Never DATE BLACK WOMEN or MIXED

If you're white never date a black woman. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into. The black culture sees white men that date black women as tricks.

I'll explain in detail:
1) All black women prefer black men. This is statistical fact.
2) Prostitution is a cultural norm among blacks and is the same as how they view a drug dealer.
3) Blacks are programmed to hate you.
4) Most black women dating white men are using you for your money and free meals while her black love interest (pimp) bangs the shit outta of her and eats the food you bought her, uses the money you give her and considers it pimping.

Ever wonder why street hookers call it "dating?"

wtf I hate my wife now

Hey man it's not uncommon for them to get married and have a black pimp daddy. It's conditioned in them.

Look up the case in Indiana where the man found out his wife of 23 years was a hooker and had a pimp (she introduced him as a cousin)

wtf I hate my in-laws now

go to bed, bill

>Never date a black woman
Don't worry, there's no risk of that ever happening

Lmao

Bill Clinton is a great honorable man.

Let them keep infecting eachother.

>mfw she will never give me herpes

loser.

"statistical facts" actually say all humans prefer white men to their own.

Wrong black women prefer black men. Check the stats pleb

That or hiv

>tfw no HPV even

Black diseases really freak me out. They fuck like literally everyone they can and never get tested. One of the main reasons I avoid trashy white roasties who may have fucked a Jamal, other than just general disgust of 3d women.

Black women are only good for $40.00 blowjobs when you have morning wood.

KEK

god thats a big titty

> all black women prefer black men
Lmao. That's a lie.

That's most 3d women tho. Don't trust any of them ever user. They have no fucking balls. Just a weird cut-looking thingy.

That's not a "black" woman. That is a heavily mixed woman. Almost certainly no more than one quarter black. 9/10 I would.

Shaun King sees more black biscuit than an NHL goaltender, meanwhile here you are on a Tongan Botanical Images Sharing forum settling for a few (you)s from arabs pretending they're Burgers.

Better go do soemthing really niggerish before you lose what little self-esteem you have, Cuh.

"A weird cut-looking thingy" is some hilarious wording there, buddy.

What stats?

>All black women prefer black men. This is statistical fact.

WRONG

>unironically shilling for a coal burning white roastie's genetic lineage
>not taking OP's insightful and courteous advice

Them bitches ain't worth nothin' but a $40 blowjob when you got morning wood, you cracker ass cracker.

>Prostitution is a cultural norm among blacks and is the same as how they view a drug dealer.

WRONG.

>Blacks are programmed to hate you.

again, WRONG. only kind of person who would say this is someone who's never been with one. white girls always act like they deserve everything and black girls will pay their share and are usually loyal. only ratchet ugly ones from the hood will do all this shit.

>that ID

Whatever (((you))) say, JOO. But I'm not your buddy, friend.

> Most black women dating white men are using you for your money and free meals
Or status.
This is what I learned from reading social media.
Relationships like this are a fetish anyway.

When you really take away the filters of racism, you realize that all humans of all races are equally pieces of shit.

>Most black women dating white men are using you for your money and free meals while her black love interest (pimp) bangs the shit outta of her and eats the food you bought her, uses the money you give her and considers it pimping.

WRONG. i'm sorry but if you think most black girls are like this you are autistic. I'm from a mainly white area and I dated a lightskin girl and she didn't talk in ebonics or do none of that. she had a white father but still only girls (of all races) from the hood do this type of shit

>black girl
>white father
>????

Greetings. For your information, your post has been monitored and approved by the מוסד (Mossad) and צה''ל (also known as IDF = Israeli Defense Force). Keep fighting the good fight.

But it's too late, my dick loves non-whites and the only cure is to knock one up.

Goner-urea and the clap are much more likely.

ALSO COLD SORES ARE HERPES DON'T YOU DARE FORGET IT

How did those dopey ass edomites snatch away these woke queens of the melanin empire? baka

this. sure, like any race, their are slutty hood rats that just drink the pop culture kool aid. but ive found that the normal ones, with a level head, basically fetishize a loving and stable household. white women feel entitled to that shit, most women of other races, doubly so with blacks coming from so many broken homes, see the value in that shit instantly.

Black girls are more easy if your white, and more desperate to stick around.

But that honestly works against them. Too clingy, willing to ditch their shitty families or parade you around like a trophy before their single mother'd siblings and mother.

that's why I said lightskin. she's brown but she still has black girl hair. also green eyes too so whoever says that's not possible is wrong

Don't call me friend, mate.

South Side Chicago black user is that you?

because they realize their great-great-great grandma's all were with white men. once they figured that out it made sense.

just told my nigger gf to GET OUT

i just can't stand that huge, wide nose and boring eye color (and the crime etc. but that's another discussion)

other than that, a hole is a hole, do whatever the fuck you want because we're all going to hell at this rate

anons on Sup Forums are not each other's mates, bro.

If you race mix with a nigger you're a nigger, 50% of population wants race mixers lynched, media and such wont save you from hanging for a tree.

It's actually pretty hard to find good nude twerk videos. Anybody have recommendations or links?

