REAL /auspol/: Trunbull edition

REAL /auspol/: Trunbull edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit OP mate. At least put some effort into it.

Did he legit say PM Trumble?

Turncuck eternally BTFO

Trumps administration has never got his name right, they have only used his name twice and every time it has been Trumbull

is it safe to say "nigger" on facebook?

What a shit OP. A truly shit OP. I can't believe how shit this OP is. Is there meant to be things other than shit in this OP? That's how new people to this board will react RE this OP. They'll say, oh ok it's meant to be a shit OP. From then on they'll create a shit OP. Suddenly this board is swamped by the plague of shit OP. Fuck you OP.

I like Sean Spicer. He's kind of a dork and looks kind of dumb so it's another insult to the media.

Why are Aussies such Jews these days? I've been meaning to do a cross between that Australian pol guy and the Jew guy. But I haven't used Photoshop for years and I was never much good anyway.

When youre around people don't you get the feeling that everyone has their own little Jew plan?

Can we get some nigger to make a proper aus/pol/ general? I'm too lazy to fucking do it and I'm about to put the fucking $3 McCain fries in the oven

is uni a meme?

>tfw probably starting this year as mature age for a course i'll probably only half enjoy

>just moved to newcastle
>applying for every job within a 50 km radius

just fucking kill me already

if anyone knows of a chemist/chemical engineering related job nearby please give me a (you), it would be very beneficial and probably better than packing shelves and woolies

Samefaggot nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg

It's a meme and a scam my friend but just about every fucking job these days requires it so you better get on it or just go for an apprenticeship or something.

DAILY REMINDER

#Newspoll WA State Primary Votes: LIB 30 (-4) NAT 5 (-1) ALP 38 (-3) ON 13 (+10) GRN 9 (0) #wapol #auspol

#Essential Poll Federal Primary Votes: L/NP 35 (0) ALP 37 (0) ON 10 (+1) GRN 9 (-1) NXT 3 (0) #auspol

We'll they'll never get power but they could take all Greens seats that will be kek.

You have to do well and in something where there is actual jerbs. If you don't think you can get at least Bs or whatever they call them, distinctions or something, I wouldn't bother.

It's a fuckin lot of debt, what is it 7-10k a year? Even with all these full fee paying gooks they still Jew you.

Fucking noice

I don't know how well I'll do, I haven't studied in a very long time so I'm leaning towards doing bad than good but I might surprise myself. Worst case scenario I drop out in the first semester and I'm down $4k that I won't pay back because I'm a neet.

balance of power m8 :^)

>no njews articles
>no bantz

Fucking shit cunt

fuk u

Yes.
>tfw did journalism now work in marketing

Do a trade if you want the big bux
Uni is for meme cunts and asians

I guess STEM is good, but I'm a fucking loser arts failure, so I dunno

Dumb wog cunt

What is the general opinion on Prepbull in Australia?

He's seen as a massive disappointment. I don't think he'll still be PM by the end of the year.

I voted for Trumble.
AMA

backstabbing jew cunt

He's literally Jewish and used to work for Goldman Sachs. He also donated 1.75 million to his own party so they would support him for PM when they cucked based Abbot.

I think everyone thinks he's a fag but then everyone thinks everyone else is a fag so we may as well have a fag as PM.

We're not really spoilt for choice. Most of them are just black hearted sell outs no matter what party they are from.

Lads can you still go to uni clubs and shit if youve dropped out and pursued other efforts?

No cunt you're no longer permitted to be around intellectuals

Gas labor, greens and the libs. let One nation and the Nats run the country with old school democrats in opposition.

>ITT: post YFW Trumble will never live down this name

>tfw did marketing and am now a Journalist working for Breitbart

Where did you go so very wrong, user?

Fuck I hope the MSM don't check these repeating intagers

Turncoat*

Fixed that for you

FUCK
Swap ya?

Why would you bump this thread you dumb cunt?

I have been waiting here all night wishing it to die.

fuck ya cunt.

it is a meme for the most part

i did a computer science degree that didn't really teach me much and i would have learned more doing certs and getting a job

now i'm going to do a science degree to try and get into med school

How old are you cunt

Lick my balls with a tiny bit of residual shit on them due to wiping back to front ya gay cunt

You are a vulgar and disgusting boor.

Can't you handle a bit of visceral faggotry, you soft cock cunt?

mid 20s

What's going on faggots?

What's everyone doing in 15 years or so? Australia will be at least 1/4th chink by then if a right wing party doesn't get elected soon. Thinking about GOYING a jewess and baiting her into giving me citizenship in greater-israel.

BEST THREAD

>my wife's son started school for the first time this week
>packed his lunch and sent him to school
>second day of school and he comes home crying
>says he got in trouble for having trail mix in his lunch box
What the fuck is this poofter shit? Why can't a kid eat nuts and raisins and seeds and shit? There's no way in hell that shit's considered unhealthy.

>wifes son

memeing cunt

He's my son too but I am thirty years old and seeing if I can still meme correctly I hardly ever come here anymore only when I am grumpy.

seeing my country mentioned by donald trump makes me hard

It will boost tourism too

Can we all agree one nation in the next election boys?

Yep.

part time taxidermist here

living in my parents garage at age 18, hoping to buy some farm land soon

hows life treating you lads?

Is that a hobby or do people actually pay for it?
[spoiler]Where do you get the bodies?[/spoiler]

Because soft cunts have allergies and schools don't want that. They tried to tell me in primary school not to bring peanut butter sandwiches to school.

>still did it because fucken aye peanut butter.

people pay for it, normally i do commissions, where people have killed a deer or a duck, or they've had a pet die, that pays well

then I stuff birds like finches and parrots that I get dead from breeders and pet shops. They sell for a fair amount of money because museums and private collectors buy them

btfo

>farmer

Based. Where?

>i did a computer science degree that didn't really teach me much
which uni did you go to