Why every black fashion blogger on youtube has children from whites?

Why every black fashion blogger on youtube has children from whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0ZfrdBv9BU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Russian up on his black fashion bloggers.

K.

>le shill detected
k

I haven't shilled for anything, shitlord.

You thinking we have any idea about black fashion videos and their creators is fucking retarded.

BLACKED

Fact black women want light skin kids, all of then do

Why not give it to them? It's either they make a full blown negro spawn or a half negro, theyre going to have kids either way. I don't know about you but I'd rather live next to the half negro than the full

Day of the rope ain't gonna happen, we can however easily bleach them

They are still black children. Light skin is just a fashion accessory.

Man, that is an ugly fucking kid.

What the fuck does that guy on the left have on his head and why is he wearing it to a wedding

goddamn, her face is really pop'n out isnt it?

Slaveowners not being able to keep their hands off their female slaves is the reason they were able to mount a civil rights movement in the '60s. Improving them slightly is ultimately destructive.

Yep it's reaching epidemic levels
Also I don't blacks getting butthurt in comments, maybe it's because they aren't insecure cucks like Sup Forums

w

God DAMN is she ever an uggo.

You could use that jaw to smash bricks with

I thought it was weedman from the thumbnail

Hypergamy

JUST FUCK MY GENES UP SENPAI

Honestly I don't consider myself to be a bad person but I am sick to the back teeth of seeing mixed race kids everywhere.

I wouldn't care so much if it wasn't for the fact that our own fucking race is dying out.

How selfish do you have to be to wipe out your racial homogeny and deprive future generations of the white race?

At least it will raise the average IQ of niggers. Eventually their IQs will reach 90 and they'll stop committing crime.

anyone who's social group consist mainly of whites

Because only white people can pay an Internet bill consistently month to month and have enough tech knowledge to set-up all the recording stuff.

kill yourself.

It's not right.

alright alright alright

Maybe it the white who want to improve their physical form until they degrade into race of manlets like chinese

The only reason, why they are cashing in on the black demographic on twitter is because of the brain of their white partners

where's the obligatory De Niro family picture?

If I pull that off, will she die?

Blacks get super pissed about it. There was outrage when one of those tennis players married some white guy.

did she take the bogpill?

Wow, the French team plays basketball for the US as well?

It's just the photo

they want their kids to have a father

Ugh.

How does a dude even get it up?

Also if that ugly ass kid isn't an argument against race-mixing I don't know what is.

I can't wait for 20 years from now when we have all these mixed race weirdos complaining about not being laid. The trend dies in a generation since it fails to produce sexually attractive individuals.

One could argue that he is doing his part to raise the national avg IQ

Danish men are experts at dating black females, same goes for Dutch males, I heard

She must have really strong genes because the kids look nothing like him except the hair color

Easily I guess

It's the nordic thing
youtube.com/watch?v=r0ZfrdBv9BU

It's not only old creepy men though, it's also the young fairly good looking ones that could easily breed with a fellow Germanic girl

Media will do its bit to make them seem funny, cool, attractive, high status. White women will continue to lap it up just like they do with blacks. Black men are objectively unattractive but white women still fuck them.

Whites are stupid as shit. Too easily manipulated. We are getting everything we deserve.

This kid is actually pretty cute

this. Mixed kids can be very cute.

IQ is heavily depends on mother's genes.

Why are you watching fashion blogs? That must be a russian thing.

Tits or gtfo

Then BMWF mixed kids would be smart.

altright altright altright

I'm afraid you're right. They already try to meme them like that now.

>Look at this mixed race baby! This is important! This is what pure beauty looks like!

And like you said, women eat that shit up and just obey.

Who else could possibly teach them how to upload a video onto YouTube?

Wew she might've overdosed a little on the Bog Pills there8

200 million white people should be able to absorb 4 million blacks no problem. You outnumber them by a factor of 4. Even with the genes for white skin being recessive, there will literally be 0 black people if everyone inter-married now while whites still have the majority.

If you really think white genes include genes for intelligence, then why wouldn't you want to spread them all around?

40 million*

source?

>200 million """""""""""""""white"""""""""""" people

That would just create even more black people. One drop rule.

black people fucking black people creates more black people too

might as well have whites fucking them instead

If all whites only breed with blacks, there will be no more whites sooner.

Ever notice how most coal burning white women strive to be ghetto trash like the men the lust after?

I work in south Dallas. Baboon central and the white girls with black baby daddies are more hood then the black girls at work.

And typically the opposite is true. Black women that prefer white men tend to be a lot more civilized.

since this is all fantasy world shit I am pretty sure the intent is not having black men breed at all and only white men fucking black women while also fucking white women