Sup Forums would swipe left

>Sup Forums would swipe left

Bunch of faggots.

Is this a man? What the fuck would you do if you invited, unknowingly, a passable trap to your house and when you invited him to your bed he pulls down his blouse and shows you his limp, pink cock?

Pretty gay post there OP

No idea. I'm not muscular enough yet.

So wait...not wanting to have homosexual relations with a man who pretends to be a woman makes one a faggot in your eyes?

Son, you have been told some really fucked up lies...

I don't get it. Do straight guys actually date these things? Like out to a restraunt or bar? Like in public where everyone with half a brain will just sit there and stare at you and laugh or throw up?

Or do you just get drunk and show up at their house and fuck?

Genuinely curious. Please respond.

She has a great ass AND she only dates white guys. If you wouldn't date, and consider marrying her, you are 100% gay.

I'm guessing "swipe left" means "reject"? If that's the case, I'm going to smash the right side of my phone with a hammer so I'm only capable OF swiping left.

What a fucking time we live in. I wish Trump's presidency had come to you folks 20 years sooner.

>She

This is where the disconnect is happening.

>She
>she
>her

>If you wouldn't date, and consider marrying her, you are 100% gay.

So you would take this thing out in public? Like on a human date? You would show up to your parents house for dinner and be like "yeh this is the love of my life. 100% no homo"?

I can understand drunken mistake sex where you are just feeling really freaky. But dating it? Seriously? Falling in love with it? How does that happen if you aren't gay?

As a relationship gets out of the honeymoon phase, don't you wake up one day with the taste of cock in your mouth and roll over and see an obvious dude that you've been fucking for the last few weeks and think to yourself "wow I am a total and complete faggot. I fell in love with a dude". I mean this from the perspective of a straight man. Obviously if you were gay it wouldn't be an issue. But as a straight man. You never wake up like what the fuck I'm gay?

Heard a story about this happening but the guy didnt realize it was a trap until after fucking, then raged out and bashed the traps head in with a cooking pan.

>do straight guys
>perform fellatio

>tranny in his 30s
Fucking disgusting

>She

this

you shills suck ass, genuinely wishing the worst upon you all

>reading the text before you swipe
top kek

Obligatory

>tfw I am not muscular enough

>31
>no face
Dropped.
The thing about crossdressers is that they go bad at 21
Now if he was 16-17 then i would shatter his shitter
>fucking traps
>not gay
Fucking delusional cunts

Just lift pajeet and one day you can get fucked in the butt by a feminine benis

Yes, yes I would because I'm not a degenerate retard like yourself and that creature on the picture.

I'd swipe whatever direction represents 'pass' (never used that app) because that's clearly a strumpet who wants money for services.

Ok we get it, youre gay, very nice now move along

One thing about gays is that they never stop talking about how gay they are

>I only want best of men (fit)
>but Im literally shit-tier "woman" myself that no sane man would fuck
These fuckers are even more entitled that real woman, what the hell ?

>Being so autistic that the only hole you feel confident you can fuck is some dude's ass.

I feel bad for you, man.

Have fun getting plowed, faggot.

>falling for the trap meme

Literally nothing more pathetic

That's right. Not to mention the guy has the nerves to make demands. He should be grateful if anyone who looks decent enough even considers doing his old tranny ass.

I'm pretty muscular but fuck man who would want to fuck that when you can easily get real girls with real vaginas instead? It's baffling to see people actually considering this option. Maybe it's because you can't see his face and the 9 o'clock shadow

How are trannies treated in Pakistan ? I'm guessing not well lel.

>31

He writes well I though.

I suspect they have gravity assisted cures.

Jokes on him though, he's a faggot now

HAHAHA post more like this pls

Actually not very badly. They're the subject of society's pity and given government concessions. Mainly you'll see them begging on the streets. They'll never amount to anything in this country but no one does anything to them. They just feel really sorry for turning out the way they did

Back to thailand with you Patcharasorn

Why did the tranny transform if all they want to do is fuck face. Seems like they are just a gay dude that couldnt accept it, ironic considering their profile.

Even trannies only want Chad.

It's better to trannymax than live the life of a lonely incel loser virgin.

No amount of hormones give a man a figure like that. Its fake as fuck.

Guarantee you turn up on a date and it looks like a fridge in a frock.

This is probably a troll looking to out closet faggots.

I can't believe your country even has trannies. wtf theyre everywhere

>They just feel really sorry for turning out the way they did

If the pakis only ever did one thing right, it was making sure this happens.

Well that's a surprise.

sounds similar to iran, where the government unironically subsidises their transition, sometimes up to 100% subsidised. fucking crazy hey, islamic countries out of all places

Based gorman

>only fit or muscular men
Yeah, I'd swipe left out of courtesy

you must be new here

>swiping right on a faggot would make me straight

Sup Forums logic

Do you have the full picture from that image without the text?

It's actually the other way around. It's easier to troll people into having gay sex experience with traps.

>using Tinder in the first place

You are all fucking degenerates, but those who would swipe right are faggots in addition to that.

I'd slap it with my modestly sized erect cock and get to work.

How the fuck could you not realize that you were fucking a guy until afterwards???

I don't know man, no view of the face. Not looking too good so far.

And are you really up for it? I mean I get you are masturbating to it, you are getting up and more hard core stuff. But it's like gore, different in real life and easy to think you can handle it.

You may find out it is not to your masturbatory expectations when you experience it in real life. It could be completely off to you, you could be the type that doesn't orgasm from hookup sex (1 in 3 men) let alone with a tranny.

Put some ice water on your genitals user, then masturbate. Or masturbate before, then put the ice water on. I don't think this works, but it would be better than trying out something like this when you don't already have past experience with it.

>(1 in 3 men)

to clarify I mean only 1 in 3 men orgasm from hookup sex. 1 in 10 women orgasm from hookup sex. Nobody really likes it, only degenerates.

Well at least he will fit well in prison.

>degenerate mentally ill faggot
>thinks it's entitled to cream of the crop muscular white men

I wouldn't swipe left at all, because I wouldn't ever use a fucking hook up app for casual sex like some lower life form, you ultimate faggot

>wouldn't fuck a dude
>but we're the faggots
Nope

Lost me at bottoming.

I bet if "she" turned around "she'd" look disgusting. "she" likely spent ages perfecting that photo to make "her" look like a woman. Why are you promoting degenerate gay shit on a political board? you're making some of these neckbeards on here even more fucked in the head.

How much could Trump do? it's the colleges and media who promotes this shit.

long as its pink

I was all in until she got all dom. I am an S and cannot play bottom unless im in a committed relationship. It just wouldnt work.

I fucked pic related.

Brazilian tourist in Berlin. Excellent fuck it was.

Drag him out and Heath him up like the faggot he is

Probably call up friends to join in on the beating

>Germany
Not surprised