You thought it was going to stop

>you thought it was going to stop

ahahahhahaahhahahahahHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAahahahhahaahhahahahahHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAahahahhahaahhahahahahHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAahahahhahaahhahahahahHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAahahahhahaahhahahahahHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAahahahhahaahhahahahahHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAahahahhahaahhahahahahHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAahahahhahaahhahahahahHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAahahahhahaahhahahahahHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAahahahhahaahhahahahahHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAahahahhahaahhahahahahHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAahahahhahaahhahahahahHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAahahahhahaahhahahahahHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

zundelsite.org/assets/970923.html
archive.org/details/TheWorldConquerors-TheRealWarCriminals1958
archive.org/download/TheWorldConquerors-TheRealWarCriminals1958/MARSCHALKOLouis-The_World_Conquerors--The_Real_War_Criminals_1958--imgocr.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wars started by Trump: zero

I DON'T WANT ANY MORE WASTED BLOOD AND TREASURE IN THE MIDDLE EAST DAMMIT

Yeah but...

If you take out Iran, I guarantee you that it will have enormous, positive reverberations on the region. Why would I lie?

>Why would I lie?

Fast forward to the future and...pic.

When you hear the phrase "true friend", you know you're fucked.

Only if it's a jew who says it.

Damn Horsey got more red-pilled.

Are Hungarians pretty red-pilled? Would many recognize this author or book?

Louis Marschalko - The World Conquerors; The Real War Criminals (1958)

>Literally trying to fuck with Iran
>"H-he's the candidate for peace"

Daily reminder that Iran needs to be nuked for Isra.. America guys

>Are Hungarians pretty red-pilled?

Well, not really, sadly. Red-pilled on migrants, but definitely not redpilled on kikes.
I am pretty red-pilled on them, cz I had personal experience. My aunt's husband, (guess what he is) tried to have my father disinherited from his family.

Never heard about either the book or the author. After that incident in the family I redpilled myself by reading alternative media.

/thread

LEAF ON SUICIDE WATCH

I mentioned it because it's a red-pilled book by a Hungarian author. It's a great read.

>Louis Marschalko's book, "The World Conquerors," first published in 1958, is more timely now than ever. It is one of those volumes whose prophesies lies in fulfillment.

>Written by a Hungarian nationalist, it surveys the worldwide advance of communism as the unfolding of the scheme of the notorious "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion".

zundelsite.org/assets/970923.html

You can find the book here:

The World Conquerors - The Real War Criminals (1958)
archive.org/details/TheWorldConquerors-TheRealWarCriminals1958

Direct link to PDF:
archive.org/download/TheWorldConquerors-TheRealWarCriminals1958/MARSCHALKOLouis-The_World_Conquerors--The_Real_War_Criminals_1958--imgocr.pdf

(((Trump)))

Israel is OUR bitch now

This motherfucker was our minister of finance back between '94 and '98...His economic 'solution' is still regarded as one of the most destructive course of action since ditching the soviet influence.

Subtitles say: "When similarity is obvious"

Need I say more?

Sup Forums doesn't get Israel and it never will.

Too bad, (((Trump))) and the Rothschilds will it

Real life merchant Krugman