Reminder: antifa is trying to get right wing vigilantes to violently retaliate and spark a Soros-style "color...

Reminder: antifa is trying to get right wing vigilantes to violently retaliate and spark a Soros-style "color revolution".

Don't fall for bait threads advocating violence against antifa. We have all three branches of government on our side now and need to go through the proper channels to fight them. At this point, victory becomes a waiting game/war of attrition: we let antifa chimp out and destroy a few neighborhoods. This pulls normies to our side. Once the culture is is sufficiently anti-antifa, we can crush them with full force.

Remember, we are high IQ white people. We are not chimps who can be easily provoked.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170203040909/https:/twitter.com/azantifa/status/827323607894290432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't have to beat up people stupid enough to go to jail for a self-serving opinion. Normal people call them crazy because they are. They get shot by police a lot because of it. That means I don't have to shoot them.

Kek approves.

You must also not fall for (((Youtube celebrities))) rallying you up to fight for the (((Defense of Hwyte Civilization))).

can we start by establishing a baseline of antifa encouraging violent backlash

>right wingers are pussies
>wont fight back
etc....

I've seen this shit everywhere the past couple days. Its worth trying to gather some of this now and documenting it. I'm going to start looking at twitter and the archives.

this is the ideal response that we should hope for.

Trust me fags, I'm from Ukraine and watched it go down over there when it happened. Antifa can burn down a city block and MSM will ignore it, but if one nationalist punches a commie it will be news for weeks.

Practical advice:

Don't go to their protests. Make yourself a plate of dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets and watch a comfy live stream.

Be armed. If you can't get a gun, get pepper spray at least.

Let them become hated in the eyes of the normie. Once the general populace is redpilled and the new government settles in, we can crush them completely. For now the culture is against us.

ACT LIKE WHITE PEOPLE. Logical. Cold. Calculated. You are not animals. At this stage, violence will be counterproductive

Its also worth noting that spencer's threat to go back to berkeley "if milo wont", should be seen as a tacit admission of his role as controlled opposition.

I'm not even saying milo shouldnt try to go back or that we shouldnt speak out against the left publicly. But Spencer wants to go because he'll get a street brawl.

This. Being boring is one of the absolute best tactics against these stupid retards. Going full keyboard warrior and just letting them smash up their ex-girlfriends Starbucks in response is good for the keks and hopefully fresh OC.

This is what they've been trying to do for a few days. Our power is to stay anonymous and fight with memes. A well-executed meme campaign that shows antifa violence (and the MSM coverup) is 6 million times better than endangering yourself by trying to LARP as Rambo

We won with memes. For now, that's our most effective tool

I just want to punch a loud mouth breathers trumpet because they are literally baboons who lack education and awareness and faun over partisan mouth pieces like puppets.

And I'm not even antifa

We have to be vigilant, they are baiting us at every turn using everything they have. We must not give in or we will forever lose.

this is woke.

Here's your (you)

Enough is enough. Fight the commies if you see them. Even the people I watch who previously said to "not stoop to their level" are calling for action. This shit is getting to far out of hand.

by all means, if someone hits you hit them back.
but dont go looking for it. In most jurisdictions this is justifiable, check your local laws.

check /k/ if you want a rundown on these kinds of things.

Nice digits.

Also, sharing this. Absorb it, live it, become it. Calm down your crazy redneck friends. This is a waiting game now and time is on our side.

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

>inb4 OP not Saxon
130 Slav IQ still feels good

Pretty much this. The culture isn't conducive yet to RWDS, as much as we want them. We wait, and let them destroy themselves in the court of public opinion. If Trump's tweets after Berkeley and this morning are any indication, he may be ready to use the power of the state against them.

Enjoy your gulags

Join American Vanguard you cucks

and get jobs so that you don't become parasitic NEETS, and can actually have a use to society besides REEEEEEing

What the fuck this is like old Sup Forums and I love it. Bringd a 30 year old back.

related thread

Nice try goy

Dumbfuck.

