even compete?

That's a guy mate.

She looks like she's forcing it to be honest. But so does Lauren Southern, etc.

Girls just don't into politics

For every fresh impressionable college girl there's about a dozen hairy dykes who will scream at you until the end of time for misgendering them.

>antifafu
>accepted me on instagram and facebook
Do you sad faggots read what you're saying? I enjoy reading these types of posts the most because It makes me feel 100% better about my life and who i am. Gain some self awareness you weird fucks

People with higher IQs tend to have symmetric faces and less mental illnesses, that is why the people in the left are attractive while people in the right are abhorrently ugly assholes

She looks and moves almost exactly like my ex but her nose wasn't quite that pointy. Weird.

Seriously.

red-pill her cunt

>Why are liberal girls so cute?
Because there are more of them

Is that something you read on facebook you dumb idiot?

Every study has shown that people on the right are typically more conventionally attractive than leftists.

>People with higher IQs tend to have...less mental illnesses
It's literally the opposite.

>tfw slav and head is huge
I didn't know it was a genetic trait.

Why can people not look at themselves in the mirror just to see what they look like?
I think liberalism is a result of ignorance, negligence, and immaturity.

what do conservatives have for this?

People with trips tend to have smaller dicks I read it once

Because women are stupid

Kys

A big wall at the border.

liberals are rotting maggot infested meat compared to even the most plane jane conservative girls

There it is.

Circumference is 50 fucking centimeters.

Does any of you actually think that you could manage me in a street scenario? Can you even image yourself opening your mouth and looking anywhere expect your shoes while I grab your woman's ass and fuck her? That's right you can't. You will sit in a fetal position ducking your thumb while I move 45kg weights in a scott barbell curls positioning.

Thanks to these I have immense power that you will never have.

Alright now you know your places fucking rats. I had to inform you how things go in real life because here in Internet many think they are taught boys while trolling between hell and heven. If you meet me in a bar you better keep yourself in your cage for your own sake while I try out your women so she could get a real alphas dick.

Irritated? No can do. I enjoy my life.

If anybody has pictures of her pale friend on the right then please post them.

>chewing with her mouth open
sad

meh...I've seen far worse

>before college
>woman controlled by parents
>after college
>woman controlled by peers and movements

This. It's disgusting.

She's a US citizen, friend.

Republicans make higher amounts of money which is correlated with higher IQ which is correlated with more attractive women

Hence why leftist women are dyed and pierced to fuck

Oh wow

>Opens mouth when chewing.

Yeah, umm sorry but no.

I don't know why, but I have always had a serious hateboner for big red

Literally the definition of a ugly

She has the biggest bitch face Ive seen in awhile, really want to punch this chick.

Girl looks like an ex of mine.

She sucked goooooood dick. Too bad she was trying to be an actor.

Her face is endearing. Actually feminine and not boyish.

Yes the grapes are sour

I saw a girl who looked exactly like this working at a local grocery store not long ago. Same dull yellow teeth and everything. Her uniform shirt was coated in what looked to be cat hair.