Sup Forums UNDER SIEGE: THIS IS NOT A DRILL

youtube.com/watch?v=6FgtlpuQqAc

MAN THE BATTLE STATIONS. Sup Forums IS UNDER DIRECT ASSAULT FROM THE ALEXANDRE.

REPEAT: DIRECT ASSAULT. LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFr8RgAxMeA
youtube.com/watch?v=8vs44mnswak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DEFEND EVERY SHITPOSTER BUNKER TO THE END

Bump. Does anybody know who's behind it yet?

ITS CTR'S REVENGE PLUS SHAREBLUE AND ANTIFA. ANTIFA WAS RUNNING HONEYPOTS ON HERE EARLIER AND COLLECTED A SHIT TON OF IPS

WE ARE AT WAR

hi CTR/Shareblue/The Crew

Bumping so we may get our revenge

what unit I am in Sir?

I just see this as more proof that Sup Forums is always right.

51ST CHILD SOLDIER DIVISION: PLATOON LEADER

REPORT THE FUCKING THREADS! DONT FUCKING REPLY TO THEM!

If that were even remotely true, why would they waste time on a small time board like Sup Forums?

Surely it'd make sense to just have normal, cool minorities on there, rather than ostracizing the people who actually want to watch the cultists.

You're overly paranoid, senpai. I know black folks who browse Sup Forums and they sure as fuck aren't shills.

There it is.

Circumference is 50 fucking centimeters.

Does any of you actually think that you could manage me in a street scenario? Can you even image yourself opening your mouth and looking anywhere expect your shoes while I grab your woman's ass and fuck her? That's right you can't. You will sit in a fetal position ducking your thumb while I move 45kg weights in a scott barbell curls positioning.

Thanks to these I have immense power that you will never have.

Alright now you know your places fucking rats. I had to inform you how things go in real life because here in Internet many think they are taught boys while trolling between hell and heven. If you meet me in a bar you better keep yourself in your cage for your own sake while I try out your women so she could get a real alphas dick.

Irritated? No can do. I enjoy my life.

Rev up those panzers

Something important needed to be slid quick.

There must have been a glitch of some kind in the posting software to make it post the same image.

Whatever needed to disappear, unfortunately, probably did.

who is paying for this guys?

see They're back and they're out in force today

Not just here either, another place I go to and help run had a huge fucking surge in posting and it's all coming out of threads discussing this like 5 posts a minute

youtube.com/watch?v=sFr8RgAxMeA
come through like a
MAAAAAAACK TRUCK
bitch shut the fuck up
your dads a joke
AND YOUR MOTHER IS A SLUT

I dont mind he is sliding all the Trash threads off the board. mods here are a fucking joke.

LET THE BULLETS FLY

>burger
>non-retarded measurement units
change the pasta a bit next time faggot

Nah, there are tools that can auto spam hundreds of posts and auto-rehashes the image so it can be spammed as many times as they want

They can probably afford a captcha-solving service too so the captcha would do nothing to stem their crapflood like it would a garden variety shitposter

Secure the safes!

The Jews are coming!
The Jews are coming!

Scramble your rambles.

>posting soulless addon OST, not original RA2
youtube.com/watch?v=8vs44mnswak

I think there are shills or something on Sup Forums too. There was a thread on IMDB and it was all shitposts about Anti-Semitism and such. It was strange and out of the ordinary. There's a raid going on.

MODS HALP

Plead for b& hammer bombardments guys.

Meh who cares I'm going to bed

>suck mod cock
yeah no

I'll care

>Let people shit up the board

Yeah go the fuck back to plebbit.

They've all been deleted too. Looks like the mods got the message.

you're the newfag who doesn't realize its jannies doing the work and not mods

You're the newfag autist who can't see we're using mods/jannies interchangeable here.