Antifa are communists trying to take over the state. The goal in electing Trump was to establish a right wing police state in the style of Nazi Germany to promote real American, Christian values by force and purge the country of leftists, niggers, commies, and anyone against Trump's mandate. If you're not on board you're a coward and deserve to die.

Let them keep punching white men, eventually we'll have our death squads int he streets to purge the nation of faggots like you.

if that was the point, then trump will deliver. He's delivering on everything else.

>tfw you can't even tell the difference between shills and retards at this point

You have nothing to gain, but a lot to lose by fighting them. They have no way to escalate without turning opinion against them if we leave them be.

thread related

We don't have to lie and hide that we're fascists any more. Trump has Bannon controlling him to do as we say. The Constitution will be purged by 2018, mark my words, sooner if antifa keeps provoking the god emperor's hand.

>MUH HORSESHOE
Fuck off kike, you're the first to die in the race war and I hope I'm the one who gets to pull the trigger.

yea feels like old b/ro shit

im comfy in Florida no antifa scum cause they know they'll end up like trayvon if they start smashing peoples shit

Exactly this. We have the executive branch now, and if we play this right we will have a friendly supreme court and a Republican supermajority in Congress within the next 4-8 years.

The only way we can mess this up is to fall for Soros' artificial civil war trap.

The media will spin everything we do to damage Trump. It's gonna feel pretty bad when your dopamine rush from punching a commie costs trump (and us) the 2020 election. For now, it's objectively 100x more effective to discredit the liberal media, redpill normies, and meme for a supermajority in Congress. Then we get voter ID laws and immigration bans within 8 years. Physical removal comes ONLY after that point

Horseshoe theory has nothing to do with this, it's just fucking stupid.

>Leftists destroying leftist property
>Leftists destroying the reputation of leftists politicians who refuse to act
>Leftists destroying the public support they have
>Leftists destroying the trust in the leftist media

They're destroying themselves. All you will do by interrupting it is rally them against you.

But honestly, are you drunk? Are you this dense? Are you some sort of shill within a shill?

another thread related

Or we can just genocide all leftists, niggers and non-Christians right now and make America great for the remainder of time.

This was why I voted for Trump, I don't want a liberal to be on the ballot ever again.

thread related

>pol is only white

Trump survived a rigged election. To ensure he isn't cheated out of the presidency for the rest of his life we need to purge every non American from the country. Liberals should hang from trees.

Oh, you're a leftist. You deserve to die.

To summarize the thread that birthed this thread:

A couple anons showed up larping as 'disaffected antifa, ask us anything'.
Sup Forums asked 'how can we fuck you up?'
They went 'have u considered killing a bunch of antifa? Here's some tips!'

The levelheaded part of Sup Forums stepped back and realized they were being baited, the remaining 90% started arguing tactics.

Now, I disagree with OP about the likely identity of the baiters - I think the baiters are some flavour of fash trying to get us to do their dirty work for them. I DO, however, agree that putting real right-wing death squads in play would make a 'color revolution' a lot easier to pull off.

OP is correct.

Let antifa keep LARPing in public and making everyone in the country hate them.

No one is disagreeing with you. We'll violently attack them eventually, but it has to be done through the state. One guy sperging out and shooting them at random would ruin everything. Antifa will escalate the violence on their own, and the state will, hopefully, take care of it. If the state doesn't do its job, we'll try something else, but give it time. The riots have only been going on a few weeks.

Agree 100%

Gather information, infiltrate their network, report it all to the FBI and local police in the area.

You are right, and I want to remind everyone of the importance of this again.

Don't do anything violent.
Don't get into Situations of conflict.
Yes, the thrill of demonstrations can be fun, but they aren't necessary.
Police and Military will do anything that is necessary, as cleanly as possible
Our Enemies want us to clash, and it's quite obvious why.
If more and more violence continues, people (normies) will (with the help of the (((media)))) associate the current political landscape with exactly this violence.
But normies don't want that, they just want to do their jobs, and have fun with their family and friends.

