Who would win in a cage fight?

Who would win in a cage fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/03/white-house-vows-emergency-stay-of-judicial-order-thwarting-presidents-immigration-order/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dien_Bien_Phu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me and my ai waifus also fp is bp

Mattis the closeted homo

At least I'm not a maggot street shitter like you.

Probably Russia

russia and america team up and bash the shit out of everyone else

then they break the cage and nuke the rest of the middle east

Why does Russia have a chinaman as a defence minister?

Probably Iran because everyone else would hesitate to kill their human shields.

Because someone who actually is competent in war can be a fagggot and would choose to join the army. Right

POO

Why do you guys have a sikh as a defence minister?

Canada
If they lose they win

>implying based Simicskó wouldn't beat up any of these filthy gaijins

He looks like he's sucked a dick

IRCG commander would stab all of those without problems

Russia MOD is a weak weeaboo

he's half mongolian and half russian. makes sense to have a mongorian in charge of defense desu

First, Russia, Iran, China, and America would have to get their protein.

He's ex-special forces and could probably kill both of you with one hand.

Mattis would probably have to hate-fuck the top row into submission, that would take about an hour and a half. next he would have to rip the chinks ears off, and curb stomp the iranian. The Russian looks a bit salty, so it would have to be a drink off, and the loser gets the empty bottle smashed over his head, and probably get glassed a few times for good measure. I give our guy 50/50 odds on that one.

wheres poland

>Trumpanzees getting this butthurt over a probable fact

Europe is fucked by the looks of this

Jim "Gook-Gutter" Webb.

Fucking kids these days. They don't know how to crawl down a hole in the ground, slide a knife right into the belly of a ricenigger, and twist it while staring right into their rat-like, slanty little eyes.

Horror...
.,.horror

>Ine Marie Soreide
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>probable fact

>flag
You sure have a lot to say about primates don't you Paku

Clean up your Poo first m8

EU DEATH SQUADS

>ex CANADIAN special forces
He trained with the French in Mali on advanced white flag waving techniques.

USA USA USA

Hahahhahaah Fuck those countries in the top panel.

You dumb fuck, he was a fucking cop.

>shilling for warmongering

Sometimes I think you morons deserve to die in these wars. You're literally letting some erudite kike use you as a tool to kill with. How fucking retarded are you? How many more fucking wars do we need to have until you realize that you don't have to fight for some rich fag manipulator who uses strong masculine imagery and figures to manipulate your pathetic chimp mind.

>some rich fag manipulator who uses strong masculine imagery and figures
Don't be jealous now.

POO

I was in the Marines in almost 7 years. I have seen many people die, but I have also killed many mudslimes. Your average civilian has no idea what Islam really is. Children 5-6 years old play kick ball with severed heads in the street. These children grow up and just become hate filled terrorists. When I hear children were killed in a airstrike, well if he didnt, in 10 years he probably would have killed at least 1 person. Good riddance. They all need to go. Eradicate not just ISIS, but all Muslims.

Americans have a massive fetish for dying for Israeli interests.

lmao

One of these people will protect you the others will try to kill you
Who do you choose?

How about not having the cage fight?
Ay? Gotcha

You fucking retard slave, the reason conflict exists is because people on BOTH sides pick up a gun and agree to fight. If all of you just decided to to say no we'd have a better world. The dark occultists wouldn't be in control raping children, and we wouldn't send millions to die in pointless wars so they can make more money, or create a political event.

YOU are the reason the world is shit.

Of course here I am arguing with a leaf. Typical Canadian leftist.

Islam has to go, it will grow so large it will spread even without dealing with fucking refugees. They need to go, and go now.

I'd just pull his turban off and he'd disintegrate into bones and ash.

Nobody, they're all old af arthritic fucks or female. The Russian Mongol would probably bite your balls of or some barbaric shit tho

>Both sides pick up a gun and agree to fight.

Yeah sure.

Damn right brother. Shit, even the Riddick movies predicted Islam would expand if not stopped.

Well, that would explain how trudeau transformed your nation into a bunch of weak-willed effeminate pussies.

Islam is a cancer. but im out its fucking 3 am. i was waiting for this...
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/03/white-house-vows-emergency-stay-of-judicial-order-thwarting-presidents-immigration-order/

All good, bans will be back in place soon. His order was 100% legal.

don't ask don't tell retard
wouldn't expect some fucking leaf to know about the USA

Posted from a nation which fought and died to make Israel exist, and has been paying them off ever since.

I'M NOT A LEFTIST I HATE THE LEFT

I want heaven on Earth. You grunt retards are an obstacle, one which should be purged.

Before I go....

Trump is playing the Jews, give it another week and you will see his plan coming together.

seriously underrated post

married to the marines.

Killing something does not make you strong you plebeian fool.

We are all the mind of God. There is of course a natural racial hierarchy which we must abide by, but killing is not a respectable thing to do.

>Killing something does not make you strong you plebeian fool.
Because.. if you fight them, they win?

Isn't the real question, "who would win in a war"?

>leaf is THIS mad that he was born low test

>who would win in a war

Hm, let's see...

Whooops :^)

Functionaries are all very well but resilience and morale comes from the Command in Chief.

Look at her eyes. Thats a thousand years of literally constant winning at the Game of Thrones looking right back at you.

Makes the Mad Dog look like a little boy.

Republics BTFO'd.

The frogs lost against both of them.
(bonus: most of the foreign legion that died in Vietnam were ex-Wehrmacht soldiers)

>Who would win in a cage fight?
I'm moving to Albania.

That's not my point.

The mudslime filth behaving as it has is precisely BECAUSE you buy into the system of violence.

It is saturnic/satanic belief that only through violence can humanity live. When you kill for elites you are effectively sacrificing to Saturn.

>Germany lost to America twice

This is the most pleasing answer. Bless you.

No, we lost to UK, France, Russia and USA.

America LITERALY can't win a war without the massive support of other countries lmao

you'd never say it to his face you fucking coward, this man is a hero and could instantly kill you without any weapons

He's proud mongol. Chosen of the war god.

They're all fairly old so it'd be a toss up. After 50 it's literally luck of the draw assuming they all went through physical training.

America,you dont fuck with marines. Marines are the best military force.

>The mudslime filth behaving as it has is precisely BECAUSE they buy into the system of Quran.
ftfy

>It is saturnic/satanic belief that only through violence can humanity live.
Or, it might have something to do with achieving political goals and military objectives. It also helps keep an aggressor nation's military off your streets.
When you kill for elites you are effectively sacrificing to Saturn.

>When you kill for elites you are effectively sacrificing to Saturn.
Your educators really fucked you up.. bad..

France literally got obliterated by the Vietnamese.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dien_Bien_Phu

America LITERALY started neither of them, hansmed.

>No, we lost
The End.

/theead

They never issued him a wife.

>always has at least one knife on him
fuck yeah

This. It's always missing in these pics. That's one hardened motherfucker.