Whoa there Sweden, are you even allowed to post comments like this without getting vanned?
Instagram

Thanks for the tip. Never been interested in those ugly apes anyway though.

>Instagram
Any examples from Instagram you can link? I'll base my search off of that.

>inbred freaks lynching people for adding distance in their gene pool

40% of the south is partially inbred, you guys are almost as bad as the worst muslim countries

I'm not your bro, pal

Look in the tag Instagramafterdark. Thats where you can normally find shit like that.

What's it like in New York, Schlomo?

The white devil knows my rightchusness. Im protecting these queens from these neanderthals all day, every day on Sup Forums.

Damn she is a qt. user. Our bleech improves them. feelsgood.jpg

this guy may actually be getting it.

Don't call me, oh fuck it.

ironically (or perhaps not) the only people who care about racism in sweden are privileged whites and their pet niggers
i can talk about gassing kikes all day with ackmed at the corner store or about stupid nigs living in mud huts with my blue collar friends and zero fucks are given

secret police might be spying on me since it's legal but i doubt they're gonna v& me for racemixing

Not really sure how to use tags like that on insta, I literally never go there. Do I just search that in the searchbar?

>boring eye color

huh

ok user, I give in to this degeneracy. Sauce pls.

Black women prefer niggers, not black men who actually have stuff going for them, and not any other kind, unless they're paying for it.

more than likely contacts friendo, it's just the cards they've been dealt

>image of a nigger

huh

Looks like some yellow sperm has snuck its way into her.

Bill Maher

Stop advocating for race mixing.

inorite?!?

your children will be low iq nigglets.

Trump said it's okay.

exactly. trump is a big fan of race mixing

is that so?

>gf is mixed
>pretty face
>big arse
>raised by her white mum and the white side of the family
>generally dislikes or has no interest in nigger culture

Audibly kek'd

I just can't top it right now. it-it's late, is all. Damn bro, that was fucking gr8 tho.

Angelica Bengtsson. Swedish father and mutt Brazilian mother.

trust me, there is a reason jews promote black male white female but not black female white male. it's because the jews can't handle it, they know if the dad is black the daughter usually wants a guy like her father, thus ending the white race. with white male black female, they get progressively more white, doing the opposite of the other. the jews got this game mapped out and it's up to us to fight against it.

OK Cletus that's nice now go back to your banjo playing and sister fucking the adults are talking.

Fucking southerners. Sorry foreignbros they do this sometimes.

Someone's clearly never left LA

I'm not your pal, dude

also good to note this is why daughters only become coal burners when they have a beta dad.

Idaho actually. All the guns and fireworks none of the retardation.

>trust me, there is a reason jews promote black male white female but not black female white male. it's because the jews can't handle it

Pretty sure its just demographics and (((marketing))) firms trying to sell useless shit to people who don't need it by appealing to degenerate roasties and beta black dudes desu.

But, you may have a point with that whole existential destruction of white people thing, too.

>1) All black women prefer black men. This is statistical fact.

I dated a negress, she hated niggers and only dated White/Hispanic guys

>2) Prostitution is a cultural norm among blacks and is the same as how they view a drug dealer.

She wasn't a pro but I'm sure some black women would fuck a guy for a bag of chips

>3) Blacks are programmed to hate you.

This is true, even though I'm Hispanic everything was racist to her and she would call me White even though I have a beaner ass name

>4) Most black women dating white men are using you for your money and free meals while her black love interest (pimp) bangs the shit outta of her and eats the food you bought her, uses the money you give her and considers it pimping.

Maybe, but she had a horse pussy and loved to fuck constantly on the drop of a dime. She was too clingy and the racism thing was a huge pain in the ass. Miss the sex more than I miss her.

I am dating quoter Lithuanian grill, is that counts?

You live 2,000 miles away, you don't have any knowledge on what it is like here.

>filename
kek

That sucks man, one drop of nig blood is still enough to make one genetically inferior and therefore a poor mate. I understand you like sticking your dick in her and you may "love" her but that's not a good prospect for you to pursue. You can begin to love anyone if you spend enough time with them, so your love for this girl isn't some special mind breaking thing. Find yourself a woman that will produce strong healthy offspring and won't muddle your gene pool with nigger traits.

>anglo pin
fucking traitor

I dated a black girl in highschool back in the early 90s. My parents found out about it and looked at me with disappointment. Her parents found out about it and her dad beat the living shit out of her. Even broke her arm. He moved her to about new school.

So OP got cucked. Thanks for sharing, I guess.

Trump looks so weird not in a suit

thanks user. She's got a tight, petite bod in a good way.

>She was too clingy and the racism thing was a huge pain in the ass

Care to share user? I dated a Latina who had a white dad and the racial shit never came up, except for some occasional harmless banter. What was this roastie doing to you, to give you such a negative impression?

All women are prostitutes except my mom.

Mixed girls usually identify as black. Whites can't even race mix right

OP = betafag.

>tfw no thicc super dark gf

>tfw no super pale raven haired petite qt

why are both opposites amazing to me

That's because it grants victim status and a sense of identity. Whites are supposed to have that shit in the current year.

This.

wrong picture.