The regressive left will dig their own grave, and we can just sit back and enjoy the show.

link from link from

>we are high IQ white people
the problem is so are antifags, fuck your average antifaggot is probably whiter than i am (half white)

It should be. Foreign media and posters should be banned.

Trump is on our side, we can do what we want. You retards need to quit pretending we aren't living in a fascist state. Trump wants an excuse to abolish the Constitution, let him have it.

when they start threatening people by getting their children involved how hard would it be for others to snap and fight back?

web.archive.org/web/20170203040909/https:/twitter.com/azantifa/status/827323607894290432

pic of what op's talking about

thread related

>some flavor of fash
In my experience there are no such thing as the right-wing bogeymen who get all the mainstream fearmongering, and meanwhile left wing extremists are abundantly in evidence and get censored by media. Same thing with going hysterical over white serial killers and saying nothing about the Death Angels. There is no flavor of fash because there is no fash.

>trying to incite violence this hard

I hope Soros pays you well.

>Everything is literally in support of him that matters.
>Using strong armed character insults on anonymous Chinese basket weaver's forum

You're looking pretty cucky, shill-sama.

>implying this isn't the same people

Give me one good reason why we shouldn't mobilize into a militia this instant and patrol the streets, beating the shit out of anyone who voted dem in the past 8 years?

>Implying any of us would leave the comfort and safety of our basements.

Do you think I don't want death camps? I'm not saying communists and non-whites shouldn't be killed. I'm saying it should be done in an organized way.

thanks for the reminder bro bro.

bump

praise kek!

thread related

Sup Forums is a board of peace

{Act Like White People}

I love it m8. new mantra

Also, don't fall for threads saying "we are just going to be there at the same time as antifa to clean up and stuff", because obviously a counter-group being in the same location as them will result in confrontation and violence.

Why should we?

Patience.

Are you Ukrainian nationalist?

Because ideally we want the police to do this.

Leftists have never won a fair election in history. They could rig the next one if we don't remove at least 10 million leftists from American soil, including by the sword.

We have the power now retard, the second Trump took power we stopped being a democracy. This is a fascist state now, we're just pretending otherwise, waiting for a chance to throw out democracy and begin the American empire. Trump will back us, the military will back us, we need to start the purge NOW. If Trump gets assassinated do you think the kiked GOP will support us? NO. We don't have time to pretend to be in favor of democracy.

Kikes.

see the tl;dr is, we are winning. if we go to the street and fight at their level we give up all our advantages and give them an equal playing field.

and at the same time, they are going to route all the moderates to the right.

Ignote this fag. Obvious instigator. Sup Forums is a board of peace

That's why we document everything and redpill the normies HARD. We don't have the public on our side yet, but antifa is doing that for us pretty well (especially by threatening kids). They are trying as hard as they can to incite violent retaliation, but our best strategy is to remain cold-blooded and turn that very tactic against them.

They might be smart, but they overestimate their own intelligence and udder estimate ours. We can use that to our advantage

You keep throwing around very powerful terms for no reason without understanding what they mean.

You're pretty bad at this shill-sama. Post boipucci.

Don't forget a comfy Blankie

>implying this is a democracy
We have the power, if we let shit be we have a small chance at losing it due to the vast reach of zionist propaganda. All it would take is one misstep from the god king to fuck this all up. Are you getting cold feet, cuck? We've wanted for years now to genocide this country of scum and leave it nice and white. Now we have the chance and you're backing out?

I hope your family dies in the race war you refuse to fight in.

And you're a commie cuck.

What about provoking an attack? I've seen the germans and swedish nationalists do like this.

>Wear apparel emblazoned with country flag or skulls
>What works best is Pirates of the Caribbean merch
>Wearing that is the best way to explain to left wing governments and msm that you dindu nuffin
>When they chase you run to your friends
>surround antifa and pummel repeatedly
>I've seen antifa fall for the bait every time

How long have you been on this board, shill-kun? Like at least the responses are there.

I miss just being able to ignore 1 post b y this ID.

>if we let shit be we have a small chance at losing it due to the vast reach of zionist propaganda.
if we react we have a huge chance of loosing due to zionist propaganda.

They're doing the work of destroying the Democratic Party before our very eyes. I'm seeing it in real life. The centrists/liberals don't want anything to do with antifa or radical Marxism and want to continue with business as usual. The hard left, I shit you not, is trying to prevent the Democrats from even reestablishing themselves post-Obama. "No more presidents" is one of their slogans.

Our job is to let the hard left split the Democrats, and for us to drag the Republicans further right under Trump.

Yo really though if 20 of us went to an event with baseball bats and user maska ANTIFA wouldent even fuck with us. We would clean up after too.

Longer than you, Reddit. I've been here since the board got brought back, fighting against Obongo's bullshit for years. Kill yourself, old Sup Forums dreamed of going out and lynching niggers.

Or we could take over everything and not have another vote? You know, kill all leftists, niggers and non-Christians? Gee, it's not like that wouldn't save America forever or anything.

It's not about democracy. We're not trying to win votes, but we need some amount of public support. Most people still don't know what antifa is. Let them riot just a bit longer so we can set up a narrative in which we're only acting on self defense.

How many years?

Jan. 20, 2017: Trump becomes president
>15 days in
>1,445 days remaining in first term
Revolution time, guys!!1

Fuck off

>Or we could take over everything and not have another vote?
We arnt even close to that.
Nobody is getting away with that any time in the next 10 years no matter what happens.

I have to wonder why this group is so different.

When migrants came over and raped a bunch of Swedish and English girls we expected them to fight back, they didn't because they didn't want to be seen as racists. When german girls were raped and the police basically didn't do anything noteworthy we expected them to fight back, but they didn't. Some expressed their concerns but they pretty much let things slide.

But Antifa is doing similar tactics. Abusing the system society set in place due to virtue signalling, but instead of fighting back against people who are actually oppressing others, we let them fuck themselves over. Why does it seem to work for us and not them? Is it because we can stand up to them but chose not too because they're too stupid to realize what they are doing?

>trying to call people to fulfill a risky course of action
>asks question in such a way where burden of proof/sound premises are placed on the person being asked
>someone flips it back
>like it should be
>"Kikes"

It should be:

Sound Premise 1
Sound Premise 2
Sound Premise 3
Sound Premise X
----------------------------------------------
∴ We should take to the streets.

Where a sound premise is a single instance of evidence or an axiom that is logically constituent of your conclusion.
Try harder next time.

This is your one and only (You), mouthbreather.

news report the next day

>nazi fascists beat up peaceful anti fascists
>anti fa is justified
>centrists sympathize with anti fa

fuck off shill, let anti fa thrash about and turn the public and government against them. allow them ZERO potential for moral high ground.

This

Antifa just makes leftists look really bad, let them continue to destroy themselves

Document everything they do, spy on them, infiltrate their ranks, and report it all to the FBI

There is one simple rule to any engagement; do not interrupt when your opponent is making a mistake.

Patience will pay off

I just want a world with no thought police... too bad I live in Cucknada

thread related

kys hoe

bump for legitimacy and wisdom

>Remember, we are high IQ white people. We are not chimps who can be easily provoked

Nice LARPing

A few reasons

>the migrants are brown, immigrants, and not an organized movement, making identifying a problem without saying "x people" impossible, allowing for much easier dismissal as "'muh racism"
>whereas anti fa is a primarily white, far left political paramilitary group causing organized violence in cities

our situation is much better, because centrists can see it on display and every time they do it they further de legitimize themselves.

Most of my people are dumb as rocks thanks to Soviet famines, WW2, and gulags killing off good breeding stock. They fall for the (((revolution))) meme every time and the government is made of Jews and/or mafia. I'd rather contribute to American society because I like the values.

Unrelated point: one of our key advantages is that antifa uses a playbook developed over a hundred years ago when the Internet didn't exist. Now all we have to do is make videos and photos of their violence and use that against them. They are using outdated tactics that worked in 1917-19 but won't work today if we counter them effectively.

Trump's on our side.
Merkel, the Swedish government, the London establishment, and the EU is not.

/thread

And I just want to shoot your scrawny ass in the face. Muh (((feels))).

>spend years demanding a race war
>"m-maybe later...."
Cowardly cuck.

Who says? Nothing is stopping us from using the military to kill all the leftists in the country. We know who they are. Trump wants them all dead and is waiting for an excuse, why pretend we care about freedom when there's commies to kill?

Spotted the kike. I hope you and your family dies.

Remember when in October the death squads are out killing every lefty known and Europe/Canada/Mexico is nuked that you refused to pick the winning side when you could have.

Your government just got overthrown by Nazi death squads lol

The riots have been going on since the primaries. These are the same fucking people that tried to block highways in california and every trump rally. Fuck these non american uneducated fags. I agree tho...violence is so tempting...such large groups of idiocy is triggering to say the least..

>Who says? Nothing is stopping us from using the military to kill all the leftists in the country. We know who they are. Trump wants them all dead and is waiting for an excuse, why pretend we care about freedom when there's commies to kill?
The military is on trump's side, that doesnt mean they will be if he goes full nazi.
Trump is a moderate politically.

The reason trump is victory is because he is putting america back in a place of self-determination. Americans should control america. When Trump is done we can consider what kind of government we want to have, but right now we've got to keep the executions to the sellouts.

Possible suspects IMO:

Antifa. Supporting data:
- RWDS attacking antifa makes them look like victims.
Extenuating data:
- Without an ACTUAL RWDS attack, the Sup Forums thread just looks like shitposting.
- If successful, high risk of antifa getting killed.
- No way for them to predict where the attack will be for optimum defense or
media prep.

Breitbart/Milo: Supporting data:
- They specifically recommended going after anti-Milo antifa.
- Milo was recently BTFO'd hard by antifa.
- We know his interns post here.
Extenuating data:
- The Milo event was well-publicized.

Pedochan pol poster. Supporting data:
- Pedopol hates antifa.
- Pedopol sees us as a direct competitor. If 4pol got shut down by the
blowback, they think they'd pick up our posters.
Extenuating data:
- None.

Stormfags. Supporting data:
- Stormfags hate antifa.
- Stormfags like to stir shit up IRL.
Extenuating data:
- They see us as a recruiting ground, so they MIGHT be a little more worried
about blowback.

Now, all of this is sketchy. Can anyone think of a way we could TEST these hypotheses?

let antifa make themselves become known for the degenerate terrorists that they are. A bunch of autistic heroine shooting hiv riddled liberal arts majors living on govt assistance half way homeless anarcho communist larpers dont have the cognitive capacity to see the way people see them. They are in an echo chamber worse than this place. Things like this are won with patience logic and planning, non of which antifa has.
they have the media lying for them.

Antifa are just goons, there is no reason to be scared of them.
Don't underestimate the ones that control them though,
I am sure that (((they))) understand the new worlds systems (internet and such) very well.
We have to be careful when proceeding.

Meme campaigns we need to consistently run in the next several months:

Discredit MSM: point out hypocrisy, point out media cover ups of events like Berkeley, etc.

Expose leftist violence: videos, pictures, whatever we can get. If there are victims, we make very public crowdsourcing campaigns. If there are messes, we have very public cleanup efforts.

Expose anti-white racism, especially in education.

Normalize appreciation of white beauty standards and achievementsee (long term campaign). This can be an instagram page called HotSwedishGirls or a YouTube channel that covers a different German inventor every week. We can't be openly pro-white, but they can't demonize us for being pro-German or pro-Swedish. The goal is to eliminate the white guilt subtly and also subtly redpill normies on race ("hmm... I wonder why there are so many German inventors but so few African ones")